PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 9 - Race 3 & 4

briankstan
2010.03.02, 07:42 AM
I have received times from the following Clubs. If your club is not listed please contact me ASAP so I don’t miss your results.

Racer Class:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Mini-AZ
Stafford Racers UK
BERT Racing UK
F28 Hereford UK
RadicalRides Swe
Burncity MiniZ
Flipside Racing
Remnant Mini-Z Club
Clacton mini-z racers
DC GTG
Z-Texas

Formula 1:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Mini-AZ
DC GTG
BERT Racing UK
Stafford Racers UK

Note: I will recalculate last month’s races with the times for Stafford. They had them in on time so the will be included.

hpgod
2010.03.02, 10:46 AM
no times for atlanta miniz

kevo1036
2010.03.02, 06:02 PM
I also sent in our times (Z-Texas) on the 20th. Did you not get them?

briankstan
2010.03.02, 07:40 PM
I also sent in our times (Z-Texas) on the 20th. Did you not get them?

yes, I got them. I'll also get you added to the HFAY Page. :)

briankstan
2010.03.08, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to update you guys. Race results will be posted on Thursday Night.

briankstan
2010.03.11, 09:25 PM
I have the results posted for Races 3 & 4. I've also updated races 1 & 2 to include the times that I missed from Stafford Racers UK.

We have 103 different drivers in Racer class. That Way cool !!

www.howfastareyou.com

Programmers
2010.03.12, 01:56 AM
I've also updated races 1 & 2 to include the times that I missed from Stafford Racers UK.
Cheers Bri!

mk2kompressor
2010.03.12, 04:05 AM
knocked off the top spot in f1, i must try harder;)

Hood
2010.03.12, 07:53 AM
Brian,

Could you check the results for Race #4? About half of our club is missing results.

Thanks,
Hood

hrdrvr
2010.03.12, 08:58 AM
Also Brian, I saw Tom Cash was listed as female for F1, lol.

kevo1036
2010.03.12, 09:13 AM
All but one of our racer's times are missing for race #4 also. I went ahead and sent an e-mail about it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Brian,

Could you check the results for Race #4? About half of our club is missing results.

Thanks,
Hood

briankstan
2010.03.12, 12:36 PM
I'll look into it, and get the errors fixed.

I'm going to have to start getting picky about how the results are coming to me. I have to re-format at least half of the results because they are not sent in correctly. I have to go though each racers time and it really adds up, I probably spend 2 hours on just checking/changing the formatting. This is probably where some of the errors occurred, but doesn't seem to be where they all occurred.

Please note. all times should be sent as attachments as a .txt (simple text file) the seperator needs to be a comma with no spaces before or after the comma. you can have spaces in the different catagoies, but not before and after the comma.

Please see the attached file for the correct formatting of each file. I would expect 1 file for each race. If what you are sending is different then it's not correct and causes a lot of extra work on my end before I can get times posted.

If you have any questions please ask and I'll help you understand the correct way to send the times in.

thanks for letting me know about the error. :o

Programmers
2010.03.12, 01:37 PM
Also Brian, I saw Tom Cash was listed as female for F1, lol.
Lol what you tryin' to say, Bri? :mad: :p

arch2b
2010.03.12, 03:30 PM
fyi, there are multiple issues with DC times. i won't be able to identify them all until i get home tonight.

briankstan
2010.03.12, 04:07 PM
fyi, there are multiple issues with DC times. i won't be able to identify them all until i get home tonight.

please let me know....

briankstan
2010.03.12, 04:25 PM
based on what I can tell I was missing 10 drivers. I'm not sure how that happened but I'll get it sorted.

I've updated the race results for Race 4, if you see any issues with the new posting let me know. also check race 3 just in case so I can verify I'm not missing anyone on that race.

I'll update the points standings once everything is verified. you can post here or send me an email if you find something.

thanks.

Mike Keely
2010.03.17, 05:12 PM
Hi Brian, I have been sending in our results on the Flip Side form. Is that still OK?

briankstan
2010.03.17, 06:27 PM
Hi Brian, I have been sending in our results on the Flip Side form. Is that still OK?

when you export select the export to HFAY format. it'll give you a text file. that is the file I need.