PDA

View Full Version : RR MR03 Adjustable Tower Bar

z3zinho
2010.05.26, 04:47 AM
For those of you with f******k, you probably already noticed it.

The new Reflex Racing Adjustable Camber, Caster, Roll Center and Width MR-03 Upper Arm Mount is due in mid july!!

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2929/30082142486037575410601.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/442/30082142486029575210601.jpg

The Upper Arm Mount will allow you to use:
-2 or 4 degrees of caster depending on the orientation of the base plate.
-Adjust 0,1,2 and 3 degrees of Camber with the Inlcluded Camber Adjustment Key In either W or N Setting. (Optional 0.5,1.5,2.0and 2.5 deg Key will be offered shortly after the product is released)
-By Raising the base plate with M2 Washers, you will be able to raise the roll center of the car in order to increase and fine tune the roll stiffness of your front end in order to better suit track conditions.

I have known about this for quite a while, and have been waiting for Reflex to release it. Its awesome that you can have all the adjustability in one part instead. Once again another great product from RR :D

mk2kompressor
2010.05.26, 05:11 AM
NICE, awesome product:eek:

Rune
2010.05.26, 08:27 AM
Finally a working prototype.
I am really looking forward for this one. Cant wait to try it out:D

hrdrvr
2010.05.26, 08:39 AM
Looks great! Im looking forward to trying it out. As I did with my 02, Ive got a RR based 03 as well. This will go well on it :D

color01
2010.05.26, 09:50 AM
A production model would look better with some countersunk screws, but for something this functional I should just shut up and enjoy the pictures. The features on that one part are simply brilliant, well done to whoever designed it. :)

CristianTabush
2010.05.26, 10:33 AM
Thanks guys! The best news about it is that it works GREAT!!! The 4 degree caster seting is really, really good.

A production model would look better with some countersunk screws, but for something this functional I should just shut up and enjoy the pictures. The features on that one part are simply brilliant, well done to whoever designed it. :)

Counter sink screws would be difficult, due to the design of the mechanism that is underneath the screws. The Button head screws work better as a clamps.

As for the design, the original concept of the sliding rack that is adjsuted with a locking camber key was all Ronac (Ronald Chan). We worked together on the execution and the features of the mount though. We asked him to incorporate the varying degrees of caster, we also changed the locking mechanism and reinforced the build of it. The end result is what you see. The best part of it will be the cost. It should retail for around 35.00 with a camber key and 30.00 without one :o

The next product we are developing together is a 94-98mm mount that should eclipse all the available mounts in the market today.

hrdrvr
2010.05.26, 10:40 AM
Wow, $35! You can count on RR to keep things in budget :D

CristianTabush
2010.05.26, 11:10 AM
Wow, $35! You can count on RR to keep things in budget :D

Yup! It's always been about value with us. We don't want to make a front end that ends up costing $70-80 dollars because we know not everyone can afford that. We have always wanted for EVERYONE to have our parts on their cars. Don't get me wrong though, we are not sacrificing performance or quality in order to get a less expensive product. We just design with cost in mind. Whenever I set out to produce an item, I put a target price on the part and try to engineer it with that as our only limiting factor. In this case, our goal was for it to be $25.00 without the camber key, and we were able to get within $5.00 of that, so we are quite happy. If you were to get all the parts to get all the adjustments form other parts manufacturers, you would end up spending about $120.00.

QuantumRC
2010.05.26, 11:27 AM
when does pre-order starts? cant wait to test it

CristianTabush
2010.05.26, 11:48 AM
Pre-orders will start in Mid-June. Once we have the pricing set in stone. It is not going to go up, but we are just ironing out a couple of details for it.

Ton
2010.05.26, 02:04 PM
Awesome product,I cant wait to have it.

dxm2
2010.05.26, 02:50 PM
Looks great! Any clearance issues? I'm thinking of the 962 or the C9.

Look for my pre-order this week!

CristianTabush
2010.05.26, 03:01 PM
No clearance issues that I can tell. There is plenty of clearance there is about the same height, as a PN Double A-Arm system for the 02.

