PDA

View Full Version : V2.2 Regulated Power Board

syafiq
2010.08.07, 04:29 AM
have you heard about V2.2 Regulated Power Board. it said it way better than stacking FET to board. it also said it will burnout any stock motor. but i still curios the picture it give, is a xmod not miniz. so the question is does the V2.2 Regulated Power Board is superior than stacked FET for mini z?

http://www.atomicmods.com/images/products/10107L2.jpg
http://www.atomicmods.com/Products/V22-Regulated-Power-Board__10107.aspx

winner
2010.08.07, 08:13 AM
its for xmod buy you can use it on miniz, but its basicaly like stacking FETs but instead its on a board, like a nelly.

to be completely honest atomic claims its the best on the market but i'd much rather have a nelly deluxe

syafiq
2010.08.07, 11:43 AM
its for xmod buy you can use it on miniz, but its basicaly like stacking FETs but instead its on a board, like a nelly.

to be completely honest atomic claims its the best on the market but i'd much rather have a nelly deluxe

i dont think nelly deluxe suitable for me. because i check on internet it seem like nelly deluxe way harder to install than v2 it almost like stacking a FET. its not for amateur to do it.

anyway i want to know if i use v2, can i still control the throttle. also does it really burn the stock motor like atomic said.

syafiq
2010.08.10, 07:55 AM
uhhh....... anyone?

cowboysir
2010.08.10, 10:11 AM
I hate to be brutally honest sometimes but:

1. Both the v2.2 and nelly will be harsh on a stock motor. You are supplying a ridiculous amount of amperage to a motor that is wholly unsuited for it

2. If I was to install either of those, I would try to find a nelly since it is more compact. Good luck finding one....

3. I think both of those power upgrades are way to much for any typical rcp race course. Enjoy banging into walls on throttle? Do it then...

syafiq
2010.08.21, 05:40 PM
I hate to be brutally honest sometimes but:

1. Both the v2.2 and nelly will be harsh on a stock motor. You are supplying a ridiculous amount of amperage to a motor that is wholly unsuited for it

2. If I was to install either of those, I would try to find a nelly since it is more compact. Good luck finding one....

3. I think both of those power upgrades are way to much for any typical rcp race course. Enjoy banging into walls on throttle? Do it then...

well at least someone did answer my queation. so the conclusion is v2 is suck. what the purpose their selling something like that.

winner
2010.08.21, 07:49 PM
well at least someone did answer my queation. so the conclusion is v2 is suck. what the purpose their selling something like that.

to trick noobs, would someone that really knows what there doing want a car that goes 900mph for racing on rcp track? nope. its too fast.

but noobs are like "zomg, i want to make my car that fast!"

samething with lithium. mostly noobs use them. but advanced racers and modders dont, its just too much power for the board and causes lots of steering jitter