PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Cup Challenge - Round 3

hrdrvr
2010.07.06, 01:46 PM
MBMZR is getting geared up to host the next round of the Carolina Cup Challenge, so mark your calendars, clear your schedules, and get ready for a fun filled day of racing!

Who?: The best racers in the south east!
What?: Battling for a chance to take home the prestigious Carolina Cup.
When?: August 28th, 2010
Where?: CFI - 3046 Emory Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC
Why?: Cause it's going to be down right fun!

Entry will be $10 for 15 and under, and $30 for 16 and over. You can run as many classes as you would like for the cost. Some of the fees will be spent on prizes for the raffle, which will be added to what our sponsors provide.

The classes will be GT2, DP2, and LMP1, which are loosely based on full scale classes/race series, but catered to 1/28th scale RC racing.

SPONSOR LIST:
CFI
J.B. R/C
MantisWorx
MBMZR
PN Racing
ReflexRacing
SSI

hrdrvr
2010.07.06, 01:48 PM
CLASS BREAKDOWN

GT2:
Chassis: Any 1/28th scale chassis (86-100mm wheelbase, 175g post race weight)
Body: Any ASC type GT body (Kyosho, TRP, I-Waiver, Minipower, etc..), NO LM, NO 4 door sedans, NO pan shells, NO lexan
Wheels: Any plastic or aluminum Mini-Z wheels (11mm X 22mm or less)
Tires: Rubber tires, no foams, no traction compound
Electronics: No limitations
Motor: 70t Cup motor, which will be issued at sign in, and returned at the end of the event
Batteries: 4xAAA batteries, no lithium

DP2:
Chassis: Any plastic production chassis - Mini-Z, I-Waiver, X-Mod, etc, but not MRCG, P28, etc (92-98mm wheel base, 175g post race weight)
Body: Atomic VDS (any version) or PN PanCar (any version) ONLY
Wheels: Any plastic or aluminum Mini-Z wheels (11mm X 22mm or less)
Motor: 70t Cup motor, which will be issued at sign in, and returned at the end of the event
Batteries: 4xAAA batteries, no lithium

LMP1:
Chassis: Any 1/28th scale chassis (102mm wheelbase only)
Body: Kyosho LM ASC, or lexan prototype style body (coupe or spider)
Wheels: Any plastic or aluminum Mini-Z wheels (14mm X 23mm or less)
Motor: 130 size brushed motor
Batteries: 7.4v limit, NiMh or Li allowed.

DRIVERS LIST:

GT2:
Andy
Chad
Collin
EMU
Eric
James
Landon
Matt
Mike
Pedro

DP2:
Andy
Chad
Collin
EMU
Eric
James
Landon
Matt
Mike
Pedro

LMP1:
Andy
Chad
EMU
Eric
James
Griffin
Landon
Mike
Pedro

hrdrvr
2010.07.06, 01:48 PM
HOTEL INFORMATION:
This search shows a list of hotels that are in garden city beach. It is just south of Myrtle Beach, but is just as close to CFI as any of the Myrtle hotels.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=garden+city+SC+hotels&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&ei=InHTSf-NCcaFtgfn053tBg&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

This would be a good place to start if you are going out on your own to search, as this will be a very family friendly area.

There are two places that are very close and very convenient to the track (less than 2 minutes without traffic). The first is a little better IMO, and its the Hilton Garden Inn.

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=MYRAPGI

Its a brand new (less than 4 years) hotel, and even though its small it has all of the five star resort type amenities (pools, spa, restaurant/bar, interest access, etc.), and is right next to the Coastal Grand Mall. Its location is ideal for this event, as its very close to the track, as well as being very close to a plethora of eateries of all price points, and the mall is right there for significant others.

The absolute closest place is the Super 8 motel. They sure made it look nice for the internet :D Its not a very clean looking place from the outside (I wouldn't recommend it for folks bringing their families down), but a few of the guys who came down for the Spring Fling stayed over there, and said it wasn't bad at all. A few more folks stayed at this place for the 2009 PN regional, and also said it wasn't bad at all.

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03849

This should be a good start for you guys coming in from out of town. If you guys are using expedia, or hotels.com, you can plug in the address to see how close your options are to the shop. The address is:
3046 Emory Rd
Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577

SHOPPING and ATTRACTIONS:

This has a lot of the local shopping spots listed.
http://www.myrtlebeachshopping.com/

Broadway is a great place to shop, but there are also hotels, restaurants, night clubs, an aquarium, and a couple of theaters. Its only a few minutes from our track, so it may be a good spot to stay as well :D
http://www.broadwayatthebeach.com/

There are also all kinds of shows and nightly attractions that you guys may be interested in for Friday night if you are coming down a day early. I doubt we should plan around any thing for Saturday night, as pending the crowd, we may have a long day of racing ahead of us :D In searching for a good list of live attractions I came across this MB visitor site that should cover just about everything I didn't. :D
http://www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/

Its got everything you'd want to know about visiting MB, so that should be a good resource for wives/families planning to attend.

Another thing, if you've got kids coming, you may be interested in one of the beaches fun parks. :D Ironically, they aren't listed on the previous site, but google has a good run-down of them. They are all within 20-30 minutes of our place.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=myrtle+beach+theme+parks&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

mleemor60
2010.07.06, 04:14 PM
Put me down for all three classes

chad508
2010.07.06, 04:19 PM
you know im game for all three

Traveler
2010.07.06, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun and I'd love to come down and help my fellow HSH racers keep the Carolina Cup. Unfortunately I don't think I can attend that weekend :(

cosmicsoul
2010.07.06, 06:14 PM
Put me down for F1

hilldebrandt
2010.07.06, 08:06 PM
Put me down for F1

You're kidding, right ? :eek: :D

chad508
2010.07.06, 09:07 PM
You're kidding, right ? :eek: :D

come on this is jay. he's probably serious.

kromie101
2010.07.06, 09:34 PM
i'm down for all three.

collin will run stock gt and pan stock.

and griffin might run LM mod or stock. not sure with him yet. he did wheel the mod LM pretty good for his first time back:D.

hrdrvr
2010.07.07, 02:59 PM
We've have our first sponsors signed on!

VAzRACER
2010.07.07, 03:39 PM
I'll be down for this one. Sign me up for gt2 and dp2.

Good call haiving it at cfi, it would be really hot in the plex in august. :p

hrdrvr
2010.07.08, 04:00 PM
^ You can't win the cup only running two classes :D August would be brutal at the plex. We would definitely need more fans, lol.

EMU
2010.07.09, 07:29 AM
I will do my best to get a team together for this race. :)

I am pretty sure that I will be able to make the race, I just have to work out the details. I would run all classes to defend the cup.

mleemor60
2010.07.09, 07:34 AM
Outstanding!!!

hrdrvr
2010.07.09, 08:55 AM
Sounds great EMU! It'll be good to have you in the south again! I look forward to trying to get my cup back. Well, I look forward to trying to get both cups back! I've been staring at an empty trophy shelf hanging over my front straight every day since the last cup race :(

mleemor60
2010.07.09, 08:58 AM
With a little bit of luck you will continue to do so.

kromie101
2010.07.10, 10:50 AM
it's about time for me to hold that cup:D.

pick
2010.07.10, 11:18 AM
Sounds great EMU! It'll be good to have you in the south again! I look forward to trying to get my cup back. :(

When did it become YOUR cup :p?

pick
2010.07.10, 11:21 AM

I kind of figured you'd be wearing a cup :eek:, but I'm not too sure about you holding one :confused:. Does it help to hold your cup while driving :p. If so, I'm always willing to try something new :rolleyes:.

kromie101
2010.07.10, 06:46 PM
my cup is big:p. are you gonna make to the next one? atleast this time your not gonna need a sweat rag:D. i still can't wait to run on a big big layout when it gets cooler:).

cosmicsoul
2010.07.10, 06:54 PM
What do you guys think about calling the event "Copa de los Carolina's" just to give it a little international flare.

kromie101
2010.07.10, 07:08 PM
JAY,i bought that little renault body from KB.the one he won that seranno painted. it's pretty cool to drive. we need to start a mini class:D.i know it's 94mm but it would be cool to run those together. i think chad said he has one and landon said he was gonna get one.

how about this,we could have a exhibition class just for fun at the next race.what do ya think landon?

hrdrvr
2010.07.12, 08:06 AM
With a little bit of luck you will continue to do so.

Haha! :D We shall see, we shall see. FWIW, I'm shutting my mouth from here 'til the race. I never have good luck when I warm up by running my flapper, lol.

I'm hungry to get it back. Hopefully we will have some good racing for it! Rodney is the over all points leader right now, so I know he'll be wanting to get his name on it too :D

When did it become YOUR cup :p?

Well, in my head it became "my" trophy when I bought it :D After seeing my name engraved in it after the first race made me start believing it :D

What do you guys think about calling the event "Copa de los Carolina's" just to give it a little international flare.

Isn't cup "vaso" in Spanish? :D

how about this,we could have a exhibition class just for fun at the next race.what do ya think landon?

