PDA

View Full Version : OFF Topic!!

ruf993
2010.09.27, 11:07 AM
Hey guys!! I'm looking to do some group team building skills for the TD drivers for MHS...

being an old school paint baller, what better way to have some team building and just good clean fun, is to have an paintball outing.

I know a few of you have done some paintballing and would love to go out with some pals and have fun. Well here it is, lets get sign-up going to see who wants to go.

I'm looking to get this outing sometime in the end of Oct or first week of Nov.
Let me know...

Sign-ups here:
Maj

JuniorWKR
2010.09.27, 11:14 AM
Hey guys!! I'm looking to do some group team building skills for the TD drivers for MHS...

being an old school paint baller, what better way to have some team building and just good clean fun, is to have an paintball outing.

I know a few of you have done some paintballing and would love to go out with some pals and have fun. Well here it is, lets get sign-up going to see who wants to go.

Let me know...

Sign-ups here:
Maj
Junior

you know im in... im hooked... COVER FIRE!!!!!!!!

ruf993
2010.09.27, 11:28 AM
you know im in... im hooked... COVER FIRE!!!!!!!!

Ya for All you new bees just ask Jr what you need to play like an Pro....

He came out full baller new gear and all... For an nube he looked like regular:cool:

Just dont ask Perno how Jr skills was that day.:eek: he may have another opinion.:p

Let's just say Perno only got shot when the paint was coming from behind.. Like 2 ft from the same team...:D:p

JuniorWKR
2010.09.27, 11:48 AM
i made it rain paint all day and i have one bad shot when my knee gave out and you guys will never let it down... it was good to see how powerfull my gun was when shooting someone up close... hahahaa....

All kidding aside it was one of the best itmes i had in a very long time... im down to go whereever whenever... just let me know ahead of time so i can make sure my wife isnt working that day or i can get someone to watch my son...

if you reall y wanna know how good i did just ask Mikeys dad... hahahaa...

or any of the guys on the other team for that matter...

COVER FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

ruf993
2010.09.27, 12:04 PM
i made it rain paint all day and i have one bad shot when my knee gave out and you guys will never let it down... it was good to see how powerfull my gun was when shooting someone up close... hahahaa....

All kidding aside it was one of the best itmes i had in a very long time... im down to go whereever whenever... just let me know ahead of time so i can make sure my wife isnt working that day or i can get someone to watch my son...

if you reall y wanna know how good i did just ask Mikeys dad... hahahaa...

or any of the guys on the other team for that matter...

COVER FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I was verry impressed how well you did for an Nube... you can cover fire for me anytime...;)

Just an heads up what side was Perno on when he got blind sided? was it your left or right side?:p what ever that is I'll make sure I'm the opposite...:D

JuniorWKR
2010.09.27, 12:10 PM
that was the problem... he was right in fornt of me... if he wouldve stayed to my left like i told hime he wouldnt of gotten shot...

ruf993
2010.09.27, 12:16 PM
that was the problem... he was right in fornt of me... if he wouldve stayed to my left like i told hime he wouldnt of gotten shot...

Ok will make an mental note on that...:D

bermbuster
2010.09.27, 05:21 PM
How far back do you go Maj...
I started playing in 1983. I would shoot maybe 15 paintballs in a day. Those balls were oil based too...We would clean our clothes and gear with turpentine....:eek: The gun of choice was the Nelson Paint Marker....
I grew with the sport to the point where I was shooting 2,000 balls a day with a pump gun(Bud Orr Ranger)....:D Then I got married....:cool:

Where will we go play and what type of game will we play?

ruf993
2010.09.27, 07:59 PM
How far back do you go Maj...
I started playing in 1983. I would shoot maybe 15 paintballs in a day. Those balls were oil based too...We would clean our clothes and gear with turpentine....:eek: The gun of choice was the Nelson Paint Marker....
I grew with the sport to the point where I was shooting 2,000 balls a day with a pump gun(Bud Orr Ranger)....:D Then I got married....:cool:

Where will we go play and what type of game will we play?

