PDA

View Full Version : Robitronic hardware support

pinwc4
2010.02.25, 01:36 PM
Version 0.43 has the initial support for the Robitronic lap counter. This is my first attempt at support for this lap counter and I do not have the hardware myself. I have one person, LED, working with me on getting the software working with it but would welcome other people trying.

If you have the Robitronic lap counter could you download the latest version from http://www.flipsideracing.org and give me feedback. LED is running into a problem of the lap times being rounded to the second, I would like to know if other people do or do not encounter this issue with the Robitronic hardware.

As this is the first attempt at Robitronic support there will be bugs, but the more people that try it and give feedback the quicker I can get it all sorted out.

Thanks

pinwc4
2010.02.26, 06:33 PM
I have posted another build attempting to get full Robitronic support working.

You can try this build
http://www.flipsideracing.org/downloads/fsraceWin-rb2.zip

Let me know if it works or not. Specifically if the laps are rounded to the second or being reported properly to 1/100th of a second.

Red Team
2010.02.28, 03:24 PM
Great to find out that somebody is supporting this system. Thanks for your efforts.

We'll try it and let you know...however don't expect this to happend anytime soon, since our race track it's open only in weekend and most probablly I can't go next weekend, but thanks again and do not worry, when I have some feedback I'll post it here. Maybe somebody else will respond faster than me.

pinwc4
2010.02.28, 05:38 PM
Great to find out that somebody is supporting this system. Thanks for your efforts.

We'll try it and let you know...however don't expect this to happend anytime soon, since our race track it's open only in weekend and most probablly I can't go next weekend, but thanks again and do not worry, when I have some feedback I'll post it here. Maybe somebody else will respond faster than me.

Thanks for the help. I should have another build of the Robitronic support available before then so check here before you race. I have one person so far, LED, giving regular feedback but having it tested on multiple systems will help me work through the bugs quicker.

Mike Keely
2010.03.13, 08:30 PM
Sorry, I posted on the wrong thread.