Eric, I wouldn't run the class personally. I've only got 3 cars, and will be running them in the three primary classes. For this reason, if there were to be an exhibition class, I'd rather it be F1 :D If there are enough people to run an exhibition class with no points involved, then I'm not opposed to it.

kromie101
2010.07.18, 07:16 PM
is it the end of august yet:D. i'm ready to roll:cool:.

kromie101
2010.07.26, 08:58 PM
who's gonna make it? it's only about a month away:D.

pick
2010.07.26, 09:07 PM
Who ya wantin' to make it :p??

kromie101
2010.07.26, 09:21 PM
you better make it:D.

Daddy Rabbit
2010.07.29, 04:55 AM
Landon,
Read your PM's

hrdrvr
2010.08.03, 10:01 AM
Okay guys, we are less than a month away, and all the east coast regionals are done (at least the US ones :D). We can bog down and get focused on our next GTG here :D

I know I usually throw the event layout down the race night before for testing (elevations pose some tricky problems sometimes), but I went in a little early this time. The layout is different from anything I've ever done. It may actually be my best blend of ever of high, low, and mid speed corners. There are a few tight spots that will make for some good overtaking, a few spots where a slightly tighter line will make a big difference, and a lot of flow to keep things moving at a high rate of speed :D

Since I threw it down early, it also means I get to post a pic, instead of you guys having to decipher my 2d plans of a 3d layout :D

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Track%20room/439595119_photobucket_2664_.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Track%20room/439595119_photobucket_2666_.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Track%20room/439595119_photobucket_2668_.jpg

Its 21x9, but races like a 21x12. I'm guessing bogey time will be around 10 seconds...

The transitions seem very smooth. I worked hard on them to get everything as form fitting as possible. For those coming form out of town, don't worry, we wont be running on this for the next three weeks. Friday will possibly be the only night on it before the event. If everything goes well, and works like it is supposed too (and stays there for the duration of a race night), I will swap the lower section to a different infield until the practice day for the event. This way, I get to test and make sure things work, but we don't get a huge advantage over the field. If testing doesn't go well, it'll be back to the drawing board altogether.....

hrdrvr
2010.08.03, 10:06 AM
double post......

chad508
2010.08.03, 10:49 AM
i see those dots have returned. and a few well placed bump outs

hrdrvr
2010.08.03, 11:02 AM
^ You know I'm rocking dots! Don't complain too much and make me get the outside run-offs back out too! There are lots of places for those in this layout, and they would look sick going around the carousel!

mleemor60
2010.08.03, 12:35 PM
Kill the bump outs but add the outside run off's. Just don't do it til race day.

kromie101
2010.08.03, 09:44 PM
can you see the whole track good from where you stand? looks like it would be hard to see the corner going back up under the straight? i know where i stand i can see like a hawk, no one likes that spot:D. cya

hrdrvr
2010.08.04, 08:20 AM
^ The box that Chad and I usually stand on has 99% visibility of the track. On the new box (closest to the PC), the very outside of that hair pin (coming up the first hill), and right side of the lane are blocked. It's less than a half tile blockage, and the driving line is totally visible. Every where else on the drivers stand has 99.9% visibility. Some of the RCP rails are slightly blocked if you get towards the wall, but that shouldn't matter.

And yes, your spot is the hawk eye spot.......
If you weren't 9 feet tall you wouldn't like that spot either ;)

kromie101
2010.08.07, 08:45 PM
well the track was a little loose early on in the day but got better as the night went on. o'll landons elevated tracks are fun but it takes a different driving style to drive it. ya gotta have alot of throttle control:D.

collin put down a better run than all of us in stock. that boy better stay out of my way:D:D. chads LM is smokin fast but can he hold together:D. landon is just a loose squirrel behind the wheel:p:). tannie,i'm tring to do my best to stay out of your way;):D.it's good to see ya back:). as for me,i am still reavaluating everything;).

we are ready for the CC.cya

EMU
2010.08.08, 02:18 AM
What tires and motors(LM) are you guys running on your cars? Just want to know what I should prep my cars with... ;)

mleemor60
2010.08.08, 08:49 AM
I think the agreed upon classes for this event were GT-2 (cup motor) LMP-1 (mod motor) and DP-2 (cup motor).

For round four back at our place it will be GT-1(mod motor) LMP-2(cup motor) and F-2(cup motor).

See you at the beach. Let me know if you will need assistance.

hrdrvr
2010.08.08, 09:51 AM
What tires and motors(LM) are you guys running on your cars? Just want to know what I should prep my cars with... ;)

I think the agreed upon classes for this event were GT-2 (cup motor) LMP-1 (mod motor) and DP-2 (cup motor).

For round four back at our place it will be GT-1(mod motor) LMP-2(cup motor) and F-2(cup motor).

See you at the beach. Let me know if you will need assistance.

I had a longer reply, but lost it. Ill give more details.when i can jump on a pc.

Emu, i ran the atm yellow with lm 20s and 30s. It may need some changes though. I went 9.8 in practice (equal to eric for fastest of the night) but wasn't consistent by the time we ran heats.

Mike, the classes for round 4 sound good :)

The layout was fun, but the secondary straight needs a little work. There are bumps in the typical paces for our track, but everything is very drivable. Ill swap the layout monday and work on the straight when i have time.

kromie101
2010.08.08, 01:16 PM
same with me emu,i ran 30 and 20 kyo on my LM car with a awd motor.

i'm gonna try the upside down kingpin setup on my gt stock. it feels sooooo smooth sitting in my hand. i just hope i'm not disappointed when i try it.

it's gonna be a good time.hope you can make it.

mike,can you sponcer me with a f1 at HSH:). if not i'm a 2 class man which might be good.i can relax:rolleyes:.

mleemor60
2010.08.08, 02:07 PM
10-4 big dog. My back up F-1 is available if needed.

hrdrvr
2010.08.09, 10:00 AM
I had a longer reply, but lost it. Ill give more details.when i can jump on a pc.

Here we go :D

EMU, I was running a C9 with the LM tires on 787B fronts and +3 rears. I'm running 40s on my two 70t cars, so this is a bit more front grip. I feel I need it as the power of the mod motor adds a lot of push in the faster corners. Because of this the car is a bit aggressive in the infield, which is usually good for me. I could really tighten up my lines even tighter than the 70t cars which I thought was going to be good. Even with others on the track practicing I was getting down to 9.9 very often, and navigating traffic while staying in the low 10s. My car seemed quicker than Eric's, but not quite as smooth. I know with a quicker car all I would need to do was stay cool at the beginning and get out in front. On the first lap I got a 14, and felt the need to push right away. On about lap five I flipped on a dot, and had a 21 second lap. After getting marshaled I tried really hard to push and over-driving the car was NOT good. Towards the end I was just getting out of every ones way. I managed some how to still end up third, but I was four laps down to Eric. I'm going back to the drawing board on it, and may end up with a tire set up more similar to my stock cars.

I'm running a soft set up with 40d radials (mounted on Mantis GT fronts) in the front of those cars, with 20d LM rears right now. I go back and forth between all the different Kyo 20s usually. It's pretty much the same set up for each car (both 96mm), and its a bit pushy. I'm slow in the slow corners, but pretty quick every where else, and the cars are very manageable.

The soft set ups are necessary at our track, as the layout is always bumpy. Our club bought RCP on two different occasions, and the LHS bought on three different occasions. Our layouts are a mixture of all of those purchases, including some expansion kits that were purchased with other runs of track, but still noticeably different in tile height. The elevations also pull the track in different directions (gotta love gravity :D), and cause some humps in the apexes of certain turns. It makes it all a little tricky to drive and set up for, and makes for some interesting racing, as you cant always make passes just 'cause some one went wide in a turn ahead of you. The transitions really keep you on your toes, even in a turn that would be simple on a flat track.

Mike, I like the class diversity we are using through out these events. With the exception of DP1 and the touring classes we will have run the gambit on our options :D Taking the F1s back to spec motor racing is going to be VERY interesting. Pedro, Matt, Rodney and I have had some of the best F1 races I've ever been involved in. When we limit all of us, (and who ever else shows up) to the 70t motor, its going to tighten everything up real nice :D Hopefully I'll be able to hang, as the speed of F1 has taken me out of contention at our most recent events :(

To every one else, please let me know if you plan on attending. I'd like to get a schedule posted up for Saturday so every one can know what to expect. I know there are more people planning to attend than what is one the drivers list, so please speak up :D You can drop me a PM, email, text, telephone call....whatever you want to do....just let me know :D

As for now, I'm looking at having the track open til 8 or 9 on Friday night (possibly longer if need be), and opening back up on Saturday morning at 8 for an 11 am start.

VAzRACER
2010.08.09, 11:10 AM
So if your gonna run f1 as a 70t class at cc4 is there going to be a weight limit?

