PDA

View Full Version : Endurance race

lilmj44
2010.12.07, 04:54 PM
THATS RIGHT!you heard it MHS is hosting another race but this time it is a endurance race!!!First one for 2011

This race will be the date of this race will Janurary 29th

information and rules soon to come!

machgo5go
2010.12.07, 05:07 PM
THATS RIGHT!you heard it MHS is hosting another race but this time it is a endurance race!!!First one for 2011

This race will be the date of this race will Janurary 29th

information and rules soon to come!
I don't think I can stay awake that long!;)

EMU
2010.12.07, 05:08 PM
Will this be a team event? If so, how many drivers per team would be the minimum? Also, does the team have to use the same car for each stint?

I am interested :)

lilmj44
2010.12.07, 05:25 PM
as of right now the teams will be two person and those names will be drawn at random and assigned a team name and in the event of an odd number of racers the team names will be placed in a hat and once the remaining names are drawn those racers will be assigned to the team in the order that the team name was pulled from the hat.

ROBG
2010.12.07, 07:48 PM
very well said Mikey, unlike your fist post, makes me think you didn't post the answer for EMU????:D

EMU
2010.12.07, 08:28 PM
If we come with our own team, can we still race? Action has done the random thing a few times, and I never really enjoyed it. I would rather race with someone that I know going into the event will be my teammate, instead of deciding once we get there...

If teams are randomly chosen, will the teams be required to enter one car, or can they swap cars as they swap drivers?

Will this be a multi-class race, with two or three different classes on the same track at the same time?

Sorry for all the questions, but it may help you think about scenarios that you wouldnt have thought about otherwise ;)

Slubben
2010.12.07, 08:29 PM
Mikey can do anything when he puts his mind to it.

Slubben
2010.12.07, 09:14 PM
Personally I like the random format. With the caliber of drivers that race at MHS on a regular basis it would be very easy for there to be some fairly unbeatable teams plus if an experienced racer gets placed with a newbie its an opportunity for the newbie to get some tips

ruf993
2010.12.07, 10:05 PM
Personally I like the random format. With the caliber of drivers that race at MHS on a regular basis it would be very easy for there to be some fairly unbeatable teams plus if an experienced racer gets placed with a newbie its an opportunity for the newbie to get some tips

Tips? As one of the luxuary at MHS we have our verry own PN Driver David G. that is more then welcome to help you in any way... as you call it "Tips":cool:

Just ask away!

Maj,

EMU
2010.12.07, 10:15 PM
Ive heard of Cow tipping, but Davey G tipping, that sounds like fun... He should make a big thud when he hits the floor :D

bermbuster
2010.12.08, 08:28 AM
Will this be a multi-class race, with two or three different classes on the same track at the same time?

Can the Giro Z be set up to count 2 or 3 races at the same time?

If it can that would be off the hook.....

EMU
2010.12.08, 11:06 AM
I have never used the Giro-Z software, but it should be easy enough to keep track of if it manually if the software isnt able to do so...

ruf993
2010.12.08, 11:36 AM
Looks like the buzz on this race is getting more and more bigger then I expected.:p

I'm sorry for any confusion...

So with that said I'm looking to have this race in 2011 on the last Sat of the month of January (if miniZ racer calander has no conflict).

Also The Rules and Classes will follow. (IF it's not Posted by Me or Dave then it's not the valid rules)

But feel free to post your comments and ideas what this endurance race can be.

And remember it's all about having fun and good clean racing....:cool:

regards
Maj
CEO
majsrc.com

mleemor60
2010.12.08, 01:18 PM
January 29th 2011 assigned per your request..

ruf993
2010.12.08, 01:25 PM
January 29th 2011 assigned per your request..

Thanks Mike, I love how the moderators of this forums is always on top of things that is going on. I did not even had to send a PM...:cool: Keep up the good work.

best regards
Maj
CEO
majsr.com

bermbuster
2010.12.18, 08:57 AM
Any more news? The Rules....The Classes.....
Thanks.....

themelis factor
2010.12.20, 11:08 AM
If im not working i would like to try it.:D. i like the idea of random partners. It gives everyone a fair chance at the trophy. like i said if im not working count me in.

sammy saks
2010.12.20, 02:50 PM
If im not working i would like to try it.:D. i like the idea of random partners. It gives everyone a fair chance at the trophy. like i said if im not working count me in.

imagine with random partners.....me and roland got together and you and a new driver together,racing for few hours..wow that would be fun laping your team like 30 times:p

EMU
2010.12.20, 03:29 PM
Imagine if he randomly got Davey G as a partner, lapping you and Roland 30 times ;)

sammy saks
2010.12.20, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=EMU;400714]Imagine if he randomly got Davey G as a partner, lapping you and Roland 30 times ;)[/QUOTE

lol.. funny :)

bermbuster
2010.12.20, 04:37 PM
imagine with random partners.....me and roland got together and you and a new driver together,racing for few hours..wow that would be fun laping your team like 30 times:p

The question is Sammy can your cars and your batteries last for an endurance race....:confused:
we arent talking 10 minutes here....more like 240 minutes...:D

JuniorWKR
2011.01.20, 11:08 AM
i am sorry to announce that due to recent events and changes that we will have to regreatbly reschedule the MHS Endurance Race...

We will be concetrating at this moment to get the first points series of the new year under way starrting this nest fri the 28th... classes wil be posted in the regular MHS Discussion thread...

this race is in no way cancelled... As new director of PR and RD i would like the oppurtunity to properly schedlue and plan this event... I will send a PM to the moderator so that the calander will clear up for any surrounding tracks in the area...

I will keep you guys posted as to when this Endurance race will take place...

Sorry for any inconvience...

bermbuster
2011.01.20, 05:30 PM
i am sorry to announce that due to recent events and changes that we will have to regreatbly reschedule the MHS Endurance Race...

We will be concetrating at this moment to get the first points series of the new year under way starrting this nest fri the 28th... classes wil be posted in the regular MHS Discussion thread...

this race is in no way cancelled... As new director of PR and RD i would like the oppurtunity to properly schedlue and plan this event... I will send a PM to the moderator so that the calander will clear up for any surrounding tracks in the area...

I will keep you guys posted as to when this Endurance race will take place...

Sorry for any inconvience...

Jr you are da man.....I know you will get this race back on the schedule and it will be a race to remember.....(just no dunkin donuts this time....haha)

PadrinoNY
2011.01.20, 09:25 PM
Jr you are da man.....I know you will get this race back on the schedule and it will be a race to remember.....(just no dunkin donuts this time....haha)

:eek:What do you mean "NO DUNKIN DONUTS"? Houston we have a problem.... :eek: