PDA

View Full Version : Front A-Arm Suspension Options for AWD?

soulstice
2011.02.21, 12:50 PM
I was wondering if there were any other kits out there besides the PN one for a front suspension with A-arms.

I'm trying to put together a special project and would like full suspension articulation on all corners of the AWD so I'm trying to figure out what existing parts I can source for the project.

hrdrvr
2011.02.21, 02:06 PM
If you look through the "post images of your AWD" thread, there is a guy on there who converted a SAS to work on the front end. It was relatively recent, and should be in the latter third of the thread, but that's about all I can think of outside of the PN kit.....

Cherub1m
2011.02.21, 03:39 PM
I was wondering if there were any other kits out there besides the PN one for a front suspension with A-arms.

I'm trying to put together a special project and would like full suspension articulation on all corners of the AWD so I'm trying to figure out what existing parts I can source for the project.

If you look through the "post images of your AWD" thread, there is a guy on there who converted a SAS to work on the front end. It was relatively recent, and should be in the latter third of the thread, but that's about all I can think of outside of the PN kit.....

Page 109 and scroll down

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19981&page=109

soulstice
2011.02.21, 04:34 PM
Yeah I found it earlier. Thanks guys.