I might run all three classes, I have an lm together but I haven't driven it yet. I feel like I'm giving into the peer pressure. :p

See you guys soon.

hrdrvr
2010.08.09, 01:10 PM
Matt, Ill let Mike or some one else from NC answer, as it will be there call ultimately, but I wuould guess there will be a weight limit for LM and F1 at that race. The way we've been working it, is the "spec" classes get a limit, while the "open" classes do not. I'd guess it'll be 190g for LMP2 and 200g for F2.

kromie101
2010.08.09, 08:16 PM
LT,i thought i got a 9.7:D. if not ,i will friday:p.

mike,the last time i got that sponcer from EMU with the F-1,i finished 3rd. are you sure it's ok to use it:p:D:). i think stock motors would be good in the F-1 class.

matt,you need to run LM,it's goona be sick fast.

mleemor60
2010.08.09, 08:49 PM
I'll take my chances. You might want to buy this one.

kromie101
2010.08.09, 09:02 PM
i would guess it's 2.4? just what i need another car:D.

EMU
2010.08.09, 09:39 PM
Im in favor for a spec motor F1. PN 70t may be a little slow, but Im game if its small track.

After driving F1 mod for a while. I really like mod, and dont really want to go to a slow motor like the 70t. A more intermediate motor may be better as a spec motor.

Sai and I had a great battle at Action on Saturday. I shattered the hot lap of the day in all classes with a 9.94s lap. 10.2s was the nearest fast lap in the mains with my AWD 39t which finished 2nd to Sai's MR03 Murc. My 70t f355 pulled a 10.4. The feeling that I get when driving the F1 with power is the best feeling that I get when racing. Which is why I would rather have more appropriate power on the car. It is much more difficult to setup, and that is why I like it. 70t F1 requires much less setup than even a ATM Standard. After the heat issues that I have seen with the 50, I would avoid them for a spec motor. I would recommend the ATM USA, but they have been discontinued, although I believe there will be a replacement produced for the Amazon series. At least I hope, since I feel that the ATM Stock-BB is too fast for stock class racing. Most people ran the same cars in mod that they ran in stock because they were just as fast.

Eric, the car that Sai TQ'd with at the PN race was the car you drove with a different body...

With F1, once you get a good setup, it becomes 95% tires.

I was very disapointed with my losses at the event (primarily breaking in F1 and Pan), so I want to do very well at the Carolina Cup. Last race was a feeler, I had a great time, and know it will be even better next race. I also want to make sure that Landon doesnt get 'his' cup back ;) Still doesnt look like I will have any teammates with me from NY :( But now I have Matt on my team :)

For ModGT I ran my LM with 43t, 20d Kyosho radials on inch up wheels, and 30d Kyosho radials on Mantis Group C. The K20 radials didnt have enough grip for me, so I hope I can get them to hook up in Carolina.

I am working on two prospectice Pan setups, working on them as 2wd mod first, then going to put a pan body on it when I get down there.

mleemor60
2010.08.10, 07:02 AM
i would guess it's 2.4? just what i need another car:D.

Of course you need another car. In fact you need one for Collin as well. Yes it's a 2.4 car.

hrdrvr
2010.08.10, 08:32 AM
LT,i thought i got a 9.7:D. if not ,i will friday:p.

matt,you need to run LM,it's goona be sick fast.

I couldn't remember exactly. I actually thought both of us may have hit a high 9.7. I know we both put multiple laps in the 9.8 range, so I went with that instead of exaggerating :D

Matt, LM is going to be fun! The layout has a bunch of big sweepers, so I think the LM cars are going to turn the most laps, since they've got all the extra power. I went a whole second faster on our first day of practice very my GT car! Once I get it a little dialed I may stretch the gap more.

Mike, Sell him a car.....heck sell him 2 :D You know you need an F1 in the garage Eric! I guess you don't if you always get hooked up ones when we travel, but just think, you could hook your own up if you had one for Friday sessions :D

EMU - I'm sure the track will be something similar to the race you attended at HS, and I think that was plenty tight for a 70t F1 to feel fast! Even if some one is lacking on set up and that is masked by the slower motor, they will still have to drive super clean with the F1 to stay in front. I like that it switches back to driver skill rather than tuner skill. I'm lacking on both, but I still feel like I can be closer to the top of the field if the cars are slowed down.

I can't wait to see every one again! It's going to be a fun weekend!

hrdrvr
2010.08.10, 03:49 PM
PN Racing has jumped aboard the sponsor train! Philip has decided to send us some of his garb to give away at the event!!

The MBMZR parts store will be donating some white bodies. Maybe we can put a custom touch on them before giving them away :D

kromie101
2010.08.10, 08:55 PM
no stars on the paint job. thats my junk:D.

kwsmith29
2010.08.10, 09:17 PM
Sorry guys, wont be able to make this one. New job keeps me rained in tight for the last Saturday or each month. I have managed to secure time off for the Worlds, but that that will probley it for end of month races for me. :(

So keep me in mind when schedualing races from now on. ;)

Wade

hrdrvr
2010.08.11, 10:00 AM
no stars on the paint job. thats my junk:D.

You know I don't like copying stuff...well I don't like repeating either :D I won't pass your scheme out. You can see in my paint thread that I didn't steal it for myself either :D

Sorry guys, wont be able to make this one. New job keeps me rained in tight for the last Saturday or each month. I have managed to secure time off for the Worlds, but that that will probley it for end of month races for me. :(

So keep me in mind when schedualing races from now on. ;)

Wade

Dang Wade! We are going to miss you. Some one else mentioned the end of the month being tough too, so I will definitely try and keep that in mind with my future events. It won't be the same without you. Hopefully your team comes down and represents for ya! ......Man, the points were just getting REAL interesting too :D

I think next year we need to figure a drop in for the season champion. I'd hate to see a scheduling conflict keep the best performer from winning the cup.

hrdrvr
2010.08.11, 11:34 AM
Decided I wanted to share a couple of new pics of my cars for this race :D

GT2 and DP2. Sorry I can't show any poctures of the LMP1 car. Those pics are top secret.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Members%20rides/Landon/d57939dc.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Members%20rides/Landon/86b83412.jpg

kromie101
2010.08.11, 06:29 PM
looks good man. is it friday yet:eek:. is DR gonna be there? i need to get some paint from ya so i can work my magic:D. you did say that place sells you small jars of paint? did the track get changed?

hrdrvr
2010.08.12, 08:48 AM
Nope, not Friday yet. Nope, no DR this week. Yes, the place sells whatever size jar you want. Yes, the track got changed. And, no, you will not go 9.7 on this layout :D

Ill get a pic posted of what we are running up until race weekend today.

kromie101
2010.08.12, 09:10 PM
man wade, that stinks. tell them i said it's ok to take off:). gonna miss ya. is rodney gonna make it? ya'll better get your but-ox down here and defend for that cup:D:D. you guys saw the layout that LT is gonna layout,it's pretty flowy. hope to see everybody soon.

hrdrvr
2010.08.13, 08:38 AM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Track%20room/a09f1cd8.jpg

My guess will be 10.2-4 mod, and 10.6-8 stock. :D

I got a bunch more straight pieces yesterday from over at the sports facility, so I will be able to eliminate some of the obtrusive bump-outs. The tactically placed ones will remain.

Also, as an aside, I couldn't get the bump on the secondary straight out. The cars are staying on the RCP, but it will throw you for a loop if you aren't on the wheel. Also, there is a pretty big bump on the exit of the turn coming off of that straight if you stay way inside. We didn't have any major problems there last week, and Ive got it a lot better than it was. I'll get feedback from my guys today to see if I need to try and re-do it totally, but I think we are good to go :D

Just for those who haven't run on our track before, it is bumpier than your typical flat RCP track. The elevations pull and stretch the RCP in ways you don't normally see. To me, it just adds to the realism of the racing, and the importance of a good set up and a careful attentive driver. Every one will be on the same playing field, so may the best man/boy win!

IMPORTANT EDIT!
Chad has come up with an awesome idea for plaques for this race. Please let me know whether you are coming or not, and post/PM me your full name (first and last) so I will have correct spelling. Every one will receive a personalized trophy if they let me know they are coming ahead of time!

Scrapper
2010.08.13, 04:12 PM
i might make this race

can i get a schedule as to when it starts

kromie101
2010.08.13, 08:41 PM
uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm my name is eric hanna and i will be there foooo show:D. good night of practice on the newest layout,not the one everbody has seen. LT even put another one down. i hate to say it but i might like this one a little better:).

i love the high speed straight with sweeper into another long straight and a hard right hander:eek:.i'm pumped and so are the boys:D.

like landon said there are some bumps but they are on the staights.it's not bad at all in my opinion. it's all good:D.

hrdrvr
2010.08.14, 08:29 AM
Stu, we wil start racing at 11 on saturday. I saw you are probably going to race in atl though. Good lcuk with those guys. Art and the gang are a fun bunch.

hrdrvr
2010.08.14, 08:29 AM
The layout with all the straights is fun, but the infield of track is kind of brutal. There is only one line through, and it is tight!

I had a picture of it at the bottom of page 4. I don't know what happened to it, but I will get it back up :)

Scrapper
2010.08.14, 08:34 AM
landon would 11 or 12 in the morning/afternoon be too late to get there as i would be coming from atl

and when would it end at night

hrdrvr
2010.08.14, 08:45 AM
We are going to start at 11, but there are going to be three rounds of qualfying with a short practice break between. We should be done by 7 or so, but that really depends on how many people actually show up. IMO, its too long of a day to drive here and back to atlanta. That's 14 hours of driving alone, maybe more depending traffic and where you are coming from in atlanta.

