PDA

View Full Version : September 11, 2010 - HFAY S10 Race 3

arch2b
2009.11.22, 03:47 PM
this will be held at Hobby Works in Fairfax, Virginia.

arch2b
2010.09.10, 04:23 PM
just a reminder that we will be racing tomorrow. :)

byebye
2010.09.10, 06:46 PM
just a reminder that we will be racing tomorrow. :)

What time you gonna be there to setup? I want to make sure I show up afterwards lol!!!!

Kris

arch2b
2010.09.10, 06:54 PM
10am :). I tip get there at 10:30-11

byebye
2010.09.10, 07:55 PM
Cool!

I'll be there.

Kris

arch2b
2010.09.12, 07:18 PM
thanks guys for making this a good day of racing. not our cleanest races but i think we all did well.

if anyone knows what version of flipside is on the track pc, i'll submit the problems on the forum here. without the version number, it's not going to do much good.

it may be useful for someone to take it home and run updates. this computer has not been connected to the internet for a LONG time. it might need a good cleaning as well. heat build up is an issue with this particular pc line.

byebye
2010.09.12, 08:04 PM
Yeah it was fun to get back into the swing of racing. We needed two more I think and that would have opened up the field a little. Overall I think it was a good day for the club.

I should have brought my son's F430. I was a little out of place lol! I'll be practicing with it tomorrow. My Mosler is running pretty strong. I think I just need more time with it to be more consistent.

Kris

Action B
2010.09.13, 10:20 AM
I wanted to come I regretfully forgot to check the schedule of racing.

My apologies.

arch2b
2010.09.13, 12:26 PM
brandon, you missed some tight racing in which i'm sure you would have held very close to the top finishers. be sure t put next month on your calendar ;)

Action B
2010.09.13, 12:58 PM
brandon, you missed some tight racing in which i'm sure you would have held very close to the top finishers. be sure t put next month on your calendar ;)

Ray your making me regret missing the race even more!

I will add that now to my schedule. Things have picked up for me with Maya and I both working, my school and volunteer work etc.

arch2b
2010.11.12, 10:50 PM
last minute plan changes for me. i was told i need to be home tomorrow so the family has something planned and i will not be able to make the last hfay races.

i will need someone to email me the results so that i can submit them.

i would also like to chat with as many of the guys as i can about what we want to do in january. i'm hope most of us can gather for the december hfay big track event.

soyverde
2010.11.13, 12:41 AM
last minute plan changes for me. i was told i need to be home tomorrow so the family has something planned and i will not be able to make the last hfay races.

i will need someone to email me the results so that i can submit them.

i would also like to chat with as many of the guys as i can about what we want to do in january. i'm hope most of us can gather for the december hfay big track event.

I'm assuming this was meant for the November thread. :D Happy birthday Ray! Sorry you aren't going to make it, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun with the family. If you'd like, I can submit the results (with a copy going to you). Either way, I'll be sure to grab the data.

arch2b
2010.11.14, 04:57 PM
:o opps.

yes, that would be fine. i hope all went well yesterday.

please let me know if anyone discussed attending the december bte and details.