2011.03.08, 11:34 AM
Sat Apr 30th at MHS. Doors open at 8 am racing starts at 11am

Classes are:
2wd 80t sportsman sealed handout motor - $25 / $20 dollars if you preregister
GT 50t stock spec sealed handout motor - $25 / $20 dollars if you preregister
Pan Car Open - $10
F1 Open - $10

Rules:
2wd 80t Sportsman will follow all current pnwc rules. You can find the full set of rules on pn's website. 175g weight limit. factory windows and windsheilds and wing and body restrictions as far as modifications are concerened

GT 50t Stock Spec: 175g weight limit. lexan windows allowed. no wing restrictions. no electronic restrictions. must run AAA batteries and rubber tires

Pan Car Open: no weight restrictions. No electronic restrictions. Any manufacture pan body plastic or lexan allowed. AAA batteries and rubber tires required

F1 Open: AAA Batteries required. i know alot of you F1 enthusiasts really want to see the barriers broken down in this class so heres your chance. Run anything you want. as long as it runs on AAA batteries and remains within stock wheel base and legnth Max Wheel Base 130mm. Maximum Car Length 205mm. Maximum Car Width 85mm. Only rule is if you run foam tires no traction compound will be allowed on track.

MHS will stay open till 9pm on fri night for open free practice. It will not be the layout we are going to be racing on sat but it will give you guys the chance to at least run on the track and get your setups and tires together. At 9PM SHARP!!! MHS will be closing the doors and preparing the layout for sat morning. At that time noone will be permitted to run on the track. Doors will open at 8am sat and you will have 3 hours of just being able to get used to the layout and fine tuning your cars. We will run 10 min practice sessions of no more then 10 guys. Just as we did at the last PN regional race. After that 10 mins is up those guys will leave the drivers stand and the next 10 guys will get on. This is a very simple concept and im sure all you guys can make it work as we all just saw how successful it was yet again at the Action Winternationals. I will however dedicate the last 10 mins of each hour to strictly F1's, F1 guys you can run at any time at your own risk but i will dedicate time just for you guys to be out there by yourselves.

Top 5 in every Amain will recieve a plaque. Top 3 in all remaining mains will recieve a plaque.
We will also be giving away 4 Hot Lap Plaques. One for every class.

We will be running 5 min qualifiers. 8 min Amains and 6 min sub mains.

We already have sponsors lined up who have committed to some really amazing prizes. And more are comming in daily. Thank you for always stepping up and supporting MHS... the place to be...

Maj has also ask me to state that anyone who does an early prepaid registration will get a 5 dollar discount on the 80t and 50t classes. So if you guys want to preregister and save a few bucks you can paypal him at
maj993@optonline.net. Please leave full name and classes you will be running in the description box. Thank You.

so far confirmed sponsors are:
MHS
Reflex Racing
DG Designs
Team Scream Racing
Top Secret Motors
LL3 Industries

Keep looking back here as i will continue to update this post with any changes and an updated sponsors list. i will also update this post with a drivers list as things progress.

SaiTam
2011.03.08, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the advanced notice.

F1 Class anyone?

machgo5go
2011.03.08, 12:47 PM

F1 Class anyone?
I am game!

lfisminiz
2011.03.08, 04:41 PM
Good to hear a new race comming up.

J-Milz
2011.03.08, 10:09 PM
You guy can definitely count me in. I wanna see those lil guys drive at their home track. I was in for the GS shootout but my lil one had other plans. :(

Slubben
2011.03.09, 11:58 AM
Cool. Looking forward to this one.

joey
2011.03.09, 01:16 PM
mod GT? ;)

wcrotty
2011.03.09, 04:44 PM

F1 Class anyone?

Oh a chance to do some more F1 development.