Felix2010
2010.05.26, 05:40 PM
I have to say, this is a really great idea and great execution of design. :) The price point is good also. Love creative Mini-Z design:)

color01
2010.05.28, 01:08 AM
Counter sink screws would be difficult, due to the design of the mechanism that is underneath the screws. The Button head screws work better as a clamps.
Actually, you could use the countersinking in the aluminum as an effective way to lock camber in place, it would be a positive locking mechanism as opposed to what seems to be a purely clamping mechanism in the pictures. So on each arm, you can have one countersunk screw to set the arm in position and then one button-head to clamp down and lock it in place. It looks like the N tower bar positions might be harder to implement, but for a W-setting only tower bar I believe you could get rid of the camber key altogether this way. :)

Ronac
2010.05.28, 06:46 AM
The way the tower bar is designed, using countersunk screws won't work. Once you see a few pictures of the tower bar taken apart, you'll see why.

CristianTabush
2010.05.28, 11:08 AM
Actually, you could use the countersinking in the aluminum as an effective way to lock camber in place, it would be a positive locking mechanism as opposed to what seems to be a purely clamping mechanism in the pictures. So on each arm, you can have one countersunk screw to set the arm in position and then one button-head to clamp down and lock it in place. It looks like the N tower bar positions might be harder to implement, but for a W-setting only tower bar I believe you could get rid of the camber key altogether this way. :)

I don't see how you can conlcude these things without having seen it taken apart. The arm underneath has a interlocking channel that makes the top fairly thin, that will not allow a countersink screw.

Why would we want to get rid of the camber key or the N setting? Part of what makes this part so awesome is the fact that these 2 features are implemented. Versatily brings value to our products.

CristianTabush
2010.05.28, 04:47 PM
Pre-orders are up for the Upper Suspension arm mount now. As well as for the V2 spurs. Spurs should be ready to ship in about 10-14 days and the Mount in about 6 Weeks.

Reserve yours, because THEY WILL SELL OUT :D Same goes out to all the dealers ;)

SAGISI
2010.05.28, 06:46 PM
http://www.reflexracing.net/prodimages/images/RX1159_02.jpg

Roger
2010.05.28, 07:26 PM
Thats pretty sick !! Goodjob Reflex racing !!

SAGISI
2010.05.28, 07:48 PM
Thats pretty sick !! Goodjob Reflex racing !!

@ Roger- Dont give that tool to Jaime! He might use it as a Ninja Star in the pits :eek:

color01
2010.05.30, 05:10 AM
I don't see how you can conlcude these things without having seen it taken apart. The arm underneath has a interlocking channel that makes the top fairly thin, that will not allow a countersink screw.
I would agree, the N settings are a brilliant addition, so naturally I'm speculating -- not concluding -- if there are any ways upon which your design can be improved upon further. No offense is meant towards you or Ronac at all, I'm just curious what you guys have done underneath the surface of the new parts. I'll just have to check out one of these myself when they come out. :)

ruf
2010.06.04, 06:38 PM
Will be shaking one of the prototypes down at the regional this weekend. Can't wait to report back! :)

tdmr02
2010.07.01, 12:12 PM
Any updates with this product? How did the shakedown go?

CristianTabush
2010.07.01, 01:21 PM
I love it so far. I was able to win both the stock and Mod classes at the PNWC regional down in Guatemala City.

4 Degrees of caster on the car is awesome, the car is so much more stable that I find myself searching for more and more power. For the first time ever, the faster motor/ battery combination I ran in Modified, the faster my times became, without loosing consistency. Usually, there is a happy medium of power that you don't want to go over, this is not the case anymore. I am running Hand Wound Motors in the 30T range on small 7 sec/lap track, without being overpowered :D

Joe personally likes the 2 degrees of caster on his car, which is funny since I am the one that usually runs a more aggressive set-up. I do think that the fact that I am running our prototype Rear Suspension system, which gives quicker steering response, plays a role in this though.

The production is very close to being done, but also close to being sold out. Get yours reserved as I don't expect to have them available for very long. Our rear suspension is about to go into production as well, so expect it in about 5-7 weeks. :D

herman
2010.07.01, 09:58 PM
pretty cool... any instructional photos as to how to use the ninja star... er i mean Camber Adjustment Key?

pgeldz
2010.07.03, 07:42 PM
Well Christian, I'm sold. Just ordered one!

Last time I checked, it was a pre-order...is that still true, or are these shipping yet?

When can I expect to receive it?

Thanks again for all your hard work in catering to the Mini-Z crowd. I can't wait to see what you come up with next...