On and Off since 1995...:p ya did not play in the turpentine days.:D

the markers that we shoot now dose 2,000 balls in an hr if you really have deep pockets!:eek:

JuniorWKR
2010.09.29, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTRat6ZoqpY&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_485763

team mhs paintball at its finest...

Old Crow
2010.09.29, 04:13 PM
Where do you guys go? One of the best places in the country is 5-10 minutes from me.

PERNO
2010.09.29, 11:55 PM
yeah, thats for sure i called for cover fire and i almost got cover with paint, good thing he needed to reload... but it was lots of fun had a blast..... and i'm in for any paintball trip u plan as long as i'm free.....:eek:

ruf993
2010.09.30, 12:33 AM
Where do you guys go? One of the best places in the country is 5-10 minutes from me.

What's the place called that was only 10min away?

The last outing we just did was at skerrmish...

ruf993
2010.09.30, 12:36 AM
yeah, thats for sure i called for cover fire and i almost got cover with paint, good thing he needed to reload... but it was lots of fun had a blast..... and i'm in for any paintball trip u plan as long as i'm free.....:eek:

Wow Perno, you just did your first post on this fourm and has nothing to do with MiniZ.:eek::p hehehe

eather way good to see ya on here..

Maj
CEO
majsrc.com

PERNO
2010.09.30, 02:25 AM
I like the comment Maj, that was great..... This 1's for U...... MiniZ.... :D

Old Crow
2010.09.30, 06:51 PM
What's the place called that was only 10min away?

The last outing we just did was at skerrmish...

Maj, that's it. Albrightsville, PA, unless there is another one named that.

ruf993
2010.10.01, 09:49 AM
Maj, that's it. Albrightsville, PA, unless there is another one named that.

Well if want to join us for the Nov outing let me know...

bermbuster
2010.10.09, 12:54 PM
Well if want to join us for the Nov outing let me know...

Tell me more about the Nov outing....
will we get a group rate etc and what equipment can we rent?
Here are some old skool guns....no electronics..no anti jam devices...
all use 12 g co 2......(those were the days)

J-Milz
2010.10.09, 04:42 PM

Let me know...

Sign-ups here:
Maj

You guys should challange that "0ther" track from Staten island! :eek:

ruf993
2010.10.10, 11:38 PM
You guys should challange that "0ther" track from Staten island! :eek:

OK Here it goes.....

I challange ALL Tri-State MINIZ Tracks in a team buliding contest... Since we all know we all have some skills in racing MINIZ. Let try another hobby, Let's do a PaintBall outing.:eek:

Sign-up starts now::D

1)Maj (Team MHS)

ruf993
2010.10.10, 11:52 PM
Tell me more about the Nov outing....
will we get a group rate etc and what equipment can we rent?
Here are some old skool guns....no electronics..no anti jam devices...
all use 12 g co 2......(those were the days)

thows are some cool collectibles berm.:cool:

lilmj44
2010.10.11, 10:15 AM
you no me and my dad are in (ill have to deal with the pain):D:D

JuniorWKR
2010.10.11, 11:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTpSqwE1v8&feature=related

this is gonna be mikey getting owned when he comes paintballing with us...

JuniorWKR
2010.10.11, 12:36 PM
i got money on it that mikey will dance the funky chicken before the paintball day is through.... hahahaaaa...

ruf993
2010.10.11, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTpSqwE1v8&feature=related

this is gonna be mikey getting owned when he comes paintballing with us...

Yo know that's the kill shot I'll be looking for....:p:eek:

PERNO
2010.10.11, 12:50 PM
here's some drills for u JR... There on the right side...watch the last 1 when he shoots the paint ball out of the air

http://www.youtube.com/dyepaintballvideo#p/c/E95E7547FBBE195C

JuniorWKR
2010.10.11, 12:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_hmD6uU6o&feature=related

this is why we call it the funky chicken dance when someones gets shot... this will be Mikeys new favorite dance bafeore the day is through...

lilmj44
2010.10.11, 01:30 PM
lol that surely will be me lol

ruf993
2010.10.11, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_hmD6uU6o&feature=related

this is why we call it the funky chicken dance when someones gets shot... this will be Mikeys new favorite dance bafeore the day is through...

