PDA

View Full Version : Action RC/Winter Nationals 3rd Class vote

J-Milz
2009.12.28, 08:22 PM
Action RC in Staten Island is having their Winter Nationals on 2/27/10. Its up to us (the racers) to decide the third class. Here are a few of the favorite choices.

CDR racing
2010.01.02, 11:46 AM
41 views of this and only 4 votes? Come on people vote! lol

ActionRC
2010.01.05, 09:47 AM
Crop and Jamil - We have three posts going for the Winternats - four if we count the one on the events forum. I would actually like to keep all of the discussion on one if possible to make it easier to keep track of.

Jamil - I appreciate your effort tremendously, but maybe the conversation should just be on one page? I think it might be more productve if everyone is reading, thinking, and responding in one place. The one on the events page is just to inform people of the event, and even that references to discuss it on my original post.

CDR racing
2010.01.06, 09:17 PM
Crop and Jamil - We have three posts going for the Winternats - four if we count the one on the events forum. I would actually like to keep all of the discussion on one if possible to make it easier to keep track of.

Jamil - I appreciate your effort tremendously, but maybe the conversation should just be on one page? I think it might be more productve if everyone is reading, thinking, and responding in one place. The one on the events page is just to inform people of the event, and even that references to discuss it on my original post.

No discussion going on here tho, just voting? I don't see the harm in having a poll to tally everyones votes. As long as everyone knows not to post comments on here lol.

J-Milz
2010.01.06, 09:27 PM
My bad, I just wanted to do another poll, but created a new forum in error.:(

tommy_greeneyes
2010.01.14, 08:11 PM
LM 102 be cool class. :D

ActionRC
2010.01.15, 12:04 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE THE "Winternationals" (ONE WORD) THREAD!!!