- Paulie

CristianTabush
2010.07.03, 08:37 PM
They are nearing completion at the factory. I am told 2 more weeks. Of course, you never know with them, but I was given a completion date of July 15.

pgeldz
2010.07.03, 08:57 PM
No worries. Thanks Christian!

- Paulie

CristianTabush
2010.07.22, 12:35 AM
Well guys, It's here!!! only one thing, the factory, forgot to put the hardware in them, UUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, the screws are on their way, but this should delay shipping another 3-5 days. If you ordered yours, and want to get it without the screws, we will gladly ship it out if you shoot us an email to contact@reflexracing.net

Pics of the new colors should be going up tonight or tomorrow morning.

CristianTabush
2010.07.22, 02:30 PM
Bow-chica-bow-wow! Pictures!!!

http://www.reflexracing.net/prodimages/images/RX115901.jpg
http://www.reflexracing.net/prodimages/images/RX115902.jpg
http://www.reflexracing.net/prodimages/images/RX115903.jpg

chad508
2010.07.22, 02:40 PM
they look great. it sure would be nice to have this for next weeks nj regional. just not sure i would get it and have time to tune it before next thursday. i did not preorder but did you have any extras if i did want one?

CristianTabush
2010.07.22, 04:01 PM
I still have some left. :)

I can ship without hardware if you want them in time, the only thing is you need to find or cut a machined screw to 3mm for the front, the 4mm screws hit, otherwise I would send with this. For the mount screws, you want a 10mm screw.

chad508
2010.07.22, 04:06 PM
that should not be a problem. are they still 2mm diameter? i may place an order tonight and just put in the notes to send with out hardware. will thet go out tommorrow if i do this?

CristianTabush
2010.07.22, 04:20 PM
For sure!

Yes, they are still M2 threads

EMU
2010.07.22, 06:56 PM
CT, can you use a 4mm screw, and shim it up a little with a washer so it doesnt hit instead of needing a 3mm screw?

VAzRACER
2010.07.22, 07:06 PM
CT, can you use a 4mm screw, and shim it up a little with a washer so it doesnt hit instead of needing a 3mm screw?

I thought the same thing but once I put a 4mm screw through and looked at how much was out the bottom side of the tower bar it was obvious you would need to raise it way to much.

CristianTabush
2010.07.24, 12:20 PM
Hi guys! Just to let you know all US- Pre orders shipped yesterday. The hardware came in at 2:00pm and I packed as many as I could before our shipping time. I managed to get all USA Pre-orders out though. :) The rest of the pre-orders will go out Monday, including US based dealers.

Enjoy them! And PLEASE leave us your impressions. A few of the team guys that got theirs in time for this weekend are already dropping their lap times! :cool:

chad508
2010.07.26, 10:51 PM
i have already spoke with ct but just to let everyone else know i got my tower bars today, and all i can say is wow. the quality is right on par with all other rr products and very easy to mount and change settings. i even feel that it took some of the slope out of the upper arm with out having to shim. i will get some track time tomorrow to see how 4* of caster feels, and will post more thoughts then. on a side note i also got the v2 diff gear and it is alot easier to setup than v1 and feels even smoother. cant wait to see what else rr has up there sleeves.

VAzRACER
2010.07.26, 11:51 PM
i have already spoke with ct but just to let everyone else know i got my tower bars today, and all i can say is wow. the quality is right on par with all other rr products and very easy to mount and change settings. i even feel that it took some of the slope out of the upper arm with out having to shim. i will get some track time tomorrow to see how 4* of caster feels, and will post more thoughts then. on a side note i also got the v2 diff gear and it is alot easier to setup than v1 and feels even smoother. cant wait to see what else rr has up there sleeves.

You'll like it once you hit the track, I just tried mine this past Saturday and it was great. The car was planted and very stable, it almost drove itself. I had never used that much caster but I was very impressed with the results. I also noticed the arms to be level with the ground aswell, you actually get a neutral roll center with the tower bar and that makes a big improvment in itself.

All in all this is one of the best parts I have put on my 03's, and you get all the adjustment you could ever need from a 30 dollar part. This is a must have upgrade.

hpgod
2010.07.27, 12:02 PM
I noticed more high speed corner grip with the kit.
Ran 1 deg camber 4 caster

How much are you raising your bar? 0.3 0.6 0.9mm

JuniorWKR
2010.07.27, 12:17 PM
it looks like it in the pic but just wanna be sure... can i run this with the pn reverse kingpin setup?

