PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Districts at MHS

JuniorWKR
2011.03.12, 07:45 AM
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31554&stc=1&d=1301271594

Sat Apr 30th at MHS. Doors open at 8 am racing starts at 11am

*WE WILL BE RUNNING I-LAP FOR THIS EVENT*

Classes are:
2wd 80t sportsman sealed handout motor - $25 / $20 dollars if you preregister
GT 50t stock spec sealed handout motor - $25 / $20 dollars if you preregister
Pan Car Open - $10
F1 Open - $10

Rules:
2wd 80t Sportsman will follow all current pnwc rules. You can find the full set of rules on pn's website. 175g weight limit. factory windows and windsheilds and wing and body restrictions as far as modifications are concerened

GT 50t Stock Spec: 175g weight limit. lexan windows allowed. no wing restrictions. no electronic restrictions. must run AAA batteries and rubber tires

Pan Car Open: no weight restrictions. No electronic restrictions. Any manufacture pan body plastic or lexan allowed. AAA batteries and rubber tires required

F1 Open: AAA Batteries required. i know alot of you F1 enthusiasts really want to see the barriers broken down in this class so heres your chance. Run anything you want. as long as it runs on AAA batteries and remains within stock wheel base and legnth Max Wheel Base 130mm. Maximum Car Length 205mm. Maximum Car Width 85mm. Only rule is if you run foam tires no traction compound will be allowed on track.

MHS will stay open till 9pm on fri night for open free practice. It will not be the layout we are going to be racing on sat but it will give you guys the chance to at least run on the track and get your setups and tires together. At 9PM SHARP!!! MHS will be closing the doors and preparing the layout for sat morning. At that time noone will be permitted to run on the track. Doors will open at 8am sat and you will have 3 hours of just being able to get used to the layout and fine tuning your cars. We will run 10 min practice sessions of no more then 10 guys. Just as we did at the last PN regional race. After that 10 mins is up those guys will leave the drivers stand and the next 10 guys will get on. This is a very simple concept and im sure all you guys can make it work as we all just saw how successful it was yet again at the Action Winternationals. I will however dedicate the last 10 mins of each hour to strictly F1's, F1 guys you can run at any time at your own risk but i will dedicate time just for you guys to be out there by yourselves.

I am also going to steal a page out of the capital challenge rule book. i really like there idea of the tech table and i am going to incorporate it in this race. I will have a small table setup by the announcers stand. After your race is over you are to bring your car and remote directly to the tech table and return back to the track to marshal. During the next qualifier your cars will be weighed and inspected. After yuor marshalling duties are over you can then pick up your cars and remotes and head back to the pits.

Also on a side note. At anytime during a race no driver is permitted to leave the drivers stand till everyone in that heat has completed ther race.

Top 5 in every Amain will recieve a plaque. Top 3 in all remaining mains will recieve a plaque.
We will also be giving away 4 Hot Lap Plaques. One for every class.

We will be running 5 min qualifiers. 8 min Amains and 6 min sub mains.

We already have sponsors lined up who have committed to some really amazing prizes. And more are comming in daily. Thank you for always stepping up and supporting MHS... the place to be...

Maj has also ask me to state that anyone who does an early prepaid registration will get a 5 dollar discount on the 80t and 50t classes. So if you guys want to preregister and save a few bucks you can paypal him at
maj993@optonline.net. Please leave full name and classes you will be running in the description box. Thank You.

the cut off for pre paid entries will be apr 23rd

so far confirmed sponsors are:
MHS
Reflex Racing
DG Designs
Team Scream Racing
Top Secret Motors
LL3 Industries
Dream Killr Racing :D
R1 Wurks
PN Racing
White Knuckle Racing
I-Lap

Keep looking back here as i will continue to update this post with any changes and an updated sponsors list. i will also update this post with a drivers list as things progress.

