PDA

View Full Version : PN Racing RCX Mini-Z Challenge

PNracing
2010.02.19, 08:26 PM
Track : In RCX hobby show
Date : March 21
Class : 2WD Sportsman, 2WD Stock Expert, GT Mod.
Layout is difference of PNWC regional, same as 3/20 Reflex Endurance Race layout.
Rules : same as PNWC 2010 Link (http://pnracing.us/pnwc2010/pnwc-2010-rules.htm)
Price : First class 25.00, additional class 10.00, send payment to Paypal entryfee@pnracing.com

All drivers will be receive RCX show entry pass.

JoeyE
2010.03.01, 03:37 AM
"All drivers will be receive RCX show entry pass."

1.Will this cover both days 20 & 21?

2.Will there be handout motors for stock and/or mod classes?

3.What time will we start racing?

4.What time do we need to get there to set up for our racing on the 21st?

5.Do we need our own chairs, tables, and power cords?

6.When do we receive our passes? By mail or when we arrive at the show?

PNracing
2010.03.01, 02:36 PM
"All drivers will be receive RCX show entry pass."

1.Will this cover both days 20 & 21?

2.Will there be handout motors for stock and/or mod classes?

3.What time will we start racing?

4.What time do we need to get there to set up for our racing on the 21st?

5.Do we need our own chairs, tables, and power cords?

6.When do we receive our passes? By mail or when we arrive at the show?

1. & 6. The pass will be cover two days, you can get youe pass at 3/20 8:00am at front gate, RCP John will be hand out there.

2. Stock class will be hand out motor, Mod class will be open to use your own any PN motor.

3. & 4. 8:30am to 9:00am will be open go in to the show, the race will be start 10:30am, you also can come 3/20 after Endurance race finish, you can practice up to track close around 5:30pm.

Tjay
2010.03.16, 03:51 AM
Hi Phil,

I know there's more guys that signed up from Nor Cal. Please update the list when you have time. Also, I was asked, when is the deadline for sign ups and if we can sign up in person?

Thx!

yasuji
2010.03.17, 11:03 AM
deadline for signups is tomorrow! thursday march 18!:eek:

badboy
2010.03.17, 07:48 PM
where do we meet to get tickets and at what time Sat?

PNracing
2010.03.17, 08:52 PM
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am at the front gate, RCP John will be hand out the entry pass there, I will email you all drivers details by email later.

badboy
2010.03.18, 12:37 PM
Phil.. will the track be open to practice on on Saturday? if so from what time to what time?

so I can get dimsum before coming over.

If you know a team in the enduro that needs a driver I can do so as well.

Will the enduro be going on?

yasuji
2010.03.18, 12:55 PM
Phil.. will the track be open to practice on on Saturday? if so from what time to what time?

so I can get dimsum before coming over.

If you know a team in the enduro that needs a driver I can do so as well.

Will the enduro be going on?
hey badboy.....bring me sum dimsum too!....lol:cool:

LadyFox_VT24
2010.03.18, 01:28 PM
How can we get the pass to RCX for us just coming Saturday to practice for the Sunday Race?:confused:

Because you said there will be somebody at the gate at 8am. We will still be on the road at that time.

Will there be somebody at the gate also after the enduro race is over, so other racer from the Sunday race can go inside and practice?

RCPMini-z
2010.03.18, 06:14 PM
If you arrive after the show has already started, you can call me on my cell at 818 324-7968. I will come out to the main gate and give you your passes.

Thanks,
John

LadyFox_VT24
2010.03.19, 02:58 AM
If you arrive after the show has already started, you can call me on my cell at 818 324-7968. I will come out to the main gate and give you your passes.

Thanks,
John

Thank you so much!

Vicky

circinus
2010.03.19, 08:00 PM
http://www.bluecharm.com/images/rcx_miniz_2010.png

yasuji
2010.03.20, 10:22 AM
http://pnwc-live.com/
RUNNING THE LIVE FEED!

ocean rodeo
2010.03.20, 11:02 AM
When is show time? EST?

briankstan
2010.03.20, 01:35 PM
RUNNING THE LIVE FEED!

