PDA

View Full Version : June dates

rensuchan
2010.06.07, 09:01 AM
When we doing it? :D My votes are June 12th and June 26th.

rensuchan
2010.06.09, 08:40 AM
I added a poll, anyone alive here? :)

hobbycar
2010.06.09, 06:23 PM
I'm available for the 12th and 26th (assuming work co-operates).

-hobbycar

mini-z
2010.06.11, 12:47 PM
So, this was actually a bit of an experiment on my part - after the previous event's frustration and disappointment, I wanted to get an idea of how much people really cared about the Dojo anymore - and based on the fact that only two people have posted, and specifically because I asked them to after discussing outside of the forums, I've decided to skip this weekend, since there does not appear to be much interest right now. We will race on the 26th, and this will be the final race of the season (as planned - we'll just end up with 2 fewer races than originally scheduled between the Memorial Day Enduro and this weekend that we're skipping). Will post more details as to the following season later...

Jerrymor
2010.06.12, 10:07 AM
So, this was actually a bit of an experiment on my part - after the previous event's frustration and disappointment, I wanted to get an idea of how much people really cared about the Dojo anymore - and based on the fact that only two people have posted, and specifically because I asked them to after discussing outside of the forums, I've decided to skip this weekend, since there does not appear to be much interest right now. We will race on the 26th, and this will be the final race of the season (as planned - we'll just end up with 2 fewer races than originally scheduled between the Memorial Day Enduro and this weekend that we're skipping). Will post more details as to the following season later...

Sound like whining!
Everyone knew that the races this month would be today and the 26th. I think that is the reason for no one posting.
I will state my opinion again. Set the schedule for each month ahead of time. Put out the race invite postings on the 1st of each month or even earlier.

If you plan it they will come:D

Cheetos

mini-z
2010.06.18, 08:55 PM
Slight hitch: we plan our summer sched to be opposite LAZER's - but LAZER just swapped from this weekend to next - so that means we need to run on the 19th, tomorrow, not the 26th - I'll send out a txt blast tomorrow, but please spread the word ASAP - thanks! :)

mR.C
2010.06.24, 08:12 PM
sh*t, thought the last race would be the 26th. Didn't check. When is summer fall season?

mini-z
2010.07.01, 09:03 PM
sh*t, thought the last race would be the 26th. Didn't check. When is summer fall season?

Now (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34647)! :):cool: Sorry about the last minute switch last month, but LAZER switched for some reason too, so we made the corresponding move to prevent complete saturation of peoples' weekends. :)