PDA

View Full Version : AtomicMods Ceramic 3/32 Diff Balls

addicted
2010.04.02, 05:45 PM
I was trying to find some alternatives to these as they can be quite expensive, did anyone find any good alternatives?
Also, does anyone know what grade these bearings are? i imagine around 5, but i'm not sure!

skyler
2010.04.02, 06:34 PM
I was trying to find some alternatives to these as they can be quite expensive, did anyone find any good alternatives?
Also, does anyone know what grade these bearings are? i imagine around 5, but i'm not sure!

Try Reflex Racing for the balls & berings. Great quality AND price!

briankstan
2010.04.02, 07:23 PM
Try Reflex Racing for the balls & berings. Great quality AND price!

times 2 on the Reflex Ceramics :)

addicted
2010.04.03, 04:18 AM
only problem is i'm limited where i can get them from! do you know any places not in the US? i haven't been able to find anywhere really which is sad :( import tax is a right pain you see! ( we pay 9 or 13 for the post office to open the item, then whatever import after that, so it's already up to ~$18 plus normal postage :( )

Half
2010.04.03, 08:31 AM
only problem is i'm limited where i can get them from! do you know any places not in the US? i haven't been able to find anywhere really which is sad :( import tax is a right pain you see! ( we pay 9 or 13 for the post office to open the item, then whatever import after that, so it's already up to ~$18 plus normal postage :( )

yup...
That's the problem we have when we want RR stuff.

CristianTabush
2010.04.03, 12:04 PM
Guys, www.TeamTracker.es carries most of our products. They should have the ceramic balls in stock. They are our biggest dealer outside the USA and they are Located in Spain. We have other dealers in Europe, but most of them just carry a limited catalog. Please ask those dealers to carry our products. :)

addicted
2010.04.09, 09:25 AM
just tried on their site, but unfortunately they don't suppose outside of Spain :(

This is the only shipping method available for your order.

Zone Rates
No shipping available to the selected country

what other places do you provide parts to within the EU? :) hopefully i can find another! :)

z3zinho
2010.04.09, 10:46 AM
Try and send an e-mail to team tracker. They will probably ship to the UK. If you need any help getting in touch with them talk to Cristian, he might help out ;)

If that is the only parts you want from Reflex, you can also ask Cristian to ship it to you in a normal envelope, just like a regular letter. Here in Portugal that is more then enough for most small things to pass straight thru customs as usually letters aren't checked, it will probably be the case also for the UK ;)