PDA

View Full Version : MR-02 MM Question (I'm new at this, so sorry!)

tylerb10
2010.12.19, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone, sorry if this has been asked before, but I just recently bought an MR-02 MM Aston Martin (I can't really afford the MR-03), and have been racing it with some family members (they have MR-01's and MR-015's). It seems that my Z attracts their cars like a magnet and they crash into me all the time, and my body pops off of my chassis! Sometimes it is just one side, but a few times the whole body comes off the car. Is there a solution to the body coming off? Thank you for your time!

rensuchan
2010.12.19, 06:31 PM
tyler,

Tell them to stop running into you! :)

Sometimes people will put tape around the little tabs that hold the body in place just for a more tight and secure fit within the body holding slots.

Do you notice that it pops off more on the sides or does the front seem to not be secure as well?

tylerb10
2010.12.19, 07:19 PM
It seems to be more on the sides popping off, but the front has come completely out a few times as well. And believe me, I have told them to stop hitting me!

mleemor60
2010.12.19, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the forum.

A couple short pieces of scotch tape. One on either side of the body about even with the body clips will keep it from happening in all but the most severe impacts.

EMU
2010.12.19, 11:54 PM
I use a little tape on the body to the chassis. I try not to squeeze the body when I tape it, as that can change how the car handles (and possibly cause tires to rub on the body).