Type-R
2009.12.29, 03:37 PM
8=========>

Type-R
2009.12.29, 03:38 PM
they came out a little to big :mad:

kryten
2009.12.29, 04:18 PM
Can you reduce them to fit the page please? I used to hae the same type of track,but i sold it as the grip levels are so different to rcp. I got tired of setting the car up to work on one,then it wouldn't work on the other.

Type-R
2009.12.29, 04:23 PM
Can you reduce them to fit the page please? I used to hae the same type of track,but i sold it as the grip levels are so different to rcp. I got tired of setting the car up to work on one,then it wouldn't work on the other.

yeah i slip A LOT on this =/

acerpower
2009.12.29, 04:30 PM
Nice, I made a similar track a while back.
Now I have a RCP oval and I bought a bunch of RCP blank tiles so it's still kind of home made but at least it's still a RCP surface so I don't have to change my setup.
Those foam tiles are definitely allot better than just driving on the floor and still a great way to sharpen your driving skills.It looks like you have a fun little layout too.

kryten
2009.12.29, 04:31 PM
yeah i slip A LOT on this =/

Soft suspension and the softest tyres you can find will help with traction. :)

Type-R
2009.12.29, 04:32 PM
Nice, I made a similar track a while back.
Now I have a RCP oval and I bought a bunch of RCP blank tiles so it's still kind of home made but at least it's still a RCP surface so I don't have to change my setup.
Those foam tiles are definitely allot better than just driving on the floor and still a great way to sharpen your driving skills.It looks like you have a fun little layout too.

Chicken Vick siejdjsj