PDA

View Full Version : Racing, Aug 29th 2010?...

imxlr8ed
2010.08.17, 05:47 PM
Anyone?...

Just a quick race on Sunday the 29th, figured it's been a long while overdue for us. If you have a better date in mind, let me know now!

I'm guessing we'll run whatever we got around... 70 turn stock, Mod and maybe F1 if we get enough interested. Usual times... 10am morning til whenever.

bermbuster
2010.08.17, 09:15 PM
Anyone?...

Just a quick race on Sunday the 29th, figured it's been a long while overdue for us. If you have a better date in mind, let me know now!

I'm guessing we'll run whatever we got around... 70 turn stock, Mod and maybe F1 if we get enough interested. Usual times... 10am morning til whenever.

WOW....
you still are around.....:D
I thought you rode off into the sunset.....:cool:

hilldebrandt
2010.08.17, 09:51 PM
Count me in !! :D

imxlr8ed
2010.08.19, 10:57 AM
WOW....
you still are around.....:D
I thought you rode off into the sunset.....:cool:

No... I don't see that happening anytime soon. Just a bit of a break, been concerned with getting my house in order for my first kid on the way. (of course his due date is right near all of the major events in late Oct.! :rolleyes::D) We're still here, the track is still up in my basement and it needs to be raced on!

I've been lurking around on here pretty much daily... almost too much to keep up with as far as the innovations with these cars. Good to hear from you Berm... I'm sure I'll get up to NYC sometime around the holidays.

Hey Larry... is this date working for you?

lfisminiz
2010.08.19, 04:15 PM
Ed, ill let you know. Im commited to going to Majs Sept. 3rd. Thats only a couple of days after. I want to get the tickets to you ,so i might just drop by far a shorter than normal time, instead of all day...:rolleyes:;)

imxlr8ed
2010.08.19, 05:55 PM
Oh right... I see how it is man! :rolleyes:

That's fine... just show up around noon then instead of 9:30 in the morning and it'll be just like a half day of racing for you! (besides... everyone else usually doesn't show until after noon anyways. :D

Ian, Butler and possibly Alec will be there for this as well... I know Dave should be there too.

imxlr8ed
2010.08.19, 05:56 PM
Count me in !! :D

You are counted... c u there dude!

hilldebrandt
2010.08.19, 07:25 PM
Ok dude !
Kelly and I will be there closer to noon...
I need to get practicing again...and I'm trying to talk Kelly into doing some racing as well...we shall see...LOL

anarchydude
2010.08.23, 03:22 PM
I'm going to a wedding with the woman this coming weekend so I can't make it.. Good to hear you're still churning away bro!

I don't know how much I'll be able to race anymore (time and money) but I will definitely try to make future events at your place, even if I just hang out and run the counter for you guys. Miss all the fun!

Old Crow
2010.08.23, 03:53 PM
Good to hear things may start back up. I won't be able to make it this month, in the future though.

imxlr8ed
2010.08.30, 05:35 PM
I'll always have extra cars available Jon... you know that! And I'm sure Larry is always willing to loan out as well. :D

Larry, Greg and his woman were there... all else were no-shows. No biggie, I spent most of the day tooling on cars anyways. Justine was putting down laps more than anyone else!

I'm thinking the next one will be later Sept... 19th or 26th, still not completely sure. I'll post up as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks again Larry! I owe you bigtime dude!

lfisminiz
2010.08.30, 07:41 PM
Ed, no problem. I enjoyed the relaxed pace and clean track/basement.....;):D

Enzok
2010.09.23, 09:21 PM
A 70 turn motor I've been way out of touch with these little guys I still have the pn5s and some xspeeds Gotta pay a visit I'll be checking in more frequently Frank the Wall lol

imxlr8ed
2010.09.27, 11:00 AM
Did you guys hear something?.... I think we have spirits from our past trying to reach us? Always gets spooky round this time of year.

How the heck have you been dude?! Yes... you have no idea how far these cars have come in the past few seasons (crazy like the other scales now, if not crazier!). Feel free to stop by anytime Frank! I was going to get a race going for this month (September) but the home renovations are taking a bit longer than I planned. October is a possibility, not sure when is good for all of us. Post below if you guys can think of a free Sunday.

hilldebrandt
2010.09.27, 07:54 PM
Any Sunday would be good for me, Ed.

anarchydude
2010.09.27, 08:08 PM
October sundays look all good for me except the 24th. Would love to see you guys again!