VAzRACER
2010.07.27, 12:40 PM
I noticed more high speed corner grip with the kit.
Ran 1 deg camber 4 caster

How much are you raising your bar? 0.3 0.6 0.9mm

I haven't had to raise it a all, if your car begins to traction roll then you should start adding shims under the tower bar. This will raise the roll center, its like running a slightly stiffer spring.

it looks like it in the pic but just wanna be sure... can i run this with the pn reverse kingpin setup?

If your using the standard spring setup I beleive ct said you could use the tower bar but only on 2 degrees of caster. If you use more than that it will tilt the upper arm back too far and cause the spring not to seat on the arm properly.

JuniorWKR
2010.07.27, 12:54 PM
thank you ... will check into it.. i think the combo will be pretty amazing...

CristianTabush
2010.07.27, 01:21 PM
Matt's on top of it thanks.

Correct on everything. The reverse kingpin set-up should work in the 2 Deg Caster Setting. The high caster setting REALLY makes a difference though. The issue is not so much the spring not seating, but rather the arm hitting the front of the chassis. The high caster setting moves the arm quite a bit back, but again, it is a PROPER caster angle for a race car.

As a footnote, our upper arm pins need to be polished a bit to make them fit. They were designed to remove slop on the stock plastic front, so they are slightly over-sized. I used some fine grit 600 sand paper to take them down and then finished them with some White Stuff to get them to fit properly and to get a mirror-like finish. Kyosho stock pins and stainless steel pins are a direct fit though. :)

JuniorWKR
2010.07.27, 01:28 PM
thanks CT... but i will still have all the cmber adjustments correct?...

CristianTabush
2010.07.27, 01:39 PM
Yes, you should.

LeftHandedRacer
2010.07.27, 08:48 PM
What are the chances of these making too the Canadian dealer by friday? i cant wait to get my hans on this :)

CristianTabush
2010.07.27, 08:51 PM
They left today, so it really is in the hands of Canadian Customs and their mail service. I have no idea how long it takes to get there. :(

Rune
2010.08.11, 08:42 AM
Finally got to mount it on one of my cars (together with the new RR Tri shock:D).
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_2uRHE7AV3zs/TGKZ0cUPlVI/AAAAAAAACc0/CjKlxgymy3o/IMG_6722.JPG

Click here for more pictures

(http://www.mini-znorway.com/)Full review are coming up tonight.

pnracingsweden
2010.08.11, 01:00 PM
Hi there Rune
It looks great!!
Come over and show it for us in Stockholm Regional PNWC 25-26 September.
If you dare to race us in Sweden even better ;-)
/Jocke

Rune
2010.08.11, 01:03 PM
Hi there Rune
It looks great!!
Come over and show it for us in Stockholm Regional PNWC 25-26 September.
If you dare to race us in Sweden even better ;-)
/Jocke

It could absolutely happen. We are talking about it.
Hopefully we can get some RCP practice first:)

pnracingsweden
2010.08.11, 01:18 PM
Wow this is very good news how far from Gothenburg do you live maybe you can go there and practice some before.
Also everybody from other countries will race for free no entry fee.
Lets make this happen, next time we come come and race at your track.

By the way you will pick up the pace in a few hours no worries.

/Jocke

Rune
2010.08.12, 08:29 AM
Review and more pictures are up:)
I really really enjoyed this thing. It just works!

Click here for full review
(http://www.mini-znorway.com/2010/08/review-reflex-racing-adjustable-upper.html)
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2uRHE7AV3zs/TGPon4W96NI/AAAAAAAACew/MQoAjcVL8Ec/IMG_6773.JPG

Coming up next is a review and pics of the new superlightweight RR Tri Shock:D

Rune
2010.08.17, 08:43 AM
Cristian: When will the optional key be released?:)

CristianTabush
2010.08.17, 10:24 AM
The optional key probably won't be ready until late this year/ early next year...

themelis factor
2010.08.20, 05:35 AM
What's this optional key everyone is talking about is it key that gives you camber in .5 increments
Does the front end come with the alignment key already??

Rune
2010.08.20, 05:51 AM
What's this optional key everyone is talking about is it key that gives you camber in .5 increments
Does the front end come with the alignment key already??

