PDA

View Full Version : Version 0.50 available, I-Lap support added

pinwc4
2010.10.22, 10:37 AM
Version 0.50 of Flip Side Racing Software is available. This release was primarily done to add I-Lap lap counter support.

A few small changes have been made in addition to this to speed up application launching and fixing a bug with the Kyosho IC lap counter support.

You can go to the Flip Side Racing website to download the latest release.
Flip Side Racing (http://www.flipsideracing.org/projects/fslapcounter/)

I appreciate any constructive feedback.

Thanks

Racer-HH
2010.11.12, 05:00 AM
I downloaded the latest version a week ago and had several runs, using the IC Tag with my dnanos. Everything works fine, you did a great job.

My only problem is the editing function of models and makes, as I have included a typo in 2 added models. There seems to be a function as the buttons state this, but I cannot make it work. Any idea?

pinwc4
2010.11.12, 08:38 AM
I downloaded the latest version a week ago and had several runs, using the IC Tag with my dnanos. Everything works fine, you did a great job.

My only problem is the editing function of models and makes, as I have included a typo in 2 added models. There seems to be a function as the buttons state this, but I cannot make it work. Any idea?

Thanks for your feedback.

At the moment there is no function for deleting them, I had forgotten to add this. I will get it added in soon. Thanks for pointing this out.

If you are proficient with computers the data is stored in an sqlite database. If you open the flipsidedb file with a tool such as http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/ you can modify anything in the database.

If you do I would suggest making a backup copy of the database first.

Racer-HH
2010.11.13, 12:30 AM
Well, I will wait for your update then. ;)

But thanks for the quick reply!

pinwc4
2010.11.13, 09:13 PM
Well, I will wait for your update then. ;)

But thanks for the quick reply!

I have already added it to the source code so it will be in the next release. I still have a feature or 2 I would like to finish before the next release but it should not be far away.