PDA

View Full Version : race dates in January

Jerrymor
2010.01.05, 07:16 PM
well david when do we race. I am out this weekend and I don't remember when the other race dates are.

Large Track. Right?

Jerrymor
2010.01.05, 09:27 PM
David says that large track is on for Saturday. He will post something later.

mini-z
2010.01.07, 09:21 PM
Official thread:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70

:) :cool:

mR.C
2010.01.15, 08:43 PM
Hello, not sure if this is the place to introduce myself but here goes anyway. My name is Cole and I've been into RC cars for a while now. Bashing mostly at Hines park with a Slash. Some on road practice sessions at Larry's RC with an RS4. Just got a used MR-02, stock setup ( I think), and want to come out to the Dojo and practice maby race with you guys. When is the next session? What should I bring? :confused: You all seem very friendly on this forum and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.:)Thanks a bunch.

hobbycar
2010.01.16, 08:18 PM
Hello, not sure if this is the place to introduce myself but here goes anyway. My name is Cole and I've been into RC cars for a while now. Bashing mostly at Hines park with a Slash. Some on road practice sessions at Larry's RC with an RS4. Just got a used MR-02, stock setup ( I think), and want to come out to the Dojo and practice maby race with you guys. When is the next session? What should I bring? :confused: You all seem very friendly on this forum and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.:)Thanks a bunch.

Hey Cole. Welcome to the forums. We always looking forward to meeting new people interested in Mini-Zs. Recently we have been racing two times a month on Saturdays. You have to watch on this Sub-Forum: Mini-ZRacer.com Mini-Z Dojo, Ann Arbor MI (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70) to see which Saturdays we are racing on.

Just bring your MR-02, transmitter, batteries, a charger. If you are missing something or have any questions then let us know and we might be able to help you out.

-hobbycar (Norman)

Jerrymor
2010.01.17, 09:46 PM
It looks like we are racing this coming Saturday. Look for Davids official post.
Can't wait to run the big track again.
I heard a little about the last Dojo night. I think I will put the truck body on and raise the ride height.

mini-z
2010.02.06, 04:56 PM

Cole - hoping you can make it to our next race (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33648), tonight at 7pm - bring whatever you have - everyone will help you out and loan you anything you don't - thanks! :)

mR.C
2010.02.07, 09:56 PM
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome last night. I had a great time and am looking forward to the next meet. Hopefully will have the FXX resprayed something visible so we don't have to look at those spots :D Cole.

mini-z
2010.02.19, 12:18 PM
Great meeting you Cole - see you again tomorrow? :)