The chat is not setup correctly. it tells me "You are older than the maximum age set by the host"

Roger
2010.03.21, 12:20 AM
Nice track !!!!!

Davey G
2010.03.21, 11:32 AM
I believe the Camera will be turned on at 10am pacific time.

therczone
2010.03.21, 11:54 AM
Just thought I'd let everyone here know that we are running the live streams (3 of them) at http://www.therczone.com/live/. We are the same ones publishing the streams to RCX's website. Check it out, sign up for the chat, see photos and videos. We will try our best to make it to the PN Racing track for the A Mains today.

We will have some photos of the track up later today.

mleemor60
2010.03.21, 12:02 PM
Any results or info on yesterday's Reflex event?

mini-z
2010.03.21, 12:20 PM
The chat is not setup correctly. it tells me "You are older than the maximum age set by the host"

Ouch, that's just mean, sorry B! :p :D

mini-z
2010.03.21, 12:25 PM
RUNNING THE LIVE FEED!

Very cool guys! :cool: I'm unable to attend this year, so great to be able to at least keep this open in another window throughout the day - very cool! :D

mini-z
2010.03.21, 12:43 PM
Ouch, that's just mean, sorry B! :p :D

I (think I) am on the chat right now ("mini-z" ;)) - I didn't sign up or anything, just skipped the login fields - seems to be working, though no one else is chatting - nothing about age limits or anything though, just had to pick a nickname and hit submit...?

briankstan
2010.03.21, 02:31 PM
I (think I) am on the chat right now ("mini-z" ;)) - I didn't sign up or anything, just skipped the login fields - seems to be working, though no one else is chatting - nothing about age limits or anything though, just had to pick a nickname and hit submit...?

yes, that is what it tells me when I login to my account. If I don't login the chas works fine.

EMU
2010.03.21, 03:19 PM
yes, that is what it tells me when I login to my account. If I don't login the chas works fine.
I had the same problem...

blt456
2010.03.21, 09:28 PM
Someone want to explain GT Mod?

yasuji
2010.03.21, 10:30 PM
Someone want to explain GT Mod?

what do u mean?

EMU
2010.03.21, 10:54 PM
From what I understand GT mod consists of; Touring body (standard Mini-Z, not Pan), any PN motor, any Mini-Z MR or MA chassis...

blt456
2010.03.21, 10:57 PM
EMU thank you for the explanation. I meant the race... I should have added the word race to the question :p

Yasuji - It seems you took the win but had lap counting issues. I saw that you caught up to Tj on the last few corners but didn't that make you finish on lead lap considering Tj lapped the field?

yasuji
2010.03.21, 11:15 PM
EMU thank you for the explanation. I meant the race... I should have added the word race to the question :p

Yasuji - It seems you took the win but had lap counting issues. I saw that you caught up to Tj on the last few corners but didn't that make you finish on lead lap considering Tj lapped the field?

i never got lapped by tj....my car was miscounting due to the fact i was going faster that the lap minimum
the only time i got passed by him was to let him by after i hit him jus before the jelly roll... once i got by romel i had the cleanest race i have EVER had:cool:

PNracing
2010.03.22, 02:17 AM
Congratulations all winners, thank you all team from San Jose drivers, you guys such a big Mini-Z crazy racers, and every time meet you guys also give me surprise how you guys improvement in Mini-Z race.

Grant, you are the man! made a good show in main. TJ also was consistent in all rounds and finals.

I just watching whole race again in pnwc-live.com recording, you past TJ just before the finish line 0.5 second, your car was flying!