You are more than welcome to come though, and we would love to have you.

kromie101
2010.08.14, 10:02 PM
don't go of the 8.8 you see on the comput:eek:. one of the little kids were playing with the cars. but you can scroll down and see the laps:D. collin and griff are pumped.they wanna drive all the time now. i guess when your car is running good it's fun:D. maybe this friday we can have a real race night:).

chad508
2010.08.14, 11:35 PM
i thought about come up but was unsure that you canceled 1/8th scale are not. oh well.

kromie101
2010.08.15, 08:55 AM
man dude,i thought you said you could,nt make it? no matter what i'll call you every time:D. we only ran for a few hours.just enough for me to put down a 10.134 with mod LM:D. we will be there friday for sure.

chad508
2010.08.15, 03:21 PM
thats for sure faster than friday night. i ended up having a few customers want me to come sunday instead, so i was free most all day. at least we should have a few more this friday.

kromie101
2010.08.15, 04:53 PM
do you think your LM was better after the changes? it looks alot better,at least it stopped spinning out:cool:. see if you can get steven to come up.

hrdrvr
2010.08.16, 10:57 AM
Got the prize package from ReflexRacing! Its looking good. CT hooked it up with quite a bit of RR garb!

kromie101
2010.08.18, 06:32 PM
man,it's dead on here. i'm so ready for the CC. i will be there early next friday and the boys should be there by 4ish for some practice:D. they're foaming at the mouth like i am:eek:,especially collin:cool:.

chad508
2010.08.18, 07:45 PM
next friday are this friday

kromie101
2010.08.18, 08:37 PM
next friday. this friday we will be there early as normal:D

pick
2010.08.19, 08:37 AM
What time are ya'll racing this Friday? I know a fat goofy guy from HSH that might be able to make it if you allow it :).

hrdrvr
2010.08.19, 08:41 AM
You mean tomorrow? :D We start at 9pm ;) j/k We usually are running strong by around 6, and are done between 8:30 and 9. Our group is pretty small right now, so sometimes we get done quicker, but mostly we just go slower, lol.

The Friday before the race we will be open around 8am, and will stay 'til around 9pm.

Daddy Rabbit
2010.08.19, 12:41 PM
James,
If you are talking about tomorrow, you can be here as early as you want,
we will be working, but you are welcome to practice.
Are you going to be in town anyway? If so we look forward to seeing you.

pick
2010.08.19, 12:47 PM
Thanks Landon and DR :cool:! I'm in N. Myrtle with the family and brought my junk just in case I was able to get away for a while to get a Mini-Z fix with my MBMZR buddies ;). Besides, I've gotta get use to some elevations for the big CC Race next weekend :confused:. I don't want that BIG BALD GUY beating up on me too bad :eek:!!

hrdrvr
2010.08.19, 12:53 PM
^ James, Daddy Rabbit is right, you can come as early as you want. FWIW, that big bald guy will probably be down here before I get a chance to eat lunch. He has been getting in more than his fair share of practice lately :D

Practice is free, and you can come any time during regular business hours.

pick
2010.08.19, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I figured Mr. Clean had been there every waking minute.......

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2793/mrclean707824eb3.jpg

Does he wear the cool gold hoop earring on race nights :p?

kromie101
2010.08.19, 10:45 PM
man i wish i looked like that. that dude has more hair on his eyebrows than i can grow on my head:eek:.

james,bring your stuff up and we can play. we might even let you in on a secret:D or maybe not:p. me and the boys should be there around noonish. we'll be there till the lights burn out:D. hope you can make.

hrdrvr
2010.08.20, 09:33 AM
Thought I was going to be going out of town this weekend, but its looking like I will be here tonight :D I hope this doesn't slide me to missing next weekend :(

The real reason for posting though, J.B R/C has jumped on the sponsor train and will be doing up something custom for us to give away! His last body was a hit, and I'm sure he won't disappoint us this time either!

chad508
2010.08.20, 11:01 AM
nice any idea what body hes doing up this time? i'll get him added to the certificates as well

hrdrvr
2010.08.20, 11:22 AM
^ Thanks Chad! I forgot to let you know about that. It;s good Ive got you on top of things :D

I am sending him an F360 and a BigMac. I don't know that he will have time for both of them, so we will see what we end up with.

pick
2010.08.21, 10:15 AM
Had a great time playing with you guys last night :cool:! I hate I didn't get to stay for the mains, but it wouldn't have mattered anyways :(. That freakin' Landon and Eric were on fire, and Chad was standing in the corner with a can of gasoline and some matches :eek:. And what's up with that kid Collin :confused:? Everytime I turned around, either him or Daddy Rabbit was smoking past me and laughing about it :mad:. Crap, Daddy Rabbit was running so cool and calm that I thought he was gonna break out a smoking jacket and a pipe ;). I hope all you guys' junk burns up or breaks this week :p. All you NON-MBMZR members better get your junk ready for next weekend's big show cause there's gonna be some nasty fast racing @ the SC underground dungeon :D. Even though they beat me up last night, I still can't wait :).

P.S. Whoever sabotaged my controller last night has got some bad karma coming their way. I don't just use VOODOO on my comm :eek:.

kromie101
2010.08.22, 10:57 AM
james,thats to funny. i know you were holding back. i'm sure you got some tricks up your sleeve:D. you did'nt miss anything on the mains,landon,chad and collin kicked azz,i did'nt:D. anyhoe see ya next week.

hrdrvr
2010.08.23, 10:54 AM
You might as well call us Myrtle Beach Mini Mosler Racers :D
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=391528#post391528

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/Members%20rides/76a4d8da.jpg

Also, took some videos of Friday night race. If any one is interested, Ill post them here, but otherwise they will be in our local thread. It was good to have Daddy Rabbit and Steven back in the building, and as usual, it is a real treat to be graced with the presence of the great James Pickard! :D James'eses cars looked good. His stock car was real good. Hopefully he can get it back on track for next weekend. Keep it off the wall James, and you will be racing for wins come Saturday! :D Sadly enough, we ran quite long, and a couple folks bailed on us before it was over...I won't call them out publicly.....

kromie101
2010.08.23, 05:09 PM
why is mine so far away:p:D. looks cool. chad are you gonna join the team?:D.

kromie101
2010.08.24, 05:56 PM
the f-1 is on its way:cool:. killer deal.

hrdrvr
2010.08.25, 08:23 AM
Got my package from PN! Talked to JB, and Mantis, and they have their stuff on the way!

Thanks guys!

Only a few days left. I guess we will see a few people on friday? What time are you guys all coming in? I know a few NC guys are coming up Saturday morning, but Matt, EMU, Mike, when will y'all be in? I know Eric will be in the track room early, with Daddy Rabbit and I getting in there as soon as work permits. I know Eric's boys will be down after school, and Chad and Steven may come out after work, so we could be looking at a strong practice session Friday night.

pedrocamp
2010.08.25, 08:47 AM
I will be down Sat with James and Jay. To confirm, what time does the track open, we hope to be there by 8? When will the motors be available? Will they be available Friday? Can we practice till 11?

Look forward to running with Clean and crew...

hrdrvr
2010.08.25, 09:34 AM
The track will be open by 8 am, and we will begin registration and motor hand-out immediatly. No motors will be available until Saturday morning.

The track will only close down for the drivers meeting. Otherwise, it will be open all morning. If we get into ten car mayhem and see the need for controlled practice we will, but that is unlikely. The track can handle 7 or 8 easily, and thats about all that can squeeze onto the drivers stand anyway.

See you Saturday Pedro!!

EMU
2010.08.25, 12:04 PM
I should be getting down there around 2:15pm Friday...

Because I am flying, I am downsizing my pit supplies, and only bringing necessities... cars, TX, chargers, and a few spare bodies, especially for Pan (hope they arrive in time) ;)

cosmicsoul
2010.08.25, 03:37 PM
Emu I have an extra PN and Atomic pan bodies if you would like to borrow one.

EMU
2010.08.25, 05:09 PM
I dont know if you want me borrowing one... I broke 3 bodies in 4 runs at the PN race :eek: Plus, I just got a good deal on a couple, and still have a few wounded. I should be good.

bermbuster
2010.08.25, 06:32 PM
I dont know if you want me borrowing one... I broke 3 bodies in 4 runs at the PN race :eek: Plus, I just got a good deal on a couple, and still have a few wounded. I should be good.