Yes and yes. The optional key will be in .5 increments.
The front end comes with a key that provides 0, 1, 2 & 3 degrees camber.

Rune

arch2b
2010.08.25, 09:42 PM
expect these out of customs anytime soon? looking to buy...

CristianTabush
2010.08.31, 03:51 PM
These are not in customs. These are packing at the factory. The items that are in customs I have no idea when they will release. I guess maybe whenever the customs agent in charge decides to put down the donuts and coffee and realizes that there is work to do :confused:

CristianTabush
2010.09.08, 02:13 PM
We now have a full stock of these again!!!

Deca
2011.02.21, 12:09 AM
This thing is awesome. Needed to do something with my front end setup, was going to get some 1 degree camber knuckles when I was made aware of this part...I was kinda worried about not getting the right knuckles and having to spend twice as much. Ended up going for the tower bar, set it to 1 degree initially and found that I needed 2! So thanks Reflex Racing, you already saved me at least 5 dollars or so :)

Very simple install, no issues there. The key is brilliant, bar holds it's setting just fine and the part looks great on my chassis. I'm the first person at my club to use it and a few others are already interested after running it at one race :D

Z-inim
2011.03.21, 08:53 AM
Can this work with the narrow front end setup? (or does it lose too much range?)

hrdrvr
2011.03.21, 09:11 AM
It works for narrow just fine. I ran narrow with 2d camber and 4d castor with no problems.

Z-inim
2011.03.21, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the help!

Traveler
2011.03.21, 01:33 PM
I had to shave a little material from the sides of the chassis to get it the right spacing for narrow, but it worked.

arch2b
2011.03.21, 01:41 PM
I had to shave a little material from the sides of the chassis to get it the right spacing for narrow, but it worked.

i had to do this to to prevent the upper arms/pin from hitting the chassis.

arch2b
2011.05.09, 09:48 PM
just so someone else doesn't make the same mistake i did, the RR stainless steel upper arm pins are NOT compatible with the upper arms. this is mentioned in the RR shop listing but i didn't buy from RR so missed that little nugget of truth.

anyhow, cristian mentioned i could sand the pins down with some fine grit paper and polish them up to fit and after about 20 minutes of sanding and polishing, they fit like a charm. thanks for the advice :p

vigilanterc
2011.05.10, 02:18 PM
This thing is awesome. Needed to do something with my front end setup, was going to get some 1 degree camber knuckles when I was made aware of this part...I was kinda worried about not getting the right knuckles and having to spend twice as much. Ended up going for the tower bar, set it to 1 degree initially and found that I needed 2! So thanks Reflex Racing, you already saved me at least 5 dollars or so :)

Very simple install, no issues there. The key is brilliant, bar holds it's setting just fine and the part looks great on my chassis. I'm the first person at my club to use it and a few others are already interested after running it at one race :D

This mod does NOT fit under a Mazda 787B body!!!!:mad:
I purchased it and it hits the body badly. Not willing to cut a slotted hole to make work. Purchased PN Camber/Castor alloy arms instead.....

CristianTabush
2011.05.10, 04:25 PM
Have you lowered the body? If the case is that it hits we found that slight shaving can help out, no need to cut a slot in the body. If you are not willing to do this, then definitely you won't be able to make it work. Much like our tri-shock it is not designed around LM Bodies, so without some modding it won't fit.

Our parts are designed for racing, and sometimes there are compromises that need to be made in order to provide a more adjustable part, that offers better value. Does your PN Tower bar provide adjustable camber? No. Does it do narrow settings? No. The compromise from PN is that even though it fits underneath all bodies, in order to get these other adjustments, you would have to spend 13.00 more to do narrow and 87.00 to do all the camber settings that this bar does. So when you look at it this way, if you want all the adjustability, you have to spend an extra 100.00 dollars. For that price, I'll buy 2 more brand new Mazda Autoscales...

machgo5go
2011.05.13, 08:00 AM
Is there any online explanation how to use & readings on the Camber Key?

arch2b
2011.05.13, 08:14 AM
RR has instructions in their setup section, i think it is. links in shop listings to instructions would be nice vs. hunting for them.

chad508
2011.05.13, 08:14 AM
try this
http://www.reflexracing.net/UpperARM_Install.asp

machgo5go
2011.05.14, 02:25 AM
try this
Thanks, I over looked their site for it.

phea
2012.01.22, 02:22 AM
Is the option key for this product out yet? (Optional 0.5,1.5,2.0 and 2.5 deg Key).