I will Pay $50 to the first guy who get's this done to mikey...:eek:

bermbuster
2010.10.11, 03:45 PM
I believe in the underdog....Ill have to teach Mikey some tricks to keep his head on....Now he has that Bounty on his head.....
I was watching some of those you tube videos and man some kids are down right stupid or they come from the low side of the gene pool....
The reality is you can get really hurt by stupidity and I hope we are all smarter than that.....:cool:

JuniorWKR
2010.10.12, 09:06 AM
i just cant stop watching that vid ov the head shot and laughing.... oh mikey your big mouth is gonna get you hurt... hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa.....

forget about just being concerned about the guys on the other team shooting you.... take a good look at your own teamates that day and try to remember if you ever ran your mouth off to them then be afraid... be very afraid...

if your on my tream i will garuntee you you will be owned before we even leave the parking lot to go play....

JuniorWKR
2010.10.12, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LtNfrL5ur8

this is what mikey is gonna look like after a full day of ballin with Team MHS...

bermbuster
2010.10.12, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LtNfrL5ur8

this is what mikey is gonna look like after a full day of ballin with Team MHS...
that idiot let himself get shot with no shirt on and he received permanent scars......you can have fun with paintball but hurting idiots is against the law......:D now i see why so many fields have strict rules.....
me and frank are going to a warm up match to see if he likes it and can handle being shot. i have been shot by the now antique tippmann smg 60
at point blank range and it was no picnic.....

ruf993
2010.10.13, 12:27 AM
that idiot let himself get shot with no shirt on and he received permanent scars......you can have fun with paintball but hurting idiots is against the law......:D now i see why so many fields have strict rules.....
me and frank are going to a warm up match to see if he likes it and can handle being shot. i have been shot by the now antique tippmann smg 60
at point blank range and it was no picnic.....

Where you going berm?

JuniorWKR
2010.10.13, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpDauNzoZI&feature=related

this is where we are going tonite... oh boy... gonna make it rain...

JuniorWKR
2010.10.13, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWuiVS3-Z7k&NR=1&feature=fvwp

watch and learn for tonite guys...

Old Crow
2010.10.13, 03:46 PM
When are you actually going? I don't know if it's possible, but I'd come watch, if I have the time.

JuniorWKR
2010.10.13, 03:47 PM
indoor is every wed nite... if you want to play with us we are going back to skirmish which is in your backdoor on the 23rd... forget watching... come ball with us...

Old Crow
2010.10.13, 03:52 PM
I'll talk to you on Saturday about it. Thanks.

ruf993
2010.10.21, 11:59 PM
When are you actually going? I don't know if it's possible, but I'd come watch, if I have the time.

This Sat the 23rd. just taging along with another group who is hosting it..

JuniorWKR
2010.10.28, 10:00 AM
here you go playas... the official Team MHS paintball anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQhuxPsSjE

ruf993
2010.10.29, 10:52 AM
here you go playas... the official Team MHS paintball anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQhuxPsSjE

I like it.............:cool:

ruf993
2010.11.08, 09:14 AM
OK our team bulding paint ball outing is this Sat Nov. 13

We are going to "Top Gun Paint Ball" located near great advanture.

567 Monmouth Road
Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
Next To Six Flags Great Adventure
(732) 928-2810
info@topgunpaintball.com

$40 per player
All Day Play --- 9:00 to 4:00
GUN,MASK,Unlimited Air refills

Looking for anyone who wants to play and have some fun.

Need your $40 no later then Thursday this week.
Stop by the shop or send it to paypal (maj993@optonline.net)

thanks
Maj,

JuniorWKR
2010.11.08, 10:08 AM
u know im in... gonna make it rain... head shot....

lilmj44
2010.11.08, 03:16 PM
oh mannn!cant wait for this one but then i can wait haha i should of shut my mouth wen ive been talking to junior threw these fri nights haha.....i hope i have fun!!!!!!:D

JuniorWKR
2010.11.08, 04:01 PM
finally revenge is mine... all the trash talking is gonna come to an end cause trust me when i take you out it isnt going to be with a single shot... im unloading my hopper on you... i see the funky chicken dance in mikeys future...

