PDA

View Full Version : The All new P28

tudor_47
2010.07.05, 09:10 AM
Hi

The all new P28 is now available and in stock at our shop.
drop by Lajf.se (http://Lajf.se) to get yours.

Supplieas are limited so dont hesitate too long.

We have spare parts for your P28.

Thanks!
/Johnny

color01
2010.07.06, 02:46 AM
Looks great -- what are the changes between this new car and old ones? :)

Felix2010
2010.07.06, 05:53 AM
NIce to see this chassis return the market. It's a great looking chassis for sure, I've always liked it ever since Inzane released the first production. What happened to Inzane BTW - Did Lajf.se buy-out the design from Inzane?

I also would like to know about the changes in this *new* version.

Also a couple questions if I may ask:
-Does the chassis kit come with the (2) required Kyosho Yellow Oil Shocks?
-Does the chassis kit come with the knuckles with the threaded-tops for tie-rod nuts?
-Do you have any ESC's or servos for sale? The Futaba 3154 digital-version and the XRAY 300 ESC are both difficult to find.

Also have you had any success with the P28 on RCP? I've heard that the P28 shines on regupol, but for RCP the P28 just can't really win over original Mini-Z chassis(MR02/MR03). I'm not dissing the P28 at all, I'm just trying to get a feel for whether the P28 can win at a PNWC Pan event, since the PNWC is 99% dominated by Kyosho MR02/MR03.:)

Thanks for all the info! keep up the good work with the website, I'll be checking it out.

tudor_47
2010.07.06, 03:28 PM
NIce to see this chassis return the market. It's a great looking chassis for sure, I've always liked it ever since Inzane released the first production. What happened to Inzane BTW - Did Lajf.se buy-out the design from Inzane?

I also would like to know about the changes in this *new* version.

Also a couple questions if I may ask:
-Does the chassis kit come with the (2) required Kyosho Yellow Oil Shocks?
-Does the chassis kit come with the knuckles with the threaded-tops for tie-rod nuts?
-Do you have any ESC's or servos for sale? The Futaba 3154 digital-version and the XRAY 300 ESC are both difficult to find.

Also have you had any success with the P28 on RCP? I've heard that the P28 shines on regupol, but for RCP the P28 just can't really win over original Mini-Z chassis(MR02/MR03). I'm not dissing the P28 at all, I'm just trying to get a feel for whether the P28 can win at a PNWC Pan event, since the PNWC is 99% dominated by Kyosho MR02/MR03.:)

Thanks for all the info! keep up the good work with the website, I'll be checking it out.

Thanks for your insterest in our chassie, the P28.

Yes it is true we did buy the concept P28 from its former owner and we have since made a few modifications to it.

Yes, the 2 oil chocks are included in the chassies.
Yes, the chassies come with a set of threaded knuckles.

At present we do not carry servos or ESC but we are contemplating stocking some in the future. Stay tuned to our webpage for things yet to come in the servo/ESC area.

It is true we have as of yet not been able to win a big event on RCP, I do not believe it is down to the chassies, I do believe that if a good driver was to campain our chassie in the PNWC he/she would be victorious. The fact that PNWC is dominated by Kyosho by 99% is not that odd as we have not sold as many P28 as kyosho has sold Mini-z chassies, and in america the P28 is almost a none existing chassie.

Changes to the chassie between the old P28 and ours, is we now have one-piece side links, which make it easier to set up the rear of the car. We have made changes to the chassie main plate. The chassie is now better centered around the middle compared to the older ones. We have made other improvements to parts included in the kit to make it better and easier to build.

Best regards
Johnny, Lajf Racing, Lajf.se (http://lajf.se)

hrdrvr
2010.07.06, 03:50 PM
^ What kind of bodies are you guys running on these? and if its not hard plastic, where do I get one? :D

tudor_47
2010.07.06, 04:12 PM
^ What kind of bodies are you guys running on these? and if its not hard plastic, where do I get one? :D

As it is delivered it is made to fit the PN racing pan car body.
The pan car body needs to be 'adjusted' to fit, by removing the side clips and making 4 new holes made where the body pins go through.

/Johnny, Lajf Racing, lajf.se (http://lajf.se)

mleemor60
2010.07.06, 04:20 PM
Where can we purchase the Audi body listed on the website? Will you be obtaining bodies from limmetED for sale with the chassis kit? Will you be offering the limmetED bodies for sale?

tudor_47
2010.07.08, 04:05 AM
Where can we purchase the Audi body listed on the website? Will you be obtaining bodies from limmetED for sale with the chassis kit? Will you be offering the limmetED bodies for sale?

We are working on getting a body up for sale to go with our chassies, when this will be available i do not know today.

The LimmetED Audi body that can be seen is there to show the P28 with a body on.

mleemor60
2010.07.08, 07:49 AM
Thank you for the reply. I don't suppose that you have any information on what happened to limmetEd and his product. Do you?

mk2kompressor
2010.07.08, 11:22 AM
^^same Q from me too:)

ill MSN you about the chassis:cool:

tudor_47
2010.07.15, 04:51 AM
Thank you for the reply. I don't suppose that you have any information on what happened to limmetEd and his product. Do you?

^^same Q from me too:)

ill MSN you about the chassis:cool:

No I do not know what have heppened to limmetED, he's work is missed here to...