JuniorWKR
2011.03.12, 08:14 AM
this post reserved for drivers list

80t Sportsman: - 11 Drivers
Alex Banting
Sean Lubben
Eddie Lee - PAID
Jimmy Siano
Rob Goldfarb
Joe Guadalupe
Keith Alvarez
George Berman
Mr. Ramil - PAID
Gregg Hill - PAID
Jim Gruszecki - Off The Wall Racing / Action RC - PAID

GT 50t Stock Spec: - 39 Drivers
Junior
Maj Banting
Sean Lubben
Will Cooney
Mikey Juliano
Joe Wright
Danny Stumpf - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Scott Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Jamil Payne - Payne Racing / Action RC
Matt Ward
Edel Gonzalez - PAID
Mark Runtic
Eddie Lee - PAID
Johnny Themelis
Bill Crotty
Phil Delorenzo
Tom Price - DMS / Action RC
Dominic Dellarosa - DMS / Action RC
Joe Dellarosa - DMS / Action RC
Richie Lawson - Team Dream Killr / Action RC
Al Venditti - Action RC
Sammy Saks
Adam Marks - Team Dream Killr / Action RC
Mike Gee - PAID
Sammy "Scrapper" Gotts - PAID
Roland Shao
Ryan Crabb
Jim Gruszecki - Off The Wall Racing / Action RC - PAID
Joe Guadalupe
Tony Q - Team LM
Elvin C - Team LM
Yuri - Team LM
Austin Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Harley Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Kevin Saraceno - Team Dream Killr /Action RC - PAID
Larry Frey - PAID
Scott Jakes
Mike Sam - Action RC - PAID
Johnathon Sam - Action RC - PAID

Pan Car Open: - 19 drivers
Junior
Maj Banting
Will Cooney
Mikey Juliano
Eugene
Larry Frey - PAID
Joe Wright
Danny Stumpf - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Matt Ward
Mark Runtic
Johhny Themelis
Will Crotty
Sammy Saks
Roland Shao
Ryan Crabb
Tony Q - Team LM
Elvin C - Team LM
Yuri - Team LM
Jeff Sutton - Action RC

F1 Open: - 11 Drivers
Eugene
Larry Frey - PAID
Scott Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Jamil Payne - Payne Racing / Action RC
Matt Ward
Eddie Lee - PAID
Bill Crotty
Al Venditti - Action RC
Jeff Sutton - Action RC
George Berman
Frank Berman

JuniorWKR
2011.03.15, 10:41 AM
rules updated.

lilmj44
2011.03.15, 06:29 PM
I'm in for 2wd mod(50t) and also Pancar.....cant wait for this race it should be a day to remember...thanks Maj and sponsors of this event for holding this special day.....Also THANKS to my sponsors for supporting me with my parts from PN RACING...And batteries from R1 WURKS...THANKS:D

Mike Keely
2011.03.15, 06:44 PM
Wish I could be there to be a part of this race. We will be starting nitro by that time so I will catch you guys in the fall. It was a blast running with you guys in the winter. I will be back to Mini-Z's next winter. You guys need to slow Maj up a little. He was in a class by himself at the CC. Take care. MK

geeunit1014
2011.03.16, 12:59 AM
Wish I could be there to be a part of this race. We will be starting nitro by that time so I will catch you guys in the fall. It was a blast running with you guys in the winter. I will be back to Mini-Z's next winter. You guys need to slow Maj up a little. He was in a class by himself at the CC. Take care. MK

Oh come on Mike you know you want to :D

JuniorWKR
2011.03.16, 12:50 PM
yeah Keely you know you want to be part of this race...

Slubben
2011.03.16, 01:52 PM
Hello All,

I can't wait for this race. It's sure to be another stellar race to add to the already amazing list of top-shelf races that have been held at MHS since 2007.

I can not wait to see truly the best drivers in Mini-z once again burn up the RCP in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.

It's sure to be a WINNING event! :)

See you all there.