Also how do you tell what caster angel the car is at? I noticed there is some of the caster plate showing in front or behind (depending on the orientation) the sliding camber arms if your looking above it. I'm assuming if you see the the plate in front of the arm is 4 caster?

blt456
2012.01.22, 02:49 AM
Is the option key for this product out yet? (Optional 0.5,1.5,2.0 and 2.5 deg Key).

Also how do you tell what caster angel the car is at? I noticed there is some of the caster plate showing in front or behind (depending on the orientation) the sliding camber arms if your looking above it. I'm assuming if you see the the plate in front of the arm is 4 caster?

For 2 degrees, when the front of the car is facing you, the bottom plate and the arm should be flush. When you have 4* of castor, the bottom plate should stick out a little bit when the front if the car is facing you.

unearthed name
2012.01.22, 08:38 AM
feel it with your finger nail. if your nail snagged the front, it's 4. if you don't, it's 2.

mitchy2759
2012.04.12, 03:23 AM
hi guys. i just install this item on my mr 03. can anyone teach me how to use the key chamber?
sorry for such a dumb question.
i try to search the guide for this but apparently its gone already.
thx for the help

Christopher Rc
2012.04.12, 08:57 AM
the small holes on the inside of the camber key represent the amount of camber, if theres's 2 holes then its's 2 degrees camber, :P
you need to detach your upper suspension arms, loosen the four screws at the top of the brace ,and you'll need to mount the hinge pin screw in the position you want them in on the camber key. Then mount the key on the chassis like this:
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/minit32/IMG_4688.jpg
once it's in position you will ned to tighten the four upper screws before removing the tool.

mitchy2759
2012.04.12, 10:41 AM
thx christopher.....i'll try it soon.

mitchy2759
2012.04.20, 04:44 AM
can i ask if everyone installing this on top of the standard front cover?
i did that, just cutting the part where holding the pin, but i notice when i tighten all the screw, the bar will not be in a horizontal position (not straight).
any help? thx

CristianTabush
2012.04.20, 08:59 AM
Yes, it is set on the standard plastic piece.

Make sure the holes on the chassis itself don't have any burrs or irregularities. The chances of a defective base plate, while possible, are less likely than a deformed plastic chassis.

glider
2012.04.24, 12:18 AM
I do not see this product offered on the Reflex site anymore. Is it being distributed elsewhere or is discontinued and perhaps about to be replaced by a new product?

chad508
2012.04.24, 12:25 AM
http://www.reflexracing.net/Reflex-Racing-MR-03-Adjustable-Upper-Suspension-Mount-with-Camber-Key_p_81.html

they show out of stock but should be back in shortly

CristianTabush
2012.04.24, 01:35 AM
I do not see this product offered on the Reflex site anymore. Is it being distributed elsewhere or is discontinued and perhaps about to be replaced by a new product?

It's just out of stock. We are hoping to get the new production in about 2 weeks. So sorry for the delay, our factory just takes too long these days. We are moving all our new product ventures to a different vendor as we speak. This way we can deliver new products much quicker.

glider
2012.04.25, 12:52 AM
Sounds good! Thanks for the update.

herman
2012.10.30, 07:31 AM
try this

just got one of these... checked out the instructions on the link above... but it seems it doesn't work...

any step by step instructions/pics?

are they still selling this part?

anybody know if rr is still in business? i haven't seen cristian post in a long time...

Rune
2012.10.30, 10:24 AM
This part are still sold.
Instructions seems to be down, but take a look here to see if this can help you out.
http://www.mini-znorway.com/2010/08/review-reflex-racing-adjustable-upper.html

RR are still in business, but Cristian are quite busy these days so I guess that is why he are not that often in here:)
BR
Rune

arch2b
2012.10.30, 10:30 AM
i don't think there is concern of RR not being in business, just it's commitment to mini-z now that they've moved on to large scale platforms.

TheRinger
2012.10.30, 01:20 PM
Go to the manufactures section to Reflex Racing thread raised lower tower bar set for MR03 question page 2 and Cristian explains the reason for why a lot of mini z stuff is out of stock.