PDA

View Full Version : New Open time for Fridays

Sinister_Y
2010.03.18, 10:58 AM
We will be opening the doors at 6pm now instead of 7pm.

Friday hours now:

6 pm to 11pm

kyoshosan
2010.03.23, 11:02 PM
Hi,

I live in Ottawa and since we don't have any track here, I'm planning a trip to Toronto just to race with you guys. I haven't done any MINI-Z race yet, i'm more of an OFF-ROAD racer, use to race 1/8 Buggies and Truggies. Any way, I'm a huge fan of Mini-Zs and have quite a collection of it.

I'm really looking forward to visit you guys and race around the track. Do you have the April Schedule yet ? What is the best day to visit, i mean with most guys racing ? Friday, Sat or Sunday ?

Hope to be there soon,

Cheers!

Wedginator
2010.03.24, 10:34 PM
There is a race this coming Saturday. Usually there's enough people to run a full race. I do my best to make it all the races. I'll be there anyway so if you're planning on coming, i guess I'll see you there. :)

Sinister_Y
2010.03.24, 10:42 PM
Hi Alex,
I apologize for not responding quicker. I didn't see your post until Wedginator responded.

April schedule should be out soon. We've been getting a good turnout on either Fridays or Saturdays. However, for Fridays, the guys have been getting there later.

I would recommend that maybe you head down Sat morning and can turn up for 4pm opening. that way you have lots of time to get used to the track. I'm there to help or anyone can help with local setup before the race.

Give me a shout either PM or use the MC3 email and we can discuss details.
I look forward to meeting and racing with you.
Cheers
Shawn

kyoshosan
2010.03.24, 11:31 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response :-) I'm really looking forward to go there, but I'll only be able to go in April.
I'll be looking for the April Schedule to try to coordinate my trip with one of the races.

Hope to be racing with you guys soon :)

See'ya!

bermbuster
2010.06.03, 09:55 PM
Hey guys....
will you be open this weekend 6/4 6/5...
Im working in Markham and i will be in Toronto this weekend....
thanks
george

Sinister_Y
2010.06.04, 10:52 AM
We're open today from 6pm-11pm.

Be sure to check the website for the latest schedule.

Here is a direct link:

http://minicarclubofcanada.com/11901.html

Hope to see you!