According to the Mini Z Rulebook of Luck.....:cool:
3 body breaks and the counter is reset.....:D
Borrow it and you may WIN.....:eek:

GOOD LUCK to all the racers this weekend.....:)

kromie101
2010.08.25, 08:07 PM
sounds cool berm:).

emu,if you need something feel free to ask.if i got it you can use it:D.hope ya have a good flight.

i should be there by noon,might be earlier. when i wake up i'm gonna be ready to roll:eek:. i gotta make sure my junk and both boys cars are good:D. so much to do so little time:). cya

kromie101
2010.08.26, 07:38 PM
sat i will be poppin zink pills like tic tacs:D. or maybe a zanex and a BL lime:eek:.

mike,i got some if ya need them;).

don't forget,if you want drinks ya better bring them. i do think landon has a soda machine so ya might be alright. for food there are pizza joints that will deliever. hungry howie's pizza is da bomb:cool:.

drivers meeting will start at 10 sharp sat and yours truly will be doing it:D. so no BS:D. i'll keep it nice and sweet and lets get down to bussiness:cool:.

we will be practicing all day friday,atleast i will be.i need it:D. cya guys soon

pedro,you wanna be part of the clean crew?:p.cya sat

EMU
2010.08.26, 09:50 PM
Nerves are waking up... dont know if I can sleep tonight :rolleyes: Packing now, and thinking about whether to check the cup or bring it on board and hold it the entire flight (leaning on the latter).

Its going to be an exciting trip... I just hope I remember to check my tools, forgot to do that on the return from San Francisco last year and it cost me $30 extra to check my leatherman.

Im arriving at 2:09, so I expect to get to the track by 3pm to get some track time. I really want to rebuild all of my cars tonight... If I cant sleep, I may have 3 different Pan car setups (MR03 94/96 and 98/MR02 gimbaled 98)...

Just got in a VDS 2, and 6 sets of the new Atomic 800mah batteries which I am going to test when I get down there Friday and see how they run. I hope theyre good :rolleyes: I have never used a VDS 2 for racing, I always drove the VDS 1 for Actions 70t pan class, so its going to be a bit different. I think it will be a decal paint job once I figure out which body to use (VDS 1 or 2). So, I want to make sure that I bring a few decals with me...

Also got some new 3Racing MR03 knuckles, going to try them with my 355, since the stock knuckles are getting sloppy and arent smooth on the kingpins anymore. I guess I am going to bring down more parts than I expected, but not bringing down everything. A lot of people say that I am stocked better than most hobby shops :eek: Back to packing...

lfisminiz
2010.08.26, 10:25 PM
GOOD LUCK to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):)

EMU
2010.08.26, 10:28 PM

Thanks :D Wish you were able to make this one. Its always fun running with you!

lfisminiz
2010.08.26, 10:43 PM
Thanks :D Wish you were able to make this one. Its always fun running with you!

Me tooooooo!!!!!:)

chad508
2010.08.26, 10:46 PM
if you need a ride when you get here let me know. i live 1 mile from the track and would be more than happy to help you out while your down. the airport is just around the corner from both me and the track so no worries. what hotel are you staying at, and when is your return flight?

pedrocamp
2010.08.26, 10:52 PM
I'm picturing a tired, wired Emu with bloodshot eyes sittin on the plane drinking a virgin Mr & Mrs T's bloody mary mix out of the Carolina's Cup mumbling VDS 1 or VDS 2....

I would love to say I was part of the Clean crew but I am afraid I will just be sliding around in the mop trails! Hope I can keep up with you guys down there. Don't know if I can run with your boy anymore!

Too bad you can't come down Larry, always fun racing with you.

See you Saturday, don't practice too much.

kwsmith29
2010.08.26, 11:52 PM
Good luck guys. I know it will be tight close racing. Sucks I wont be there...but my junk will be... :-)

EMU
2010.08.27, 01:48 AM
I'm picturing a tired, wired Emu with bloodshot eyes sittin on the plane drinking a virgin Mr & Mrs T's bloody mary mix out of the Carolina's Cup mumbling VDS 1 or VDS 2....
That may be the reality...
Good luck guys. I know it will be tight close racing. Sucks I wont be there...but my junk will be... :-)
Wish you could make it. It would be nice to have a good battle again like we did in LM last race...

Is there going to be a shop at the track?

All packed... Well, I should say, unpacked... ;) I cant believe how much I can cram into a small bag... :rolleyes:

hrdrvr
2010.08.27, 08:21 AM

Thank Larry! You know I wish you were coming down too! We've got AC and it works! If that matters to ya ;)

I laughed hard at this....because I could picture it so easily, lol.

I would love to say I was part of the Clean crew but I am afraid I will just be sliding around in the mop trails! Hope I can keep up with you guys down there. Don't know if I can run with your boy anymore!

I was going say you and I couldn't possibly be a part of the 'clean' because of the quantity of hair on both of our heads....then you go and make a 'mop' reference. :D

You will be here in spirit Wade!! We are going to miss you.

Is there going to be a shop at the track?

I don't have a full fledged hobby shop on-site, but I do have a decent stock of parts available.

Safe travels to all!

EMU
2010.08.27, 09:02 AM
I don't have a full fledged hobby shop on-site, but I do have a decent stock of parts available.

Thats what I thought. Perfect.

Excuse the rather crude photoshop skills, but this is what I imagine was in Pedro's head...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30397&stc=1&d=1282914094

One my way to the airport...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30398&stc=1&d=1282914907
Hope I return with all of my luggage ;)

pick
2010.08.27, 09:19 AM
To all that don't already know, EMU is a complicated guy :confused:. While working in the pits he usually looks calm, cool, and collected............

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6479/emu.png

But once the racing starts it's a whole different story..............

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/822/emu.jpg

Hope everyone has a safe trip down :).

pedrocamp
2010.08.27, 09:34 AM
What the!!!?

Funny stuff Emu and Pick! Uncanny resemblence. I am sure there are a few that want to lighten your load Emu.

Hope to hear about the goings on today.

I don't have the skull for the clean look! Pick would agree that kromie has a fine fine dome!

EMU
2010.08.27, 09:37 AM
I bet he shines it up every morning...
http://dudespaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/jesusliam-buffingballs.jpg

pick
2010.08.27, 02:01 PM
I don't mind the shining too much, but NOOOOO LICKING of the Carolina's Cup :eek:...........................

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8400/1059hs0.gif

hrdrvr
2010.08.27, 02:19 PM
^ James that looks like you are having secret fantasies about licking mister clean's sweat beads......

pick
2010.08.27, 05:03 PM
Well, now that you brought it up.......... :p.

MantisMMA
2010.08.28, 12:07 AM
wish i could be there guys! hopefully i can make the next one, im too busy workin on the new stuff coming out soon! i did send Landon some stuff to give away, enjoy!!

cosmicsoul
2010.08.28, 03:55 AM
3:45 am 3.5 hours of sleep on my way to Myrtle Beach baby!

Scrapper
2010.08.28, 04:59 AM
good luck to everyone at the carolina cup today sorry i couldnt make it

KA2AEV
2010.08.28, 12:29 PM
Good Luck Emu (Eugene!)
Kick But!
:D

Traveler
2010.08.28, 04:48 PM
Are you on stickam???

Good luck to all!

VAzRACER
2010.08.28, 09:51 PM
Quick results for the day:

Stock
1st Eugene
2nd Matt
3rd Eric

Pan
1st Eric
2nd Matt
3rd Eugene

Lm
1st Eugene
2nd Eric
3rd Rodney

Eugene got the individual cup and mbmzr got the team cup.

It was a great day of racing and thanks to everyone who put it together.

cosmicsoul
2010.08.28, 10:40 PM
Just thought I would post a quick result for another part of the day.

LM - B Main

1st Chad
2nd Jay
3rd Mike

lfisminiz
2010.08.29, 01:48 AM
Quick results for the day:

Stock
1st Eugene
2nd Matt
3rd Eric

Pan
1st Eric
2nd Matt
3rd Eugene

Lm
1st Eugene
2nd Eric
3rd Rodney

Eugene got the individual cup and mbmzr got the team cup.

It was a great day of racing and thanks to everyone who put it together.

Thanks Matt for quick results and congrats to all.:)

Scrapper
2010.08.29, 06:58 AM
congrats to all the winners

hrdrvr
2010.08.29, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the run down Matt! You could have went to fourth and put my name up there with you guys a few times :)

The full results may be a little stalled, unless Chad runs by and posts them. I've been at the hospital since about 4am. :) Wish us luck!

lfisminiz
2010.08.29, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the run down Matt! You could have went to fourth and put my name up there with you guys a few times :)

The full results may be a little stalled, unless Chad runs by and posts them. I've been at the hospital since about 4am. :) Wish us luck!

Good Luck buddy! Congrats almost....let us know how it goes.:)

pedrocamp
2010.08.29, 03:20 PM
Hope it all goes smoothly Landon. Very special thanks to the Thompson family for hosting the event even with the impending birth of a baby! Please post the results!

Had a fun day, lots of fun racing with the MB guys as well as Matt and Eugene. I think I speak for the HS and MB guys when I say we appreciate racers of your caliber joining us. It makes us try to step up our game. Congrats to Eugene on the overall win and Eric for his win. Rodney had the best showing from our HS group, he lost the LMP1 A Main in the last 15 seconds I think, great run against tough competition!
I was impressed by Eric's sons Collin and Griffy, fast boys with great racing skills, courteous and fair. Eric is a great coach! They will be giving Eugene a run pretty soon! Thanks to Eric's wife Missy for calling and running the event, she is really good at keepin things movin!