Sorry guys make everyone confusing, this is my mistake, because in the qualify round, TJ make the best lap is 10.6, I made 10.9 and Grant also around 10.9, so I think the minimum lap time 10 seconds is ok, BUT Grant was flying on the track, he made over 12 times less than 10 seconds, should be around 9.8-9.8 seconds, so in his lap counting is missing 10 laps, when I watching the lap time with Paul, and I just watching whole race again, I can said you are real won this race.

This is the great race!

Thanks all sponsors RCP John, Reflex Joe, Netzone Sam and myself make this event happen.

bermbuster
2010.03.22, 06:10 AM
Hey Grant.....congrats on your win....
now you have to change your signature....:D

cyberdude
2010.03.22, 07:44 AM
Thanks Phillip, Joe, John, and Sam for putting up a great racing event... and thank you for the raffle price that i've won :) Although tiring, that was fun... As the terminator said, "i'll be back".. next year. Grant's car was fast. I'm was just wondering what motor did Grant used in his car.. :)

Congratulations all winners, thank you all team from San Jose drivers, you guys such a big Mini-Z crazy racers, and every time meet you guys also give me surprise how you guys improvement in Mini-Z race.

Grant, you are the man! made a good show in main. TJ also was consistent in all rounds and finals.

I just watching whole race again in pnwc-live.com recording, you past TJ just before the finish line 0.5 second, your car was flying!

Sorry guys make everyone confusing, this is my mistake, because in the qualify round, TJ make the best lap is 10.6, I made 10.9 and Grant also around 10.9, so I think the minimum lap time 10 seconds is ok, BUT Grant was flying on the track, he made over 12 times less than 10 seconds, should be around 9.8-9.8 seconds, so in his lap counting is missing 10 laps, when I watching the lap time with Paul, and I just watching whole race again, I can said you are real won this race.

This is the great race!

Thanks all sponsors RCP John, Reflexing Joe, Netzone Sam and myself make this event happen.

Half
2010.03.22, 08:56 AM
Ty all for the live feed. It was great to follow up the event.
Grats for the winners, and Joe to announce, and John to let us know in the feed by the second what was going on in written.

PN, thanks for explanations cuz everyone who was watching did not understood the finale at that point (telling to shut down the camera when you were giving the prizes did not helped :P)

best regarsd to all.

hrdrvr
2010.03.22, 09:05 AM
I appreciated the live feed as well! I didnt get to catch as many mains as I would have liked to, but I did get to see the big finale of GT mod :D Grant and TJay both had great runs. It was tough to see the whole track from the low angle, but it was still great to follow along the action! When I heard Joe say Grant got stalled on a 20 seconds lap, I knew something must have been up with the counter, cause no one was stopped for long. Its a shame we wont see what the real fast lap was! Hopefully no one will debate the new results :D

wikedgmc
2010.03.22, 01:26 PM
so did Grant win on the pass at the end of the race?

RCPMini-z
2010.03.22, 03:24 PM
so did Grant win on the pass at the end of the race?

Yes he did.

PNracing
2010.03.22, 03:29 PM
this is the lap timing in Zround form the software, Joe just watched the whole race again, he will explain more details about the GT Mod finals.

Tjay
2010.03.22, 03:31 PM
Thanks to PN Racing and John Bilig for this event. Joe Chen, Grant Matsushima and Paul Clanton for announcing the race. Nor Cal drivers on both ILR and FPR for their support on this race for without us, there will be no mini-z advertisement to thousands of crowds in this years 2010 RCX event, almost 80% of the signed up was from Nor Cal and of course to everyone that signed up, Thank you!

I have a lot of pictures to post and I'll try to find time to do that some time today or tomorrow. I will post a few right now though.. :)

Philip Ng had came up to me to show me this live feed from his iphone. Really cool feature.
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1639.jpg

Congrats to all the drivers. They performed very well this weekend!

I received few emails and text messeges all night and this morning about what happened in mod GT race... Thank you guys for the concern but I will just keep this as it is and move on. There's always another race. :) I just really love how my car felt this weekend and the cool thing about it is that It's the same set-up as the one from FPR's track! Just different T-Bar that's it!

