PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 8 - Race 9 & 10

briankstan
2009.12.01, 10:26 AM
I have received times from the following clubs.

Racer:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Mini-AZ
Stafford Racers UK
Atlanta Mini-Z
VGB MiniRC Sweden
DC GTG
Flipside
Ann Arbor Mini-Z Dojo

Formula 1:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Mini-AZ
Stafford Racers UK
DC GTG

arch2b
2009.12.01, 01:42 PM
i have our but have been swamped with holidays and work :( i['ll have them to you tonight, sorry.

briankstan
2009.12.01, 01:48 PM
i have our but have been swamped with holidays and work :( i['ll have them to you tonight, sorry.

no worries. I know the feeling ;)

arch2b
2009.12.02, 08:33 AM
emailed you via the forums, ready to hit send.

briankstan
2009.12.02, 09:25 AM
emailed you via the forums, ready to hit send.

got them thanks.

JOE KROSNER
2009.12.11, 10:56 AM
Again we are after the 10th of the month and no times posted. Hood offered to help!!! You turned him down (no response whatsoever), can our times please be posted.

Joe Krosner
Mini-AZ

briankstan
2009.12.11, 12:50 PM
Again we are after the 10th of the month and no times posted. Hood offered to help!!! You turned him down (no response whatsoever), can our times please be posted.

Joe Krosner
Mini-AZ

wow, it seem like everyone else is willing to wait until they are done. this is my no means my top priority and it it comes to it I'll drop hfay all together. I don't need to be presured for something I started and run for the mini-z community at my own expense of time and money. if you don't like the way I run it start you own series an then you can have the oppurtunity to make me look bad by doing a better job.

mini-z
2009.12.11, 09:46 PM
B, just making sure you got ours, as I don't see Ann Arbor on that list? :) And, please get in touch in January so we can get the automated submissions rolling! :) And just to make sure it's clear, everyone appreciates what you do big time! :)

BrianMidnight
2009.12.11, 10:40 PM
Stafford Racers UK support Brian 100% and will wait until he has time to compile the results.

briankstan
2009.12.11, 11:36 PM
B, just making sure you got ours, as I don't see Ann Arbor on that list? :) And, please get in touch in January so we can get the automated submissions rolling! :) And just to make sure it's clear, everyone appreciates what you do big time! :)

Stafford Racers UK support Brian 100% and will wait until he has time to compile the results.

thanks guys.

Mini-Z, I have your times. I've updated the list, I was missing flipside as well. :o

Times are Posted on the HFAY Website. I haven't had time to calculate the club championship. I'll get that done tomorrow night.

mk2kompressor
2009.12.12, 04:14 AM
ive sent a pm offering help with anything that needs doing (other than ironing or washing up)
:)

briankstan
2009.12.12, 09:26 AM
I'll be contacting the following people about how they can help maintain the HFAY site and keep it updated.

Mk2Kompressor (Matt)
Hood (Robin)

Mini-Z and myself will get the scoring app worked out. this should make it a pretty good split, especially if we can get to where either/all of us can do the updating if it can't be done by me in a timely manner.

thanks for the offers and support.