See you at CC#4!

kromie101
2010.08.29, 04:05 PM
Baby boy ya hoooo
well guys Landon and Sara had a baby boy around 9 sunday morning. he was 7.10lbs,sounds like landons lap times. atleast that little boy let his daddy race the CC. thats so cool,way to go sara thanks for make our club bigger.thats a new race member. congrats guys.

kromie101
2010.08.29, 04:31 PM
what a awesome race day:cool:.

congrats EMU for the overall. you kept it together and finished strong. you got in my head right before the LM start:p. i could'nt make it 3ft before i put it in the wall:(. but i did come back from dead last and got 2nd. its always fun to run with ya. cya soon.

HSH guys, glad to always run with ya'll:D. next time leave the james guy home:p:D. it's always fun to cut up and bs with you guys. i always have a good time when we race together.

jay,you better watch your back. a little more wheel time for your boy and your gonna be asking him to slow down;). it's always cool to see the little guys run,he did real good.keep him practicing.

pedro,its always a pleasure to run with ya. i really don't remember getting to run with ya that much.i think you got to battle more with collin than anything.it was exciting to watch ya'll race. thanks for the kind words. i just wonder if im to hard on them some times. uuuummmm NOPE,i gotta stay on them so they stay straight:D. that was the best i saw griffin run,he got up this morning and started cleaning his car:). i'm a proud pappa.

as always it was good to see everybody. we need to do it more often.

i'm off to reavaluate again:D. cya soon

pedrocamp
2010.08.29, 04:59 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to Landon, Sara, Daddy Rabbit, Momma Rabbit and of course Nora! I am sure Landon will be lookin for a 2.4ghz pacifier.

Man Eric I had to show up a couple of weeks ahead and practice, practice, practice to have any shot at you! Even then I not sure if my talents are up to it! I was happy to be able to run with Collin! Not for long though... keep up the good work.

EMU
2010.08.29, 05:21 PM
Just got home... Where to start...

Thanks for hosting such a good event. I enjoyed the entire weekend. The atmosphere was very comfortable, even with Missy nagging me and Eric to get off the track and stop playing around after our qualifying heats. She kept things moving, and did a great job keeping things on schedule. Great race director. I felt that I always had a good feel for what was going on at the track. Not much color commentary, but the data was given frequently enough to know, and not too frequently to confuse...

The track was a new experience for me. Before racing at CFI, I thought elevation was hitting an RCP bump, now I have a whole new respect for it. It took me about 20 minutes before I could get a clean lap when I arrived Friday. While I dont know if I would want to race at an elevated track every race, I would like to do it periodically. It is a different element, and you have to use the throttle differently to control the car in the transitions on the inclines. My favorite parts of the track were the decline sweeper to the lap timer, and incline to the middle straight. I dont know if any of you saw me get a good foot or two of air when I too the aggressve line through there in qualify. In the mains, I tried to avoid it and run consistent. There really was no part of the track that I didnt like. Well thought out and had many different types of corners. Marshalling was a little difficult, but everything went well.

In GT I decided to run the F40, which is normally a modified car for me, instead of the f355 that I ran at HSH to gain a little more stability with the elevation. The car carried a lot of speed in, through and out of the corners. I drew a dud motor, and was getting eaten up down the straights by everyone. Griffin told Eric, 'hey pa, Im faster than EMU!'. I reluctantly drew another motor, and it was a little faster, not as fast as what I had in Pan, but I didnt feel handicapped. In the end, the corner speed and in particular, my corner entry after the decline sweeper is where I made up my time over Eric and Matt and allowed me to get the win.

In DP, I was trying a few different things. I had bought an MR02 chassis from Color01 a while back, and installed the RR WTF2 on it at 96mm for the NSX, and didnt really like it. I didnt use it for a while... Going into this race, I put the LM rear end that I took off of the car that became the F40. The F40 was originally on an MR02 which I needed to use the chassis for the Gimbaled mount without a tower bar to feel out the rear setup with a stock front end (which is why I didnt put it on the DP chassis). I didnt know how the car would drive until I got to the track, and had a Mosler MR03 that would be the backup (ran at the PN regional a few weeks ago as my Pan). I didnt want to use the Mosler chassis, primarily because I dont think it liked Pan bodies... it spit them off like a 2 year old throws off a funny hat. Yes, my cars have feelings too. Anyway, the car drove well, and I decided to use it instead of trying the MR03 or the Gimbaled MR02. My motor had major rip off the start after I dropped it in. I thought that it would be my best class. I ran the VDS1 body because I was comfortable with it and didnt want to spend too much time on DP, I wanted to work out the setup for LMP1. I was satisfied with my 3rd place finish after stuffing it hard on the start and many unforced errors throughout qualifying and the main. I think the biggest problem that it had, was it was too low, and it had a PN FMv3 pod which had no axle height adjustment, so I just dealt with it and tried to drive it as best as I could.

Going into the LMP1 main, I knew that it would be the closest race of the day. Eric, Rodney and I all had similar pace. First qualifier I had LM rear tires with worn slick K-30 radials up front. The car was VERY fast, and I could power into the corner rotating the car and shoot it out. I pulled a 9.6 in practice, but it proved to be too inconsistent in qualifying, Eric got at least one lap on me each run. Going into the third round, I put on a new set of ATM 40d slicks on the front, with Kyosho 20d radials in the rear to go for a more consistent setup. The car was quick, but I had to slam the brakes a little too much to get it to steer. Before the main, I trued down a set of LM 30's to the same diameter that the new ATM tires were. I made a big gamble, expecting them to have less grip than the slick 30 radials, and more than the ATM 40d. I hit it perfectly. The car was very consistent, and quick.

At the start of the main, I knew that all I had to do was beat Eric. I told him before the main, 'so, do you really think you can get 2 in a row....', It must have done something, becuase he stuffed it early, giving Rodney the lead with me close behind in 2nd spot. I wanted to relax Rodney, so I told him that I wasnt looking to make a pass, and would be fine finishing in 2nd. I wanted us to check out from Eric. I had a couple passing opportunities where Rodney went a little wide and left the door open. I didnt take them, but took notes... Eventually Rodney hit a board, and I got into the lead. I pulled the pin, but did so a little too early and ended up hitting the boards myself giving the lead back to Rodney. By this time, Eric had closed the gap a good amount, and I needed a buffer between us... so I had to look for a pass on Rodney. I remembered a few points where he had left the door open before, and put my car inside for a very risky pass, but we both came out clean although there was a little rubbing. It took me a little while to really feel the front tires out, especially since the grip went down a bit from the start of the main to the end (tires are rough after trueing, and smoothened out as the race progressed). If I had the car at the beginning of the race, that I did at the end, I think it would have been much more consistent. Rodney put up a great battle, and I wish he didnt snag the board on the last lap and let Eric by... he deserved that 2nd place finish.

With all that happened, I won the 2nd consecutive Carolina Cup. A cup that means a lot to me. Landon earned an even better trophy this morning. Congratulations buddy :)

PS Pedro, your right, I have to keep an eye out for Colin and Griffin. I have seen Colin race a couple times, and each time gets faster and is more and more consistent... Griffin definitely surprised me. In the beginning he had some car trouble, but that got sorted, and he got up to speed quickly.

Congratulations Matt on your two 2nd place finishes. Great show for Reflex... :) Just need 2 more drivers to take that team cup ;)

lfisminiz
2010.08.29, 08:07 PM
Congrats to Eugene on 2 cups in a row....or more like keeping it.;)

BIG Congrats to Landon and family on the baby boy!:)

kromie101
2010.08.29, 08:15 PM
emu, man i wish i could type that much:). its cool to read. o yeah,thanks for helping me with griffs car. collin has been doing good,i think he also got a 28 lap run in the pan class:cool:. it makes me feel good when i see them race:).

pedro,don't play mind games with me to:D. your just as fast as all of us:). you did'nt have a whole lot of practice which makes it tuff on that layout.me and the boys have not missed a weekend of mini-z. plus the track upstairs at the house helps:p.not yet,i do wanna buy 3 wide l's. i wish we could have the next CC at the end of sept:D. i wanted you to sit by me but that other guy sat there:D:D.he is cute:p i meant to ask you where your boy was? you need to get him running.

have the class's been decided for the next CC? we need a 5th CC in case we need to have a tie breaker.

pick
2010.08.30, 03:38 PM
Great racing guys :cool:. The event was run very smoothly and professionally as always. Landon and Daddy Rabbit provided an awesome location and Missy kept us on schedule. I'm sure that Landon's wife would have preferred a different weekend for the race, but that turned out great too :D! I'm just glad we're congratulating Landon for the new baby and not for taking the cup :p. It was great racing with everyone except for the big bald guy, he just won't leave me alone :confused:. Not only is he beating up on me, but now his kids are too :mad:. EMU was on his game as usual, almost making another clean sweep. I saw EMU sketching something on a piece of paper after losing to Eric in Pan Stock and got a quick pic...............