I will post the set-up on Both of my car's stock and mod. Yes, Paul Clanton drove my stock car. ;) He drove it very well and I knew he was going to be untouchable once he gets the lead. Great Driving Paul!!

Tjay
2010.03.22, 03:43 PM
this is the lap timing in Zround form the software, Joe just watched the whole race again, he will explain more details about the GT Mod finals.

Hi Philip,

There's no explaining needed. Grant had won that race. It was just a mistake on the timer, that's all but it he won it. Let's just congratulate him for his winning as he deserves it. He has been chasing set-up all weekend and was able to find it during the main. Good job Grant! I hope to see you guys in the next race.

-Tj

Davey G
2010.03.22, 03:47 PM
Congrats to all the A mainers.

Grant won with an 02 correct?

Felix2010
2010.03.22, 04:10 PM
Congrats to all the winners, especially Grant and TJ. Thank you to Philip and his PN Racing also, Mini-Z would be nowhere near where it is today without you!!!!

Grant, how in the world did you break the 10-second lap barrier so many times?!!??!! Great job!

PNracing
2010.03.22, 04:19 PM
Hi Philip,

There's no explaining needed. Grant had won that race. It was just a mistake on the timer, that's all but it he won it. Let's just congratulate him for his winning as he deserves it. He has been chasing set-up all weekend and was able to find it during the main. Good job Grant! I hope to see you guys in the next race.

-Tj

TJ

Thank you coming for the race, you such a fast man (in the track). I got some phone call and text message, what happen in the GT Mod finals, so I just want tell people what happen and what mistake I did, I need say sorry because my mistake set the minimum lap time in 10 seconds, may be this is good experience for me and other race director.

See you guys KO race.

Philip

PNracing
2010.03.22, 04:20 PM
I already upload some pictures in F******k (http://www.f******k.com/photo.php?pid=3535016&id=231472532706#!/album.php?aid=156463&id=231472532706)

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs454.ash1/24991_378232877706_231472532706_3534991_7104205_n. jpg
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs434.snc3/24991_378232967706_231472532706_3535006_639927_n.j pg
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs454.ash1/24991_378232997706_231472532706_3535011_3196757_n. jpg
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs434.snc3/24991_378233032706_231472532706_3535017_1198376_n. jpg

yasuji
2010.03.22, 04:40 PM
/\THANK YOU TJ /\i want to thank pn and rcp/rcx for putting on the event and reflex racing's joe chen for calling the races
and most of all the 30+ norcal drivers that came down to make this event possible!
with that said i had a frustrating weekend with a great result
i went all over the world looking for a set up only to end up back where i started
friday i was there setting up the track @ 10 am...new track what a job
sat mrng i was there vacuuming it then we started practice...it was awful so much white dust had no grip what so ever even the stk class cars had very little grip as more drivers hit the track the track got better and better
i had tested every tire avali to find some traction but once the tread went away my car would just spin out....lol
sunday i got there early to vacuum the track on last time and every one was pleased with the grip except for me....
the first heat was ok i almost didnt make the start cause my car lost bind. in the race i lost grip half way thru
in heat 2 i didnt make the start cause my car wouldn't bind when it did it was already 2 min in
in practice berfore the final round of qualifying i got hit in the sweeper breaking my toe bar so i needed to locate another one SPECIAL THANKS TO LEO Z he had the bar i was looking for!
heat 3 my car had weird problems....it was slow and had no grip
my spur had been smashed....jus my luck...lol
any ways i preped for the finals doing all the things i normally do.(more than i had been doing all weekend) i ended up qualifying 4th not so good
i was just hoping to make the podium in the main and in the warm up i put my car on track and right out of the gate i was able to go 10.2 so i pulled my car off the track put my race batteries in and drove one more lap. i couldnt believe how good my car felt!...i was ready!
we were all lined up and jus before the start i lean over and apologized to all the drivers and we were off....
i will be posting my set up in a few days or so...:D

yasuji
2010.03.22, 04:45 PM
Congrats to all the A mainers.