JuniorWKR
2011.03.16, 02:43 PM
started Drivers list with what i know off the top of my head... let me know what classes you guys plan on running so i can plan for handout motors and prizes.. thank you..

bermbuster
2011.03.16, 04:16 PM
I cant believe we are going to miss this race.....:mad:

JuniorWKR
2011.03.16, 05:36 PM
what do you mean going to miss this race.... i made the F1 class just for you... i do remember you being the first person to ask for it... wish you could make it... you will be missed at this race...

lfisminiz
2011.03.16, 06:19 PM
JR,

Ill let you know.....cant decide which 2 to do.........F-1 and???:confused::rolleyes::)

EMU
2011.03.16, 06:30 PM
I am planning on F1 and Pan for now... ;)

lfisminiz
2011.03.16, 06:44 PM
I am planning on F1 and Pan for now... ;)

Thats what im leaning towards.

lilmj44
2011.03.16, 08:34 PM
come on guys...lets see whose racing and what classes they are running...feel free to post!:D

bermbuster
2011.03.16, 09:40 PM
what do you mean going to miss this race.... i made the F1 class just for you... i do remember you being the first person to ask for it... wish you could make it... you will be missed at this race...

Tell me about it......
I was looking at my work schedule today and BAM it hit me....We will be in California....:eek:

Slapstick10
2011.03.18, 10:57 AM
Tell me about it......
I was looking at my work schedule today and BAM it hit me....We will be in California....:eek:

There is no better reason my friend to put this move off a day or so then to race with friends!:D Friends dont let friends not race mini z! Yea baby!

JuniorWKR
2011.03.18, 01:16 PM
drivers list updated...

wcrotty
2011.03.21, 03:11 PM
Sign me up for gt and F1 please. Might do pan mod also.

Do i have to paypal the money for the pre register?

JuniorWKR
2011.03.21, 03:17 PM
Sign me up for gt and F1 please. Might do pan mod also.

Do i have to paypal the money for the pre register?

yes you can paypal maj.. .you can find his paypal address in the first post and please give him full name and classes being run...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.22, 10:27 AM
sponsor and driver lists updated...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.24, 10:41 AM
sponsor list updated...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.25, 12:51 PM
BUMP.....

if anyone is planning on attending this race please let me know... 80t and 50t classes are handout motors... Pn is sending them to us sealed from the factory... i need a head count so i know how many motors to order for this event.. thank you in advance for your time...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.26, 07:27 AM
drivers list updated.... thank you to the guys from Action for getting in touch wit me last nite...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.26, 02:27 PM
Driver List updated...

geeunit1014
2011.03.27, 12:02 AM
When Is the latest we can Paypal in by? I plan on running the 50t class, need to secure funds before I register..

JuniorWKR
2011.03.27, 08:37 AM
When Is the latest we can Paypal in by? I plan on running the 50t class, need to secure funds before I register..

whats up mike... the cutoff for prepay will be apr 23rd... i will put you down for 50t so i can have a count for motors.. hope you can make it..

JuniorWKR
2011.03.27, 08:39 AM
first post and drivers list updated...

geeunit1014
2011.03.27, 12:30 PM
whats up mike... the cutoff for prepay will be apr 23rd... i will put you down for 50t so i can have a count for motors.. hope you can make it..

Thanks. I don't have anything going on that day, just a matter of if micro nats completely wipes out my funds haha

JuniorWKR
2011.03.28, 09:35 AM
control yourself mike so you can make the east coast districts... hahaa...

Scrapper
2011.03.29, 09:36 AM
Is Awd legal on gr 50

JuniorWKR
2011.03.29, 09:38 AM
yes you can run awd...

Scrapper
2011.03.29, 10:00 AM
Kool ill most likely be there

JuniorWKR
2011.03.29, 10:10 AM
awesome.. i will put you on the list as i have to account for the motors in that class... hope to see ya there... its gonna be a an awesome day... plus i know how you love your photo ops with the trophy girlz...

