PDA

View Full Version : Question

Rune
2010.03.08, 08:51 AM
Zround is really great, and we love it at our club.

Is it possible to make a little add on in the practise sessions?

When you are running free practise, could it be an option to have for example a 3 minute timed session on one or more drivers?

If a person wants to try a timed session in practice, he could click on the name and get a window where he could start a 3 or 5 minute session the next time he passes the counter.

One of the clubs here in Norway has a system like that, and it is a really nice option to have.

BR
Rune

zround
2010.03.08, 12:12 PM
Zround is really great, and we love it at our club.

Is it possible to make a little add on in the practise sessions?

When you are running free practise, could it be an option to have for example a 3 minute timed session on one or more drivers?

If a person wants to try a timed session in practice, he could click on the name and get a window where he could start a 3 or 5 minute session the next time he passes the counter.

One of the clubs here in Norway has a system like that, and it is a really nice option to have.

BR
Rune

Yes, it is.

As you know, ZRound allways can manage free trainings with timed session if you configure the race duration to a value different than 0. It will announce lap/time estimation every x laps or when estimation changes according the configuration you do on the Speaker configuration page.

I understand you want some racers training without timed session and others with time limited. To do this you must setup the race duration to 0, then select the racer you want to limit the session time and edit their properties (dbl click). This way you can setup a different "practice time" for each racer (i.e., some racers want to estimate heats and others want mains). This configuration is not saved so every time a racer is registered for training it must be done if the racer wants a different setting than the default.

On this post http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=368481&postcount=5 I answered a similar question (the main thread was about track designer so it is a bit difficult to find :o )

Regards,

Jesus.

Rune
2010.03.08, 01:33 PM
Thanks. Will try that:)

Rune