PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself...

p23si
2010.04.07, 09:11 PM
Hello & much respect to you all,

I guess I've been lurking about amongst these pages for long enough so here's my first post. Any guidance for me driving my way around forum world would be appreciated as I'm a total novice... er noobie? I guess.

I've been fiddlin' with mini-z since the MR01 first came to the UK, never had an opportunity to race except for chasing my kids palm runners around the living room floor.

My MR02's are now sold, MR01's sold & still to go (& to replace the kids palm runners) F1's sold. Dnano sat here in front of me having only run the battery down once... Just pondering what body to use for it. MR03 is in the post... Just pondering what body to use for that too. Perhaps a pale blue or light grey GT3RSR with the presentation car decals (that are in the post from Pato's). Just think about the super rare old white autoscale RS but in sky blue or grey & then Let me know what you think.

Anyway... I thought I'd start by sharing some Ferrari's with you all. I cant take credit for the 612's as these were painted for me. The decals are still not finished on those. Jager 612 just needs its rear spoiler (mildly contrerversial), some details adding in & a gloss coat. The F360 is only the third shell that I've painted myself, just awaiting its gloss coat, or for me to learn how to do it properly would be more to the point. I've added decals to quite a few other bodies over the years that I shall try to create albums & posts for over the next few months. All these are work in progress...

mleemor60
2010.04.08, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Traveler
2010.04.08, 08:20 AM
Nice bodies there. Welcome :)

hrdrvr
2010.04.08, 09:04 AM
WELCOME TO MZR!!!

There are a few groups from the UK. Maybe one is close to you and you can find the true value in these little cars. Racing and good friends :D

mk2kompressor
2010.04.08, 03:21 PM
We are at the gadget show live this week if you are anywhere near the nec,stand g22 :)

p23si
2010.04.09, 10:27 AM
We are at the gadget show live this week if you are anywhere near the nec,stand g22 :)

Unfortunately not. Are you there with Mini-z's?

p23si
2010.04.09, 11:43 AM
WELCOME TO MZR!!!

There are a few groups from the UK. Maybe one is close to you and you can find the true value in these little cars. Racing and good friends :D

Hi hrdrvr, I've not found a club or group close by yet. It's great to see those guy's up in Stafford, & others, getting it together in the UK. I must pay them a visit one day. First I'll need to get over how rubish I'll be on the track... But I am definately a frustrated racer at Heart...

Cheers.

mk2kompressor
2010.04.09, 02:05 PM
We are there reppin the z's:cool: