PDA

View Full Version : PNWC 2011 Rules & Layout

PNracing
2011.02.18, 02:13 AM
Rules and Layout

Two difference size layout for all race club.

11.01 updated rules (http://www.pnracing.us/pnwc2011/pnwc-2011-rules.htm)

Race Classes
2WD Stock, Le Mans Pro-Stock, GT Mod, F1 Modified, Pan Car Modified.

welcome all race clubs contact us to arrange your PNWC regional race, please email to philip@pnracing.com

PNWC 2011 Regional Race Layout A (20 x 12 Tiles)
http://pnracing.us/pnwc2011/PNWC2011-Layout-A.jpg

PNWC 2011 Regional Race Layout B (17 x 9 Tiles)
http://pnracing.us/pnwc2011/PNWC2011-Layout-B.jpg

lfisminiz
2011.02.18, 05:33 AM
Excellent! Nice 50T Lemans edition to classes.:)

Racer-HH
2011.02.18, 05:34 AM
Nice!

The new class and 80T motors in stock are fine. But why are GT Mod still up to 102mm wheelbase. Should GT not be limited to 98 then?

And as I am curious: 2 Layouts? What is the reason behind that? I think A is way more interesting to drive than B.

Traveler
2011.02.18, 05:44 AM
Love the new handout 50T LM class Philip. Great addition!

imxlr8ed
2011.02.18, 06:42 AM
I might be able to fit Layout B in my basement. Very cool to include something like that though for the smaller clubs! :D

hrdrvr
2011.02.18, 08:06 AM
I know I can fit layout B into my club space! I thought I was going to miss out on hosting a regional this year. I hope this means we can run either one!! :D

On the other hand, layout A is probably my favorite regional layout to date.....I hope I can make it to a bigger regional somewhere :D

JuniorWKR
2011.02.18, 09:00 AM
really like the new layout, rules and classes.... especially the 50t LM class... that should be pretty insane to see a race that big with everyone running a spec motor and spec bodies... WOW...

Mr PN... does this mean we can expect a new line of LM products from you this year?... like maybe a side shock setup that can fit under the LM body... hint... hint... ;)... or maybe a line of LM spec tires to fit the stock LM rims that would be the same size as the kyosho LM tires....

Traveler
2011.02.18, 09:41 AM
Mr PN... does this mean we can expect a new line of LM products from you this year?

I was thinking the same thing Junior. What I'd like to see the most are some PN machine cut LM delrin front rims in the same sizes as the stock Kyosho LM fronts...

yasuji
2011.03.02, 12:28 PM
I know I can fit layout B into my club space! I thought I was going to miss out on hosting a regional this year. I hope this means we can run either one!! :D

On the other hand, layout A is probably my favorite regional layout to date.....I hope I can make it to a bigger regional somewhere :D

we (so-cal mini-z/rckenon) will be contesting both layouts!:D

chad508
2011.03.02, 12:58 PM
we (so-cal mini-z/rckenon) will be contesting both layouts!:D

come on grant. give us mear mortals a chance. :)

chris b
2011.03.31, 06:07 AM
Where will the finals be held this year?

ChiMiniRc
2011.03.31, 10:13 AM
Phillip, I've reach out a couple of time via E_mail regarding a midwest event but haven't heard a response. Now with RCX coming into Chicago in August, it seems like the perfect opportunity. I'd really like to have a midwest PN regional if at all possible.

yasuji
2011.03.31, 10:58 AM
Phillip, I've reach out a couple of time via E_mail regarding a midwest event but haven't heard a response. Now with RCX coming into Chicago in August, it seems like the perfect opportunity. I'd really like to have a midwest PN regional if at all possible.

philip is on his way to France rt now... he will be back in to the country next tuesday!
a midwest pnwc regional sounds great!:cool:

Racer-HH
2011.04.04, 03:11 AM
Where will the finals be held this year?

Sometime ago it read GERMANY on the pn homepage, but I cannot find it right now to link it here.

I know a lot of clubs have applied to host a regional (and a possible finale), but so far none of them seems to have received an answer.

Would be nice to have some confirmations on dates anyhow.

Racer-HH
2011.05.20, 01:18 AM
Sorry for the double post.

@ PN: I have to start planning my holidays in the second half of the year. Deadline is sometime in June, but it is more or less first come, first serve. And I really want to participate this year in the finals. Therefore I ask you to please announce WHEN and WHERE asap so that at least I can reserve the respective weekend.
Then of course I still need a Regional in Germany to qualify... :D

Racer-HH
2011.07.29, 07:48 AM
Just one question in regards of the regionals:

How will the 4 qualifying rounds be assessed? Do all 4 runs count? I do not find any specific info about this in the rules and regulations, but maybe I just overread it...

PNracing
2011.07.29, 09:43 AM
this is the rule
l Qualifying:
There will be FOUR qualifying runs for each class.
Each run will last 5 minutes.
For the first run, the starting grid will be staggered in a random order.
For the second to fourth run, racers will be re-shuffled each rounds into heats based results
The starting order for each run will be based on the number of laps run in the time allowed.
Top Qualifier (TQ) will be awarded to the racer with the highest lap count for a single heat.

Racer-HH
2011.07.30, 03:09 AM
Thanks, but this is what I already read. To be more precise: does only the best qualifying heat count or do 2 / 3 / all?

EMU
2011.07.30, 08:40 AM
Thanks, but this is what I already read. To be more precise: does only the best qualifying heat count or do 2 / 3 / all?

Unless the format has changed, it is your best run that is counted.

yasuji
2011.07.30, 10:13 AM
this is the rule
l Qualifying:
There will be FOUR qualifying runs for each class.
Each run will last 5 minutes.
For the first run, the starting grid will be staggered in a random order.
For the second to fourth run, racers will be re-shuffled each rounds into heats based results
The starting order for each run will be based on the number of laps run in the time allowed.
Top Qualifier (TQ) will be awarded to the racer with the highest lap count for a single heat.
also when using the zround software on the pnracing format it will do all of this for you!

Racer-HH
2011.07.31, 03:03 AM
Ah, thanks. Now i finally got it. (Sometimes this whole foreign language translations mess you up...)

Racer-HH
2011.08.25, 06:21 AM
It's me again. Just translated the rules to German. Doing that i stumbled upon a slight difference. Once there is stated, that GT Mod is 90-102mm, then in the picture with weight,... there is a 98mm limit for GT Mod. Which wheelbase is correct?