PDA

View Full Version : Test and Tune Session at Hobby Works, February 20, 2010

SoundWave2501
2010.02.15, 12:29 PM
Coming up to DC to hang out with Ray and the club up there. You all mind if I get in on some of the HFAY or other race events on the 20th?

arch2b
2010.02.15, 01:02 PM
Coming up to DC to hang out with Ray and the club up there. You all mind if I get in on some of the HFAY or other race events on the 20th?

technically, 5 or so of us ran our feb. hfay races but i can see if those whom missed due to weather would be interested in a make up session for them only.

Action B
2010.02.15, 09:16 PM
I could go for a test and tune day.

arch2b
2010.02.15, 10:04 PM
me too.

can someone please call hw and see if they have an opening this weekend?

arch2b
2010.02.17, 12:08 PM
i called hobby works and we can use the inside space this saturday.

i was thinking of setting up this months hfay track again and if those of you whom could not make it last weekend fopr weather or whatever want to still run the feb. hfay track you won't have to take drops. hfay times will be taken ONLY for those who missed last weekend. i've already submitted times for last weekend so there is no chance for foul play here. for everyone else whom can make it this saturday, it will be a day of practice and test/tuning.

arch2b
2010.02.18, 08:41 PM
tom, rene, ian, rob/christina... any of you guys interested in getting your hfay times in for feb?

Full Montee
2010.02.18, 09:46 PM
Christina is out but I'm definitely interested.
How fast could we run the program if it's just a small handful of Racer?

arch2b
2010.02.18, 10:15 PM
we ran through everything in 3-4 hours last weekend, including f1. even if all of you guys show, it would take maybe 1.5-2 hours.

Full Montee
2010.02.18, 11:44 PM
I'm in as of right now. I'll check back Friday night and at this time plan to be there when HW opens.

Action B
2010.02.19, 06:47 PM
While I really hate to say this as I said I would come.

I cannot make it because I have to attend a workshop on physical therapy at ODU this saturday that I really should attend. I'm already here in VA beach for work so I really should go to this workshop. I sincerely apologize. I didn't realize the workshop existed until today.

Full Montee
2010.02.19, 08:05 PM
I'm still in as long as there are enough for an HFAY race.
How many are there still?

arch2b
2010.02.19, 08:56 PM
so far, you me and mike. that makes 3 :) just enough. i haven't heard from anyone else yet. with just 3 of us, we should run through it quickly.

Mike Keely
2010.02.19, 09:00 PM
Ray was going to talk to you guys about our enduro coming up on March the 13th. It is not looking very good for the race being held in PA. I have scheduled a spot at HobbyTown in Frederick MD just in case the race falls through in PA. I hope you guys will want to join us if it ends up in MD. You are welcome at either location. I will keep you informed. Thanks MK

arch2b
2010.02.20, 06:15 PM
had a good time today. very relaxed and i got a couple hours of good practice in. Rob sets a very good pace for me to follow which i enjoy.

tony, good to meet you and i hope to see you join us racing more often with your new chassis;) it's pretty much hooked up and ready to go minus the few basic parts needed. always a pleasure to add a new racer to the group.

arch2b
2010.02.20, 06:15 PM
Ray was going to talk to you guys about our enduro coming up on March the 13th. It is not looking very good for the race being held in PA. I have scheduled a spot at HobbyTown in Frederick MD just in case the race falls through in PA. I hope you guys will want to join us if it ends up in MD. You are welcome at either location. I will keep you informed. Thanks MK

talked about it, md is easier for me for obvious reasons.

Full Montee
2010.02.20, 10:39 PM
Ray, outstanding support today, THANK YOU!
Mike it was great to meet you and I'll be looking for an update on the demo in your area.

March 13th is the season opener for Awesome RC outside in the dirt so I'll be there.

Chevy87
2010.02.20, 11:10 PM
Had tons of fun today on my first day out and ray i apreciate the help and i will be out there getting better at racing.

Chevy87
2010.02.20, 11:48 PM
And mike is great meeting you today and i will for sure try to make it to the race in Hampton.