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4982/emo20emu20jared20hindman1gy.jpg

I figured that meant he was gonna be all business for the next race :eek:. For those who haven't been to a Carolina's Cup race yet, you have no idea what your missing. It's all there.....great friends, fast racing, and super close competition. Thanks to all who made it happen and I can't wait til the next one :).

kromie101
2010.08.30, 06:47 PM
i just blew snot bubbles and peed my pants from laughing so hard:D. james it's always a treat to read your right ups:). cya soon.

MantisMMA
2010.08.30, 08:37 PM
is there a pic of the track somewhere?

chad508
2010.08.30, 08:57 PM
post 30 page 2.

just to let everyone know i will be going by the track tomorrow and will pick up the results and will get everything posted tomorrow night.

it was a great day of racing for sure. my cars were on rails after some help from emu and mike with my diffs. my cars never felt so good. some of my best racing was with pedro in the bmains. ive never had the pleasure to race him as he has always been a step our 2 above me at all the other events. it was a long day of racing but cant wait for the next one at hsh.

EMU
2010.08.30, 11:37 PM
Nice one James :eek:

Chad, glad I could help. If the diff isnt working properly, the car wont work properly. If you didnt have the problem with your diff, I wouldnt have found the problem in my LM's diff. So, Eric can thank you for that ;)

Are there any prospectives for dates for the next race? I want to make sure that I can get down there. I should be coming down for Holloween already for the worlds... Seems like I am regularly racing in the Carolina's this year :) And boy, its expensive, but lots of fun. What are the classes shaping up to be? I also want to make sure that I get the same motor that I had in Pan. It had so much rip...

Davey G
2010.08.31, 08:53 AM
Did anyone notice that when EMU doesnt too so well he writes an essay. When he wins you get a NOVEL?

Congrats on your Win EMU!! :D

Daddy Rabbit
2010.08.31, 09:04 AM
We have been busy since the race, having a grand son and baby sitting Nora, congrats to Sarah and Landon, good job, he is one handsome fellow.
I am late but thanks guys for making this a successfull event.
Thanks to Chad and Eric for pitch hitting for Landon, in case he had to bolt, you guys did a great job.
As ussual Missy kept us going, a big thanks Missy!!!!!
Thanks to all the HSH guys for making the Carolinas a fun place to race
and making the CC an on going success, it is always great to get with you guys.
Matt and Eugene, what can I say, for you two to take the time, money and effort to come down and race with us Carolina guys, you guys make us a more complete package, thanks for being involved. You need get a northern team together, you are almost half way there. Get the word to Larry and Ed what a good time you had, they would be great team mates.
Of course Matt, you race so much here at MBMZR, you feel like a team member, hint hint.:D
Thank you Jennifer for helping to do the posting, always a pleasure to have you in the house.
Congrats to all the winners and to Eugene for the individual cup win and to MBMZR for the club cup.
And a special thanks goes to my son Landon for bringing racing into our relationship (it is something that we love doing together) and for making me a proud grand dad.:)

EMU
2010.08.31, 10:51 AM
Thanks Dave... I would much rather be a novel writer, than an essay writer ;)

Andy, its great that you an Landon can share racing with eachother. I have been trying to get my brother to come racing for years unsuccessfully...

chad508
2010.08.31, 04:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/chad508/scan00012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/chad508/scan0002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/chad508/scan0003.jpg

chad508
2010.08.31, 04:52 PM
best i could do with what i had hope it helps

EMU
2010.08.31, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the data Chad :) LMP1 had the most laps...

kromie101
2010.08.31, 06:38 PM
look at that,both my boys in the GT bmain:D. my 10 year old was kickin hiney:).i forgot collin finished 5th in pan,he was running close to the big boys:D.i'm proud of those boys:cool:.

man,nobody told me good job on my win,i did TQ two class's:(:p:D:).this big guy needs love also:).my wife said i did good:rolleyes:.

chad,no way to show lap times and hotlaps? you know i love that stuff.cya friday for some practice.

emu,i set a car up 96mm,i might go 94. your stock car was crazy good.hope i can get it close to that.i might try that double spring set up.

lfisminiz
2010.08.31, 07:17 PM
look at that,both my boys in the GT bmain:D. my 10 year old was kickin hiney:).i forgot collin finished 5th in pan,he was running close to the big boys:D.i'm proud of those boys:cool:.

man,nobody told me good job on my win,i did TQ two class's:(:p:D:).this big guy needs love also:).my wife said i did good:rolleyes:.

chad,no way to show lap times and hotlaps? you know i love that stuff.cya friday for some practice.

emu,i set a car up 96mm,i might go 94. your stock car was crazy good.hope i can get it close to that.i might try that double spring set up.

BIG guy, you did real good!!!!

kromie101
2010.08.31, 08:01 PM
larry,im all warm and tingly:D.thanks

the pan bmain was real close. thats awesome

lfisminiz
2010.08.31, 08:36 PM
larry,im all warm and tingly:D.thanks

the pan bmain was real close. thats awesome

:eek::D Seriously, you deserve it.:)

EMU
2010.08.31, 09:08 PM
Eric, you were VERY close to winning the individual cup... seriously, you did really well. You can race on Team EMUracing any day ;)

Collin only finished 7 seconds behind me in DP :eek: I have to practice more next time, or he will beat me.

You got one fast family ;) Next race, Griffin will be better too :rolleyes: Keep it up. Im sure that Missy is the one that keeps everything rolling...

kromie101
2010.08.31, 09:51 PM
i might just start my own team,me, collin and griff is my anchor man:D.

if i did'nt stuff it on the first lap we might of had a 3 way battle.you had it pretty much covered in LM.i was doing everything to push and when i did ,you pushed a little more. rodney had a great run going for the main, but you know the rest.i've been there my self and gave it away:(.

i saw that with collin, finishing on the same lap.he just turned 13 so i'm tring ro mold him:D. feel free to give him tips when you see him:D.

maybe next cup race,its not gonna be easy:D. cya soon

EMU
2010.08.31, 10:20 PM
I gave him one tip after the first pan qualifier... I told him that he already made the A, so in the next qualifiers, run a safer line, keep it off the boards, and keep the car in one piece... That also helps to build race pace for the mains. I usually dont push too hard off the starts, and just try to pace the leaders. You cant win a race off the start, but you can sure lose it (like I did in Pan, although, I dont think there was anything I could do to catch you, you had so much more car than anyone else). On the start, tires are cold, and dont have as much grip, so pushing hard off the start will increase the chance of crashing much more then midway through the race. If you push too hard, it will also bring your tires above their operating temperature too early, and the car will become harder to read the grip...

If I can, I drive at 80% intensity in the mains, which is usually less than .5s slower than all out, but much more consistent. I didnt try to set any hot laps in the LM main, unlike what I was doing in qualify... I wanted to get a 9.6s lap on the record. Driving at a slightly lower intensity in the main does a few things. 1)increases consistency 2)saves the car for later in the race 3)makes it more difficult for the other drivers to know where they can pass as you can increase the pace if you need to...

I think I managed to get a 9.8 in the main when I noticed that you were creeping up to me. I pulled the pin and caught up to Rodney, made a quick pass and went back to my race pace. I timed it perfectly. Otherwise I would have had to pace Rodney a little more and look for room to make the pass. I was far enough behind him, that I could get a good run through the timing loop and setup the pass. I really surprised myself, I think there was a little contact, but nobody was taken out. If I had taken him out, I would have waited for him to get back on track and give him the position back.

Collin and Griffen really surprised me with how well they ran the sections before and after the timing loop. Seriously top level driving there. They ran the exact same line that you did. My line wasnt as smooth, I was very aggressive with the brakes, and trailbraked off the decline, then punched it left...

One thing that I started doing towards the main, was using a little bit of a scandinavian flick a little off the top straight. I took the low line on the straight, and turned left a little, let off throttle, then turned right as I got on throttle down the decline. It allowed me to take a really tight line down, and get less air as I went down.

Just tell Collin to do what hes doing, and he will become a serious contender.

kromie101
2010.09.01, 04:52 PM
thats what other guys from offroad said,just let him drive and do his own thing:).i just try and point little things out to him and griff. i am ready to race again:cool:. i wanna try and make the ALS but thats another long ride. i'll just have to see when the time comes.

i think thats what i did in LM main. i squeezed a hand full of throttle and slammed into the wall.that was dumb on my part.i should have easied into it but you got in my head:p:D. i'm ready for the worlds,so i can run in the c main if im lucky:D. cya

EMU
2010.09.01, 05:11 PM
I just wanted to vent a little... As soon as my flight came in, I had to go straight to work because someone was out on vacation, and they needed the spot filled for 2.5 hours. Guess where he was. . . Myrtle Beach :rolleyes:

Eric, expect the competition level to be similar if not better than that of the MHS regional. I will probably run only 2 classes, F1 and mod 2wd. I may throw stock in if Im feeling lucky...

mleemor60
2010.09.01, 06:16 PM
thats what other guys from offroad said,just let him drive and do his own thing:).i just try and point little things out to him and griff. i am ready to race again:cool:. i wanna try and make the ALS but thats another long ride. i'll just have to see when the time comes.

i think thats what i did in LM main. i squeezed a hand full of throttle and slammed into the wall.that was dumb on my part.i should have easied into it but you got in my head:p:D. i'm ready for the worlds,so i can run in the c main if im lucky:D. cya

