PDA

View Full Version : PN Dual Spring Center Shock

ShortBus
2010.02.03, 09:51 AM
I was trying to setup my new PN Dual Spring Shock and noticed that the stock springs are two different sizes, yet the spring set only includes the longer "center" springs? Is there another spring set for the "negative" spring or are you supposed to replace the short spring with a longer one?

mr7q
2010.02.03, 10:25 AM
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure one is an MR-02 front spring and the other is an option part sold by PN specifically for the dual spring shock.

ShortBus
2010.02.03, 10:32 AM
it almost appears that way - but when putting the two springs together the MR02 is slightly shorter.

yasuji
2010.02.03, 11:35 AM
i think the negative spring that comes with the shock is the same as the AA Arm springs...u can use any option spring that you want to use as per your driving style!
i am currently using the white spring from the AA Arm spring set!

Davey G
2010.02.03, 12:48 PM
I was trying to setup my new PN Dual Spring Shock and noticed that the stock springs are two different sizes, yet the spring set only includes the longer "center" springs? Is there another spring set for the "negative" spring or are you supposed to replace the short spring with a longer one?

Just like Grant said, any MR02 kingpin spring will work. I have had success using PN red (lightest PN offers) for my droop spring and Orange for my ride height spring.