Grant won with an 02 correct?

sorry dave...all PN all the time...i raced my 03 development car once i found the right tire combo it was a missle!

yasuji
2010.03.22, 04:50 PM
Grant, how in the world did you break the 10-second lap barrier so many times?!!??!! Great job!

i got lucky! thank you

briankstan
2010.03.22, 04:55 PM
Anyone have a picture of the whole track, I want to set it up and run it at one of our races.

thanks.

ruf
2010.03.22, 05:00 PM
TJ and Grant - first of all, awesome race. TJ, I know you don't need an explanation but for the rest of the Mini-Z community watching on the internet, here's how it went down.

I just watched the whole race over a couple times, and I'm super pissed off! I lost track of what lap Grant was on after about 6:00 and what an AWESOME race the last 4 minutes was! I only wished I could have called the race the way it deserved to be called!

Trouble is that the lap time minimum was set for 10s. The whole weekend, we were wondering if anyone would get into the 9.x lap time so I just assumed that the minimum was set accordingly low. I looked away from the track to call out laptimes just as Grant started going sub-10s. The laptimer showed a 20s lap, and I couldn't tell if he had crashed or the laptimer had missed a lap. At that point, I couldn't tell if he was on the same lap as TJ or not, since a true 20s lap would have put him a lap down.

Upon reviewing the video, Grant stayed on the same lap and made a couple bobbles attempting to pass TJ, but closed the ground back up with some amazing speed. Grant ended up passing TJ on the last lap in the last corner for the win. Grant takes the inside in the hairpin, goes the long way around in the jelly roll, and TJ catches the rail in the last corner trying to cut back up the inside. When Grant crosses the line, he is still "on the clock" because his last lap was <10s and did not register.

Lessons learned:
There is no need to set a long minimum lap time. Especially the way that the GiroZ software works. 5s would have done the job.
I wish I hadn't announced that "TJ's got this one in the bag."
Drive to the finish, especially when there is any confusion with the lap timing. The times will be sorted out after the race.

TJ and Grant were both consummate and courteous professionals, as were all of the drivers. The weekend was full of confusion with radios, noise, etc., but I want to thank everyone for making it another awesome Mini-Z race! It was great to meet a bunch of the racers from NorCal and I'll see you soon with the rest of the Reflex team!

svines1972
2010.03.22, 05:03 PM
I want the thank PN for a great event. I want to thank Philip for helping me out when I broke a Knuckle on my 03. I also want to apologize to anyone I may have hit or got in there way. it was a great learning experience and I had alot of fun. Congrats to the Norcal group, some of the best driving I have ever witnessed. I wish the 10th scale guys would have watched the sportsmanship and learned something from it. To win and win clean is the only way to go.

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:46 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1648.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1649.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1650.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1651.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1652.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1654.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1655.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1656.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1657.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:48 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1641.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1642.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1643.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1644.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1645.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1646.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1647.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:50 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1621.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1622.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1623.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1624.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1625.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1626.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1627.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1628.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1629.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1630.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:51 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1632.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1633.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1634.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1635.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1636.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1637.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1638.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1639.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1640.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1631.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:53 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1615.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1616.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1617.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1618.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1619.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1620.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:54 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1609.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1610.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1611.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1612.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1613.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1614.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 06:59 PM
As I was walking around the expo, this kid had came up to me and told me "hey Tj, how's it goin'?". I knew who he was but didn't know that he knew me as well. :) Nice to see you again Alton!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1603.jpg

Future World Champions. Alton Ng and Jacob Leung. Pic was taken at rckenon on Saturday Night. Thanks Phil!!!