JuniorWKR
2011.03.29, 10:45 AM
drivers list updated...

rncrabb
2011.03.29, 03:12 PM

Count me in for 50T stock class. I might sign up for Pan class if I can get a second car worked up.

Ryan Crabb
Texas

JuniorWKR
2011.03.30, 02:09 PM
Ilap has come on board as a sponsor and we will be running their system for this race... we will have transponders for the racers as usual but if any of you guys like me who want to have their own you can either purchase them from the ilap website directly or from MHS...

here is the link directly to ilap...
http://www.rclapcounter.com/page1/page1.html

JuniorWKR
2011.04.01, 09:09 AM
Drivers List Updated....

Slapstick10
2011.04.01, 11:32 AM
As the mayor of action I would like to formally request official Marshal Girls with 5" heels and string bikini"s. For medical reasons of course....I have a bad back!:D:cool:

JuniorWKR
2011.04.01, 11:43 AM
dont worry... true to MHS tradition we will have trophy girls there...

Slapstick10
2011.04.01, 11:46 AM
Two Words......Bada Bing or Satin Dolls!

JuniorWKR
2011.04.01, 11:47 AM
thats my competition ... i dont ever wanna hear them words... to bad i cant even post the name of my joint on here...

ruf993
2011.04.01, 01:09 PM
Ilap has come on board as a sponsor and we will be running their system for this race... we will have transponders for the racers as usual but if any of you guys like me who want to have their own you can either purchase them from the ilap website directly or from MHS...

highly recommend to have your own!!;)

makes the day go a lot faster...:cool::D

Slapstick10
2011.04.01, 02:08 PM
thats my competition ... i dont ever wanna hear them words... to bad i cant even post the name of my joint on here...

Ok....take it easy....don't get you feathers ruffled! But since you have interest in one it shouldn't be an issue for a Public Relations guy of your caliber to accomodate.:p

So quit complaining and step it up big guy!!!!!:Djk

bermbuster
2011.04.03, 06:53 AM
highly recommend to have your own!!;)

makes the day go a lot faster...:cool::D

I have been wanting an Ilap transponder for 3 years.....:D Now I got one and it is Awesome.....no more waiting,forgetting (not that ever happened to me)...
The transistion was seamless....in actuality the night went faster.....:cool:

I just did some simple math....

new platform
New RCP
New timing system (Ilap) +

wcrotty
2011.04.04, 09:49 AM

Kick ass!!!!!!!!

Love the system and the transponders are great.

JuniorWKR
2011.04.04, 09:58 AM
we are very happy with the system so far... the transitions was very easy and its a very common lap counter in our area so everyone has their own transponders so the night went much faster...

should really help wit time for this race as the day will move by much quicker...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.05, 08:29 AM
drivers list updated...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.07, 07:39 AM
the 30th is almost here... for those that arent signed up and and want to join us let me know and we will get you on the signup sheet... for those who want to preregister to save a few bucks you have till the 23rd... this is a good ideafor those commin from nyc as it will balance out the tolls...

this is going to be an amazing event for sure so you dont wanna miss out...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.07, 08:06 AM
for those of you that arent aware you will be racing on a brand new rcp track that sits on a 4" raised platform with a carpet on it as well... we will be providing you with the ultimate rcp experience for this race... the raised platform give you a 100% flat and level surface to race on... and that combined with the carpet gives amazing traction and feel with tons of feedback to the slightest changes in your setup... plus we hav eone more trick up our sleeves that we are gonna try and get done in time fo rthis race... ;) your not gonna wanna miss this one... :D

JuniorWKR
2011.04.07, 09:16 AM
drivers list updated...

wcrotty
2011.04.08, 08:13 AM
for those of you that arent aware you will be racing on a brand new rcp track that sits on a 4" raised platform with a carpet on it as well... we will be providing you with the ultimate rcp experience for this race... the raised platform give you a 100% flat and level surface to race on... and that combined with the carpet gives amazing traction and feel with tons of feedback to the slightest changes in your setup... plus we hav eone more trick up our sleeves that we are gonna try and get done in time fo rthis race... ;) your not gonna wanna miss this one... :D

What tires are you guys finding to be best with the new track?

