PDA

View Full Version : August 07, 2010 - HFAY S10 Race 2

arch2b
2009.11.22, 04:46 PM
this will be held at Hobby Works in Fairfax, Virginia.

arch2b
2010.07.22, 02:03 PM
just bringing this to the surface...

Laxracer
2010.07.23, 09:26 PM
I just hope the hecktic end of fiscal years will allow me to get some race time in :) I hate this time of year

arch2b
2010.08.07, 09:33 PM
we had a good day and some close racing today!

i wish i had done better the last couple races but i was experiencing a weird flipping that i wasn't getting the previous races today. i'll be spending a good deal of time taking the car apart and putting it back together to see if i can find the source of the problem. might take some time with the dremel as well. i just couldn't find my line and consistency counter clockwise.

what is the best solution for mr-03 front knuckle spacers? i need to lower the front end as the pn front end kit i installed seriously raised the front end level noticeably higher than the other ferrari 360/430 drivers.

wanted to say congratulations to Joe, our newest driver whom did VERY well for his first mini-z races.

Action B
2010.08.08, 12:11 AM
we had a good day and some close racing today!

i wish i had done better the last couple races but i was experiencing a weird flipping that i wasn't getting the previous races today. i'll be spending a good deal of time taking the car apart and putting it back together to see if i can find the source of the problem. might take some time with the dremel as well. i just couldn't find my line and consistency counter clockwise.

what is the best solution for mr-03 front knuckle spacers? i need to lower the front end as the pn front end kit i installed seriously raised the front end level noticeably higher than the other ferrari 360/430 drivers.

wanted to say congratulations to Joe, our newest driver whom did VERY well for his first mini-z races.

Wish I could have made it. I had to catch up on work today. :(

Skv012a
2010.08.08, 11:47 PM
I wish I'd stop forgetting about our races....... But hopefully those 240 bodies will be a strong new motivation.