Tjay
2010.03.22, 07:00 PM
No I didn't work on my car in the hotel room. :P

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1604.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1605.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1606.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1607.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1608.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 07:01 PM
@ rckenon:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1601.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1602.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 07:02 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1594.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1595.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1596.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1597.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1598.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1599.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1600.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 07:03 PM
The hot item to was on Saturday was Kyosho 30F and Kyosho 20R radials. These guys were fighting for it. :D

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1587.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1588.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1589.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1590.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1591.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1592.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1593.jpg

Tjay
2010.03.22, 07:04 PM
Practice day...
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1571.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1572.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1573.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1574.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1575.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1576.jpg

Dominick Garza's anodized red aluminum parts. Yeah boy!! :D
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1577.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1578.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1579.jpg

LadyFox_VT24
2010.03.22, 07:05 PM
Thank you for the RCX race! It was are first time racing outside Nor-cal. It was a nice experience. :D

Oh men! I wish i went to the candy store. Philip your the "willy wonka" of the mini-z.
Will visit you next time! LOL!

Tjay
2010.03.22, 07:06 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1580.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1581.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1582.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1583.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1584.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g10/Teejay_Cynthia/FPR%20Mini-Z/IMG_1585.jpg

lfisminiz
2010.03.22, 07:28 PM
WOW, awesome track, great drivers, and the "king" of mini-z organizing/racing/parts....PHILIP (PN). Looked like a great event. Congrats to all racers and all involved. Thanks for the pics also. Look forward to some set-ups.;):)

Davey G
2010.03.22, 08:01 PM
Great pics Tjay!

briankstan
2010.03.22, 09:43 PM
great pictures TJ. I almost feel like I was there. :)

Roger
2010.03.23, 03:48 AM
Congrats to all the winners and everybody that made the race. I wish I was there for all the festivities. It looked liked everyone had so much fun. Next year, I plan on making the trip down south.

Those pics of RC Kenon are PRICELESS !!!! Gotta love all that inventory. I know if I was there, I would've walked away with over $500 worth of merchandise :D.

Thanks Phillip and Tjay for all the pics.

herman
2010.03.23, 04:30 AM
likewise thanks for the pics.... :D

raiderdave
2010.03.24, 08:34 PM
Had a great time. Thank you to all who organized the event. Very impressed with all the N. Cal drivers. The teamwork and sportsmanship you guys showed was awesome. Felt a little out of my element. My son and I have been in the Mini Z Nation for 3 months, in all RC for that matter. RCX was our first event. We frequent Net Zone in Rialto with Sam and Grant. Didn't get to talk much with anyone. Growing up in N. Cal felt some nostalgia seeing you guys. I hope S. Cal can get a team going somewhere. I know the drivers are out there. I've seen them at Net Zone. Too bad most of them didn't enter the race. Thanks again. Oh, almost forgot. The paint job on those cars were nice!

yasuji
2010.03.25, 11:05 PM
i got a call form a friend of mine today and it seems that i am in need to post this as it is a verry good race and it is the best run i have ever had and the first time i have been lucky enough to win a high profile race
this is the vid from rcx 2010 gt mod it is a little hard to distinguish which car is which
tj=wht car very consistent
romel wht/blk car
grant wht/yellow car

http://www.stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=188021433

z3zinho
2010.03.26, 10:28 AM
I tought I would never see the day that Grant would run GT instead of pan car... :D Awesome race between you and TJ.

It looks like it was an awesome event. Just makes me sad you guys are an ocean away... but maybe i will get to race with you guys in the PNRWC Final this year ;)

TJ, nice photos, keep them coming :D

yasuji
2010.03.26, 10:33 AM
I tought I would never see the day that Grant would run GT instead of pan car... :D

lol.. i had no choice ... no pancar class....lol

Davey G
2010.03.26, 10:44 AM
Cool video to watch. At the very end I heard Grant say "There is a mistake, I know I beat TJAY"

HAHAHHAA ;)

yasuji
2010.03.27, 03:32 PM
I did a post on my set up from rcx

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=379762#post379762