PDA

View Full Version : MR03 Steering not working!

LadyFox_VT24
2010.02.07, 03:11 PM
I'm having a problem on my MR03 steering since i Fet the car. Now the steering won't work. Can this be fix or the board is no good anymore? :confused:

pedrocamp
2010.02.07, 06:37 PM
The wires to the motor are very fragile, did you check them?

LadyFox_VT24
2010.02.07, 06:59 PM
The wires to the motor are very fragile, did you check them?

yes it's very very fragile! When I was putting it back the wire for the servo motor came off. I got a new servo motor, but still the steering won't work.

pedrocamp
2010.02.07, 07:10 PM
I have had a couple come off but at the board, I just resoldered. Make sure the gears and pot aren't jammed, also check that the motor is in the chassis correctly and not skewed or jammed. Check the cheap stuff before you suspect a burnt board. Did the steering motor work with the board uninstalled in the chassis? Do you hear any noise while working the steering with the radio?

LadyFox_VT24
2010.02.07, 09:37 PM
I have had a couple come off but at the board, I just resoldered. Make sure the gears and pot aren't jammed, also check that the motor is in the chassis correctly and not skewed or jammed. Check the cheap stuff before you suspect a burnt board. Did the steering motor work with the board uninstalled in the chassis? Do you hear any noise while working the steering with the radio?

Board uninstalled from the chassis still not working. No noise while working the steering. Only forward and reverse work.

Aston DBR9
2010.02.08, 12:17 AM
Are you sure that you installed the fets the right way, because it is easy to get it wrong.

LadyFox_VT24
2010.02.08, 02:10 AM
Are you sure that you installed the fets the right way, because it is easy to get it wrong.

There is nothing wrong with my Fet. I've been doing fet since i start Mini-Z. I know when something is wrong with the Fet, there will be no reverse or forward.

My MR03 has a Forward and Reverse. I'm asking about the steering its not responding, and the motor on my servo is not running. Everything is Ok except the steering part.

ub0211042
2010.02.08, 06:04 AM
try using multimeter to test if there's voltage from the servo motor wire....if no voltage at all might be ur steering fet problem