JuniorWKR
2011.04.08, 08:58 AM
pn 6 and 15
kyosho 20 and 30

pretty much same tires as always... as far as the rear tires go they are the treaded ones...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.11, 12:31 PM
this race is almost here... anyone who has been thinking about joining us for this race let me know and i will get you signed up... also keep in mind the 23rd is the cut off for prepaid savings...

lilmj44
2011.04.11, 12:53 PM
is this race going to be 2wd 50t or is it 2wd open because it says open on the mhs thread but 50t on this one?

JuniorWKR
2011.04.11, 12:54 PM
read the rules in the first post... ;)

lilmj44
2011.04.11, 01:36 PM
thanks...:D

JuniorWKR
2011.04.11, 01:58 PM
drivers list updated....

koopal
2011.04.11, 02:12 PM
Thank you Mr. Junior sir. :cool:

hilldebrandt
2011.04.11, 02:58 PM
Junior,
I just sent a payment to Maj for the Sportsman class, but it wouldn't let me put my name and class in the description section...
Could you kindly confirm with Maj that he received a payment and put me down for Sportsman class ?
Thanks,
Gregg Hill

JuniorWKR
2011.04.11, 03:01 PM
Junior,
I just sent a payment to Maj for the Sportsman class, but it wouldn't let me put my name and class in the description section...
Could you kindly confirm with Maj that he received a payment and put me down for Sportsman class ?
Thanks,
Gregg Hill

no problem... please jsut pm me the email address that is on your paypal so he knows which on it is.. thank you...

hilldebrandt
2011.04.11, 03:41 PM
no problem... please jsut pm me the email address that is on your paypal so he knows which on it is.. thank you...

pm sent,
Thanks...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.12, 11:24 AM
Drivers List updated...

geeunit1014
2011.04.12, 08:44 PM
Paypal sent!

danny250r
2011.04.13, 08:27 AM
payment sent for 50T and pan :D

lilmj44
2011.04.13, 09:33 AM
payment sent for 50T and pan :D

looking forward to seeing you and your whole crew on the 30th...if not SOONNEERR:D

danny250r
2011.04.13, 09:41 AM
looking forward to seeing you and your whole crew on the 30th...if not SOONNEERR:D

yeah same here going to be a good day . i should be there the friday before :D

JuniorWKR
2011.04.15, 10:33 AM
Drivers List updated...

lilmj44
2011.04.17, 09:12 AM
who is ready for some amazing racing in about 2 weeks...i know i am..come on no one is trash talking yet..haha:D:D

SabRC
2011.04.17, 09:42 AM
This goes out to all the racers in the east coast ...especially those A-Mainers!!!

You can only consider yourself the best if you beat the best and here is your chance!!!Come play with the big boys, if you got what it takes!!!

Take the opportunity to meet and race some of the best mini-z racers in the North East and where else to hold it but at one of the finest mini-z racing facilities in the nation (Maj's Hobby Shop). RCP as smooth as glass.

lfisminiz
2011.04.17, 11:42 AM
This goes out to all the racers in the east coast ...especially those A-Mainers!!!

You can only consider yourself the best if you beat the best and here is your chance!!!Come play with the big boys, if you got what it takes!!!

Take the opportunity to meet and race some of the best mini-z racers in the North East and where else to hold it but at one of the finest mini-z racing facilities in the nation (Maj's Hobby Shop). RCP as smooth as glass.

