PDA

View Full Version : MINI-Z Racing SATURDAY 12/10/09

Jerrymor
2009.12.09, 10:37 PM
David asked me to post an announcement that we are racing on Saturday. It will be a big track if our own making.
From what I hear :rolleyes:Chuck, Jason, Will and David are definite attendees.

See you there!!

Jerry

hobbycar
2009.12.10, 08:11 AM
I need to confirm availability but I am really hoping to come this Saturday!

-hobbycar

hobbycar
2009.12.10, 10:28 AM
BTW, what are we going to racing? HFAY rules? Or totally open Mod?

And I assume we'll start at 7pm (and per usual I'll have to leave around midnight :( ).

-hobbycar

Jerrymor
2009.12.10, 11:40 PM
HFAY rules and yes the start time is as usual...

It is non points so I am sure you could bring whatever you want to run.

See you there

mini-z
2009.12.11, 08:15 PM
Guys, please post if you plan on attending so we can get an idea of turnout; setup will begin at 7, and those who arrive on time will determine the layout/if we want to run our own gigantic layout or just do HFAY Big Track. :) :cool:

hobbycar
2009.12.11, 09:22 PM
I can't come as my son's birthday party is Saturday.

Words can't express my disappointment :mad: :( :confused:

-hobbycar

mini-z
2009.12.11, 09:39 PM
Hang on a sec N, you're just not thinking straight: is your son's b'day party going to last until 4am!? Assuming not, all it means is that you'll be late - of course you can (and must! :D) still come! :D

Hippo
2009.12.11, 10:15 PM
I'll be there, but I'll be late. It's the airplane club holiday party. After dinner I'll head on over. Probably 9:30-10:00

-Dan

hobbycar
2009.12.11, 11:08 PM
Hang on a sec N, you're just not thinking straight: is your son's b'day party going to last until 4am!? Assuming not, all it means is that you'll be late - of course you can (and must! :D) still come! :D

That's what I was thinking originally. But I forgot that he has some of his cousins sleeping over and we have a big breakfast thing planned the following morning.

I'm going to see if I can at least come for a little bit but it's not looking good at this point :( :(

-hobbycar

P.S. If we ever switch back to Fridays I would likely be able stay later :)

will3kgt
2009.12.11, 11:55 PM
I'll be there.

hobbycar
2009.12.13, 10:00 AM
Woohoo! Glad I was able to make it last night. :D

Big tracks with everyone racing at the same time is so much fun (please post pics if you took some)!

D was lucky I got some RCP in stuck in my AWD steering gears a quarter way thru the last race. Never had that happen before. I think I was sabatoged :)

So more big track races starting in January?

-hobbycar

Jerrymor
2009.12.14, 10:20 PM
Woohoo! Glad I was able to make it last night. :D

Big tracks with everyone racing at the same time is so much fun (please post pics if you took some)!

D was lucky I got some RCP in stuck in my AWD steering gears a quarter way thru the last race. Never had that happen before. I think I was sabatoged :)

So more big track races starting in January?

-hobbycar
I guess it is really fun when you kick everybodies rear ends. Very impressive.

I think we all agreed that the big track was more fun.

Does anyone know if Fridays are available in January?