I hope i can make it.

lilmj44
2011.03.09, 04:48 PM
dont mean to bug ya junior but when will we see the classes and everything??:D

JuniorWKR
2011.03.09, 08:50 PM
i am working out all the details now and getting in touch with sponsors and what have ya... i just wanted to follow forum rules and reserve the date as to not to conflict with anyones elses racing schedule... i will have all the details panned out shortly and as soon as everything is finalized i will post it for ya...

bermbuster
2011.03.10, 09:36 PM
Im crossing my fingers for an F-1 class.....:D

ruf993
2011.03.10, 10:50 PM
You guy can definitely count me in. I wanna see those lil guys drive at their home track. I was in for the GS shootout but my lil one had other plans. :(

I know you are In... cuz you already paid...;)

Maj
CEO
majsrc.com

J-Milz
2011.03.10, 11:38 PM
Much appreciated! C y'all on the 30th...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.11, 03:07 PM
first post updated with full info. Enjoy.

wcrotty
2011.03.11, 03:26 PM
Junior,

For F1 open, will there be restrictions on wheel base max and max
width of the car? That way we don't have a 10th scale f1 running with
a mini-z.

JuniorWKR
2011.03.11, 03:28 PM
good point ;)... there wa a lot to text i will clarify on that...

wcrotty
2011.03.11, 03:37 PM
I think sticking with the scale specs would be good.

Max Wheel Base 130mm

Maximum Car Length 205mm

Maximum Car Width 85mm

lfisminiz
2011.03.11, 03:56 PM
I think sticking with the scale specs would be good.

Max Wheel Base 130mm

Maximum Car Length 205mm

Maximum Car Width 85mm

I agree with Bill.

JuniorWKR
2011.03.11, 04:04 PM
all changes made to first post...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.15, 11:41 AM
master thread for this race can be found in the eventsw thread where all updates wil be applied.

machgo5go
2011.03.15, 12:45 PM
Good going JR! Nice set of rules and organization.
It will be a great events and I can finally take my F1 out of the showcase!:D

JuniorWKR
2011.03.26, 09:51 AM
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36128

here is the link to the updated thread fo rhis race... check it out... and please let me know what classes you guys are planning on running...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.31, 02:50 PM
dont forget guys this race is comming up fast... so if you plan on attending please let me know so i can get ya on the sign up sheet... you can find the link to the events post in my post above this one... dont miss out on what is sure to be an amazing event...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.07, 08:49 AM
the 30th is almost here guys.. so if your gonna be atttending the race or are thinkin about it let me know... pre pay deadline for savings is the 23rd... this is sure to be a race your not going to wanna miss... check out the full updated link to this race in the events thread... see ya out on the rcp...

ROBG
2011.04.07, 09:19 AM
looks like I will be attending :eek:

wcrotty
2011.04.07, 09:24 AM
the 30th is almost here guys.. so if your gonna be atttending the race or are thinkin about it let me know... pre pay deadline for savings is the 23rd... this is sure to be a race your not going to wanna miss... check out the full updated link to this race in the events thread... see ya out on the rcp...

I'm pretty sure scott will be in and i'm working on 3 other guys to
come down.

Not sure the classes they will be running.

JuniorWKR
2011.04.07, 09:35 AM
awesome... keep me posted... i will get extra handout motors...

Fifty7
2011.04.28, 01:05 PM
Wish i was coming to race but want to stop by and check it out sometime in the afternoon. What time do you guys expect to be racing until?

JuniorWKR
2011.04.28, 01:29 PM
i would have to say at least 7pm...

Fifty7
2011.04.28, 01:42 PM
i would have to say at least 7pm...

ok thanks

ROBG
2011.04.29, 11:29 AM
who is showing up at 8? I'll be there.:cool:

kwikvdub
2011.04.29, 04:26 PM
Looks like I won't be attending the Race. I have my son's baseball game opener around noon and I have to go to work early for some O.T...... Hope you have a smooth running race...... and most importantly, have fun!!

EMU
2011.04.29, 05:13 PM
NOOOO.... You will be missed Alex :(

bermbuster
2011.04.29, 05:31 PM
Looks like I won't be attending the Race. I have my son's baseball game opener around noon and I have to go to work early for some O.T...... Hope you have a smooth running race...... and most importantly, have fun!!
Alex hope your son has a great opening day.......
If he plays ball like you play RC.....
You guys will be going to Cooperstown.....