Well said!!!!!:)

JuniorWKR
2011.04.17, 05:52 PM
for that guys looking to get some track time in before this race... MHS races on fri and sat nite with racing starting at 7pm... so come get some track time in and get those cars dialed...

lfisminiz
2011.04.17, 06:56 PM
JUNIOR...........so you have a motor count, put me IN GT 50T class. Not sure on the other class yet but you dont need motors for them.

SabRC
2011.04.21, 08:21 AM
Time Is Ticking

Lets see...New Platformed RCP Track + Top Drivers + Prestigious Sponsors + Great Atmosphere = Mind Bending Fast Laps and Lasting Memories

Come to Majs Hobby Shop and get your practice in and be prepared for the nostalgia and intensity of mini-z racing at its pinnacle on April 30th.

All racers are welcomed, and be prepared to be challenged and learn what it means to be FAST…CLASS IN SESSION!

The shelves are stocked, the pit area is lit, and the track is ready…ARE YOU..don't be left behind register NOW...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.21, 08:23 AM
hahahahaaaa... love it...

machgo5go
2011.04.21, 11:59 AM
Time Is Ticking

Lets see...New Platformed RCP Track + Top Drivers + Prestigious Sponsors + Great Atmosphere = Mind Bending Fast Laps and Lasting Memories

Come to Majs Hobby Shop and get your practice in and be prepared for the nostalgia and intensity of mini-z racing at its pinnacle on April 30th.

All racers are welcomed, and be prepared to be challenged and learn what it means to be FAST…CLASS IN SESSION!

The shelves are stocked, the pit area is lit, and the track is ready…ARE YOU..don't be left behind register NOW...
You are such great Poet!;)

lilmj44
2011.04.21, 09:36 PM
just had a huge re-stock at majs today and the new practice layout is down...i would buy everything while it lasts..haha :D:D

bermbuster
2011.04.21, 09:44 PM
just had a huge re-stock at majs today and the new practice layout is down...i would buy everything while it lasts..haha :D:D

what does Mr. PN suggest we buy???:cool:

EMU
2011.04.21, 10:01 PM
what does Mr. PN suggest we buy???:cool:

EVERYTHING :p

lilmj44
2011.04.21, 10:07 PM
george..why not buy everything like eugene said...haha...but it would be nice to get a couple sets of pn-6 and pn-15 x fron...or if u prefer the 30 in the front but we have tons of both of them:D

geeunit1014
2011.04.22, 12:32 AM
I am thoroughly excited for this race. I will avenge my 2wd blowout from my last visit:eek:

JuniorWKR
2011.04.22, 08:20 AM
george..why not buy everything like eugene said...haha...but it would be nice to get a couple sets of pn-6 and pn-15 x fron...or if u prefer the 30 in the front but we have tons of both of them:D

dont forget about all the reflex parts that are in... ;)

SabRC
2011.04.22, 08:24 AM
I am thoroughly excited for this race. I will avenge my 2wd blowout from my last visit:eek:

Your not the only one.:D:D..I seen alot of drivers stop in at Majs to get practice and parts for the event. I recommend doing your due diligence for pre-race setup. these guys are serious...:cool:...

Will we have webcam going for our west coast fans? Im sure they want to see what they are in for come later in the year..

bermbuster
2011.04.22, 08:47 AM
I was looking at the Drivers list and Im looking at the "Team Driver" List

Looks Like Team Reflex is dominating the field with drivers....
Eugene,Matt,John T, Mike G, and JR.....

PN has Bill Crotty and Mikey.....
What happened to Davey "No show" G....?

What happened to Atomic??? (Did they merge with Stanley Steamer???)

The really Kool thing is we have Team Action in the HOUSE for this event....
I have known these guys for years and they always bring there A game

I know there are other sponsored teams....battery, motors, etc...
and I Dont want to forget you guys either but Im not sure who will have the dominating aaa or other part....

Lastly I cant and will never forget the Team of Teams...
Dream Killr Racing Remember to "Live the Dream"......