Eric. The ALS race is about as much fun as you will ever have indoors with an RC car. Stiff competition but no pressure cause the only reward is a great time with great prizes with a really great group of people. The trophies are way cool as well. Ask Rodney.

kromie101
2010.09.01, 06:54 PM
emu,i have my new f-1 on its way and im pumped. thats how i feel for the worlds. i might be running 2 myself,pan mod and f-1 if i get it handling good.i might just throw in mod gt. i don't think i have nothing in stock:(. who knows by the time it rolls around i might run all 4:D. plus i gotta get collins cars dialed also. i wish they did have a kids class. i would love griff to race but this is a hole different level.

mike, i might go but its gonna cost me big bucks for all three of us to race.you wanna help me with sign up:D.who's going from HSH?

mleemor60
2010.09.01, 07:19 PM
Eric. Check your email

kromie101
2010.09.01, 08:47 PM
Eric. Check your email

got it,thanks

hrdrvr
2010.09.02, 03:28 PM
Im typing this on my phone, so im not gonna post any text. Ill have something to say soon enough ;)

Anyway, here are the pictures i snapped from the phone. They are mostly prizes and pit tables. Ill get the videos up next week when i can get to a pc.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/cf476568.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/01e334dc.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/60dc85db.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/70d67736.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/6b146434.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/0f6ed1fb.jpg

hrdrvr
2010.09.02, 03:43 PM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/51b155b5.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/5fc89c29.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/d692baf0.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/f1065d50.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/18f0f55b.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/e1e33592.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/88c06301.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/88e3677c.jpg

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv77/MBMZR/20100828%20CCC%20R3/7fe7e400.jpg

hrdrvr
2010.09.03, 12:13 PM
Matt sent me a link to a slew of pics :)

Here is one of my favorite pics of the layout.

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/wardmwa/132.jpg

And here is the link to the full album. Ill link some more of my favorites when i get acces to a pc, or more free time :)

http://m986.photobucket.com/albums/wardmwa/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2UkTIfRCxwPoqbGXJ92X MRDx5m6BsNSl1pvmXsyLM41hsRVXY%2FKsLSlFhTBHmQP%2BSq EcUgTe8dZFb3aBkUBiG4vZ31tK576VMDB7ad9HSRrWffDwp0iL ml4oMBeguvJc5c1i7bOQLp%2Bk

hrdrvr
2010.09.07, 10:26 AM
So I finally have a minute to say a few things :D

First off, a big shout out to our sponsors! Reflex, PN Racing, MBMZR, and J.B. R/C, got us some great prizes to give away. The bodies JB did for us were totally awesome, and capped off the give-aways perfectly! Marcus sent us some awesome MantisWorx products, but they didn't get here until the Monday after the event. There was some sort of mix-up at the local sort facility on Friday (He sent the overnight on Wednesday, so I don't know what the problem could have been on Friday). Anyway, I have five more prizes to give away. I will make a post for them specifically, as I want to give every one a shot at getting something, and I don't want it to get lost in this long post :D

Most importantly, thanks to every one who came out to the event! You guys make these events happen! Daddy Rabbit, Chad, Eric, and I all put forth pretty equal efforts on this one, but without participants, our efforts would have been all for nothing.

You HS guys....you are just like our own. I like how we are developing into one big club with two locations. It speaks a lot about the racers from our groups when we are able to get along so well, and have such tight competitive racing. I can't wait to do it again!

Matt, you are one of ours as well. I don't care what state you live in, or what team shirt you are wearing, you are an MBMZR racer :D It's always great to hang with you and Jennifer in the pits. Next time y'all are down, I owe you dinner :D Tell Jenn thanks for helping out with the raffle give away as well. I really appreciate how she did that without even being asked! It really helped speed things along!

EMU, I didn't know how well you were going to fare on the elevations. You showed that you are truly an adaptable racer, and you really came with the stuff to take the trophy home. One wrong turn in any of the mains would have sent that thing to Eric, but you deserved to take it home again! It has been great having you as a part of our series, and I think you've elevated our competition a bit. You've elevated my goals if nothing else! Ill get the trophy engraved this week, and get the plaque and it sent out. I hate not putting an MBMZR name on it, but again, the deserving one takes it home. I look forward to hanging with you in the pits at the world finals, and hopefully the last 2010 cup race in NC!

It really was fun. I've been reliving the races over and over in my head through out the weekend, so Ill type of a synopsis from my race perspective soon.

As notables that I remember off the top of my head:
Rodney, Eric and EMU were the only ones to hit 29 laps, with Eric less than 3 seconds off of 30! EMU did it with his blistering fast GT2 car! Rodney's LMP1 car was the most successful lexan car I've ever seen compete. It was the car to beat in the main, but he let it get away towards the end.

Griffin Hanna (10 years old) made the B-Main in GT2, then held down 4th place right behind his brother (just turned 13) Collin! Collin threw down 28 laps in DP2, which was something only 4 other people did in the 70t classes. These two boys are the future of our club, and will probably be our fastest two racers before they get their drivers licenses!

Eric TQ'd two classes, while EMU grabbed it in GT2 with Eric close behind. Eric, EMU, Rodney, and Landon all qualified in all three A-Mains.

The mains were so hectic to me, I didn't really see what was going on once the A's started. I do remember the battle between Pedro and Collin in the GT2 B for second was epic, after Pedro bumped from the C. They were bumper to bumper and door to door for the middle part of the race, and although the results wont show many lead changes at the counter, the pressure and tension was major! Those are two of the smoothest most gentlemanly dudes I get to race with, so to get to sit back and watch them duke it out was a real treat.

My next favorite race to watch was the race for the DP2 C-Main win between James and Daddy Rabbit! James had the car to win, but after a few last minute lead changes DR came out the victor! It was another race where the whole race room was invested!

Again, thanks to all that came out. A big thanks to DR, Eric, and Chad for doing most of the behind the scenes stuff for this race.

I'll try and get the vids up as soon as possible, along with some more detailed results, and my full race recap :D

cosmicsoul
2010.09.08, 10:15 AM
I know this race was several weeks ago, however one thing that still sticks to my mind about this race, is the fact that all participants where recognized with a certificate.

This may not be practical for all events, and some would argue that top tier drivers are the only ones worthy of recognition. Trust me when I grow up I hope to be an A-Main driver. Some of you are probably thinking this will never happen (how will he grow up he's 38 and he's still only 5"2' or that guy sucks), I on the other hand will keep the dream alive and continue to show up, irrigardless of the outcome.

The point to my pointless retoric is that recognition makes people feel good wether it is good or bad. My 8 year old son Lincoln came in dead last and not for lack of trying or technology. Let me tell you he was very excited and proud to receive his last place certificate.

Granted he is 8, this might not of had the same effect on others, but I for one am gratefull to Landon and his crew for going the extra mile to make his first big race event that much more memorable.

The only thing that could have made him happier was a sheet of the latest Reflex Racing stickers.

EMU
2010.09.08, 10:25 AM
Jay, I get what your saying completely. I still like my 2nd place D main trophy I got at the PN world championship race in 2006 :)

Ill send you a set of stickers if you want ;)

kromie101
2010.09.14, 12:05 AM
jay, you the man.it's awesome to see your son excited like that. same feeling goes with me and my boys. i love to see them win something. i don't care if it's last,they are just pumped to get something:D. keep doing what your doing and everthing will be just fine. i think your doing a good job;):D.

LT,do you still have the video's?

hrdrvr
2010.09.16, 09:01 AM
Jay, You were the one that prompted us to come up with this idea. I was trying to figure out a way to give out trophies for all positions (as you have mentioned this before), in a economical way, and Chad came up with this idea. We went through a few different ways to achieve it, and will likely have something a tad different next time, but I believe it is awesome in concept. At the first event I gave out 32 plaques, most of which all went to a few handfuls of people. This time, we saved money on frames (I think we had about 20), yet every person got one! I love it, and will continue to do something similar at all of our events! Next time we will have a better plan, and will be able to hand them out a bit quicker. :D

Eric, I'm struggling with the videos. I used a couple of different DVDs to record on, and I'm having some format issues with some of them. A couple of them are fine on my PC, but won't go onto youtube. I'm steady trying to get it worked out though.

For now, I have the DP2 B Main (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DEEQoAoE90), and the DP2 A Main (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XLFc6PvHTo) (click to see vid). BTW, in the A, who was that rookie who plugged it at turn two on the first lap? :(

EDIT FOR MANTIS PRIZES!!

Jay, and James, I need y'all to PM your addresses. I pulled names out of a hat for the prizes that Marcus sent us. I drew Collin, Chad, Lincoln, and James. Didn't James win like three things in the raffle here?

pick
2010.09.16, 09:48 AM
Well, I may have sucked driving :(, but I made up for it with the door prizes :p. Ya'll had a ton of great giveaways. I think I spent an extra $10-$15 in tickets. Best money I ever spent :D. PM sent, Mantis stuff is always cool ;).

chad508
2010.09.16, 10:07 AM
i sure hope i won the fully decked out rr f1.