PDA

View Full Version : Visit from Reflex Racing owner Joe Chen

Sinister_Y
2010.09.20, 11:37 AM
Joe Chen, owner of Reflex Racing, dropped by our facility this past Saturday.

It was great to meet him in person and shoot the bull about many R/C topics.

We got some more info on Reflex's coming products like their lexan wings and alloy adjustable motor mount (94-96-98mm) for MR02/03 which we can't wait to check out when they're released.

Thanks to Joe for helping me out with my car. There never seems to be anytime to work on setups when you're busy running a shop.

Joe also took the time to address any questions from customers and help them with their setups.

We hope to see Joe drop by again sometime.

redneckracer
2010.09.20, 08:52 PM
Yeah Joe was very down to earth and easy to talk to , he gave me a couple of pointers on my setup , he also put down some very good lap times with some old car shawn lent him . Lol.... It was a very fun night . I cant wait for next week...

ruf
2011.08.01, 08:32 PM
Great to see you guys again! Had a fun time racing with you all! You guys have a great crowd - fast driving and good attitude! Hope I get to run with you guys again soon!

EMU
2011.08.01, 08:56 PM
Great to see you guys again! Had a fun time racing with you all! You guys have a great crowd - fast driving and good attitude! Hope I get to run with you guys again soon!

You guys are lucky, Joe doesnt visit us :( Racing with Joe is always a blast :D

bermbuster
2011.08.01, 09:14 PM
You guys are lucky, Joe doesnt visit us :( Racing with Joe is always a blast :D

I agree with you Eugene 110 %....:D

EMU
2011.08.01, 09:50 PM
I agree with you Eugene 110 %....:D

I believe you pit across from him at the Kyosho Summer Shootout, so you would definitely know first hand. He is lethal with an F1 as well... One of these races Joe and I will have the F1 battle that I have been wanting to have for years... :rolleyes:

kyoshosan
2011.08.01, 10:40 PM
Joe is a great guy. Friendly and willing to help everyone. It was a pleasure to meet him and all others at MC3 that night! Not to forget Shawn who is the guy who makes all this possible and is also a fantastic dude :-)

Thanks to all!

I'll be back on Aug 13th :-)

See you there!

Guinness
2011.08.02, 11:13 AM
Was very nice to meet Joe and Alex and all the new visitors that were there that night. Was a good turn out and fun races!

ruf
2011.08.02, 08:28 PM
EMU - F1 soon enough! :) I was on the mic more than I was in my pit!

berm - great running with you at Kyosho. That HSV looks good!

kyoshosan - nice to finally meet you after ogling your blog for so many years!

Guinness - you are lucky to have a great group of guys to race with! I hope to bump into you guys again soon!