Cherub1m
2011.04.29, 08:17 PM

I hear you man, my son has a piano recital that starts at 11:30AM

ruf993
2011.04.30, 08:16 AM
http://www.stickam.com/majhobbystore

kwikvdub
2011.04.30, 09:05 AM
NOOOO.... You will be missed Alex :(

Alex hope your son has a great opening day.......
If he plays ball like you play RC.....
You guys will be going to Cooperstown.....

I hear you man, my son has a piano recital that starts at 11:30AM

Thanks for the kind words Fellas!!..... Really wanted to run with you Guys!!..... Was working with Joe to get my cars right for the Show last Sat.!!..... Anyways, Have fun and keep it real!........ Happy Racing!

EMU
2011.05.01, 12:51 AM
Great race!!! lots of fun, thanks guys :)

Bill, its always great racing with you. We have had some great battles. Which is why I consider you my arch nemesis. I came in with no expectations of being on the same playing field, and just came in to be the best of the rest. My car worked well on the new track, I started with low power, and increased it through the qualifiers and into the main (PN 50t in Q1 and Q2, ATM Stock in Q3, and PN 39t in the main). I did not change my setup at all through the day. It ws the same setup from Octobers PNWC finals. I knew that the track would come up on grip, and come to the car. Grip came up, but I didnt have quite as much front traction as I did at the PNWC. The car was much more planted, and didnt diff out at all. It is an honor to race with you, I was very surprised to find myself in front, and my nerves started to get to me (knees rattling) :)

Pan car was tough. My car glitched a bunch in the main, it could have been the motor spray??? I dont know. But it was a very difficult drive. At times, it felt like the car was very tweaked... I almost pulled off out of third place thinking that the car was gone. But then it came back as fast as it went away. Really weird. On the last lap, the car just stopped, and I lost all control. Then it came back and I finished in third :) At times I battled with Junior, Matt and Bill. I had to put full focus on my car I barely knew who I was battling with and who was a lap up or down to me. I feel lucky to have finished as well as I did.

I want to thank the MHS crew for hosting the race, the Action crew for participating. The sponsors... It was a great race, I look forward to the next one...

lfisminiz
2011.05.01, 01:58 AM
Posted my comments on the "EVENTS" thread. But well done guys and awesome track. Had a great time with all my freinds!:)

JuniorWKR
2011.05.01, 12:01 PM
we race every fri and sat nite at 7

ROBG
2011.05.01, 10:32 PM
The event was a blast, wouldn't expect anything less from MHS. I want to thank MHS, Action and all of the sponsors and other clubs for coming out and making it what it was. Can't wait for the next one.:)

ActionRC
2011.05.03, 05:06 PM
Hey, guys! I just wanted to thank Maj and the crew for an excellent time on Saturday! I had a blast, and it was nice to not have to run the show for a change! Racing was great, the place is beautiful, the track is smooth as glass, and most importantly, everyone had fun! Can't wait to have you guys back at Action, and look forward to the next race up there. Thanks for a great time! :D

ruf993
2011.05.05, 10:00 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys and gals who made it to this event.
There was alot of great racing all packed in one day. For all the guys who came from out of town you guys are always welcome at MHS.

As for Al and his great crew thanks again for making this event and having lots of fun. looking forward to racing with you guys soon.:)

With out MY Team and PR (Jr) I could of not done this event on my own and to come out with great results. That's just awesome!;)

Hope to see you guys at the next event eather here at MHS or at Al's island... :p

On other note some may not know some of the behind the scenes slight issues we had in one of the A mains. Long story short I was able to get some facts and discuss the issue with all the drivers in that main. I was able to speak to all but one person but will speak with him in person when he stop by next to the shop. All of the guys that I spoke to was understanding and was ok with the ruling even it was not in the guidelines of the rules of this event. I for one stand by all event rules and should not deviate from it even if it's minor. Since all the drivers in that main was ok with it and understood the issue they desided to leave the results the way they are. In the end they just wanted keep having fun racing and don't dewell on miniscule issues.

But if anyone that might have other opinions please feel free to PM me.

thanks
Again

Maj
CEO
majsrc.com