ROBG
2010.11.08, 04:20 PM
finally revenge is mine... All the trash talking is gonna come to an end cause trust me when i take you out it isnt going to be with a single shot... Im unloading my hopper on you... I see the funky chicken dance in mikeys future...

head shot!!!!!!!!!!!

bermbuster
2010.11.08, 05:28 PM
oh mannn!cant wait for this one but then i can wait haha i should of shut my mouth wen ive been talking to junior threw these fri nights haha.....i hope i have fun!!!!!!:D

To think I was sticking up for you Mikey.....:cool:
You talk smack and now your gonna get wacked......:D

Just remember chicks dig scars.......:eek: haha

lilmj44
2010.11.09, 09:13 AM
hey george r u and frankie coming?and junior i dont have anything to say now im better off keeping my mouth shut haha!but i think it should be fun and i think taking the pain is better because if im gonna be a baby im sure there will be worse paybackk!haha......head shot!!!!mikey down!!!!!mikey down!!!!!dont worry i no im gettin it!haha:eek::eek:

JuniorWKR
2010.11.09, 10:51 AM
hahahahaaa... and its gonna be freezing sat morn... those paintballs are gonna be like marbles.... 50 bucks mikey cries... hahahahahahahahahaha...

Old Crow
2010.11.09, 11:51 AM
OK our team bulding paint ball outing is this Sat Nov. 13

We are going to "Top Gun Paint Ball" located near great advanture.

567 Monmouth Road
Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
Next To Six Flags Great Adventure
(732) 928-2810
info@topgunpaintball.com

$40 per player
All Day Play --- 9:00 to 4:00
GUN,MASK,Unlimited Air refills

Looking for anyone who wants to play and have some fun.

Need your $40 no later then Thursday this week.
Stop by the shop or send it to paypal (maj993@optonline.net)

thanks
Maj,

So I take it there will be no outdoor racing this Saturday?

bermbuster
2010.11.09, 12:09 PM
hey george r u and frankie coming?and junior i dont have anything to say now im better off keeping my mouth shut haha!but i think it should be fun and i think taking the pain is better because if im gonna be a baby im sure there will be worse paybackk!haha......head shot!!!!mikey down!!!!!mikey down!!!!!dont worry i no im gettin it!haha:eek::eek:

this sat is Franks last game of the season. Last time we played this team he sacked the quarterback twice. He wants three this saturday...

ROBG
2010.11.09, 12:22 PM
sorry Old Crow, looks that way, can you make it Sunday?

Old Crow
2010.11.09, 01:43 PM
No, I can't make it Sunday. Looks like I'll have to look elsewhere for my outdoor fix. Is the shop even open on Saturday? By chance I'm going to be in the area, no matter what.

joey
2010.11.09, 02:05 PM
No, I can't make it Sunday. Looks like I'll have to look elsewhere for my outdoor fix. Is the shop even open on Saturday? By chance I'm going to be in the area, no matter what.

ill be opening the shop saturday, you can run practice on the dirt track all day..if enough show up to race ill set up the AMB system

lilmj44
2010.11.13, 08:36 PM
hey junior does that mean i get 50 bucks....sense i didnt cry

bermbuster
2010.11.13, 08:51 PM
hey junior does that mean i get 50 bucks....sense i didnt cry

Mikey....you have no "sense" stop messing with fire....:D
Since you didnt cry Jr must have spared you.....:cool:

ruf993
2010.11.19, 11:44 AM
The team building was a success!! Thanks for all the guys who was able to make this event. looking to do another one next year.

also thanks little mike for letting us use your self as target/stress relief at the end of the day...:eek:

Next year we must let you do it again...:p

bermbuster
2011.03.15, 07:26 AM
The team building was a success!! Thanks for all the guys who was able to make this event. looking to do another one next year.

also thanks little mike for letting us use your self as target/stress relief at the end of the day...:eek:

Next year we must let you do it again...:p

Its next year....:cool:
Me and my team have been playing indoors at Ground Assault and we are having a Blast.....Pretty soon the weather is going break and an outdoor adventure should be in our future.....:D