PDA

View Full Version : Minimum Racer Rule

kevo1036
2010.01.24, 02:33 AM
I wanted to make sure I understood this rule correctly. I tried searching around, but didn't see anything right away.

I know you must have at least 3 racers in each HFAY race. Could a racer be the filler driver and just count his first race?

Example:
Driver A,B,C race in heat 1
Driver D,E,A race in heat 2

A's time from heat 1 would be official and just race in the second heat to keep the 3 minimum drivers.

Am I understanding this rule correctly?

briankstan
2010.01.24, 12:53 PM
I wanted to make sure I understood this rule correctly. I tried searching around, but didn't see anything right away.

I know you must have at least 3 racers in each HFAY race. Could a racer be the filler driver and just count his first race?

Example:
Driver A,B,C race in heat 1
Driver D,E,A race in heat 2

A's time from heat 1 would be official and just race in the second heat to keep the 3 minimum drivers.

Am I understanding this rule correctly?

yes, that is perfectly legal, but you have to count the first race of the filler driver.

saddad
2011.04.05, 02:56 PM
just need a quick check if 1 car is an f1 & the other 2 are mr02/3's is this still ok or must they all be the same class ?(all f1's etc) as we have some clubs in england without 3 f1 who want to enter the f1 class next season

briankstan
2011.04.05, 05:47 PM
just need a quick check if 1 car is an f1 & the other 2 are mr02/3's is this still ok or must they all be the same class ?(all f1's etc) as we have some clubs in england without 3 f1 who want to enter the f1 class next season

if that is what you want to do that is fine. we typically use a filler of the same car but if one isn't available you can use cars from the other class to act as fillers, as there are 3 cars running.

Team Nissmo
2011.04.06, 05:06 PM
:cool: I hope to see some F1s running at our club soon :D

briankstan
2011.04.06, 05:12 PM
just to clarify another thing.

Filler cars are not on the track to let the other cars get by. it is a race and all cars must be running it as such. If an F1 car is available to be the filler car it should be used.

looking forward to have some more F1's in the OLPS :)

imxlr8ed
2011.04.07, 11:31 AM
Yes... really want to stress that it should be all F1 cars in an F1 race...

But I do understand why the filler is fine with a regular car, we want as many racers to participate as possible! (more results, more competition)

Filler drivers should always do their best, and the club leaders should make sure of that! A fair fight is all we ever ask! :D