The racing is going to be Fast Fun and Competitive for sure....

wcrotty
2011.04.22, 08:51 AM
Jr can you add scott jakes to the list for 50t.

also can you change me from will to bill. :)

thanks

SabRC
2011.04.22, 09:34 AM
Nice Post George...looking forward to see which sponsors take TQ and First in this event. The sponsors put alot of R&D into their parts and now its up to the Drivers to represent and bring home the hardware.

lilmj44
2011.04.22, 09:40 AM
yes junior i totaly forgot about everyone buyying the reflex parts that are in stock but everyone bought everything except the motor pods...so get your reflexx racing motor pods now at majs hobby shop...while they last.. :) and yeah george where is davey g....deff gunna miss him.....

JuniorWKR
2011.04.22, 09:44 AM
drivers list updated...

lfisminiz
2011.04.22, 09:48 AM
JUNIOR, check with Maj..........i should be paid.:)

JuniorWKR
2011.04.22, 10:04 AM
all checked for paid drivers and drivers names and list updated...

KA2AEV
2011.04.22, 11:03 AM

THANKS Junior!

JuniorWKR
2011.04.22, 11:35 AM
THANKS Junior!

no problem... ;)

lfisminiz
2011.04.22, 11:46 AM

Thanks buddy......see you soon!:)

JuniorWKR
2011.04.22, 12:54 PM
no prob... cant wait for this race.. .its gonna be insane...

bermbuster
2011.04.23, 01:54 AM
7 days to go....who will make the BIG SHOW.....:D

Scrapper
2011.04.24, 03:27 PM
Payment sent for gt 50 t

JuniorWKR
2011.04.25, 10:19 AM
Drivers list updated...

deadline for prepayment has past... all remaining participants can pay the day of the race....

sat is almost here.. remember we will have the track available for open practice till 9pm fri nite... you will be able to come and setup your pit area and leave it like that for sat...

so if you need to get some trak time in for tuning or just wanna come get a good seat and set up your pit area fri nite is the nte to do it... the track is also open from 12-7 mon thru thur...

see evwryone out on the rcp...

machgo5go
2011.04.25, 08:57 PM
Left my cash by the register!;)
Thanks Maj & JR.

Scrapper
2011.04.25, 09:13 PM
Just got off of the phone with Al from action rc, He is coming for sure and is super excited just like his #1 Rep Scraps

Kevin S.
2011.04.26, 07:37 AM
Just a few more days to go! I can't wait, this race should be an absolute blast :D:D

egonzalez
2011.04.26, 07:59 AM
My car is ready and new body form DG DESIGNS is on its way to complete the package... I'm ready for some racing!!! :cool:

Slapstick10
2011.04.26, 08:16 AM
Just a few more days to go! I can't wait, this race should be an absolute blast :D:D

Oh me too my man me too! Cars are ready and the only thing going to get in the way is....... Me driving... !!!

JuniorWKR
2011.04.26, 08:17 AM
this is going to be one great event and everyone is going to race just fine... im sure everyone will be doing personal bests this race...

Slubben
2011.04.26, 08:31 AM
My car is ready and new body form DG DESIGNS is on its way to complete the package... I'm ready for some racing!!! :cool:

These guys and having to run their colors. LOL :D

bermbuster
2011.04.26, 08:41 AM

Hope you paid the extra $$$ for his special FAST paint....:cool:

egonzalez
2011.04.26, 10:00 AM
Hope you paid the extra $$$ for his special FAST paint....:cool:

What ever makes me look or go fast....

themelis factor
2011.04.26, 11:38 AM

From what Im hearing i think i should stay home. With Edel being the fastest guy at MHS I shouldnt even bother coming:rolleyes::rolleyes::D yeah ok i wouldnt miss this event get ready edel Im coming for you brother:D:D

egonzalez
2011.04.26, 12:30 PM
From what Im hearing i think i should stay home. With Edel being the fastest guy at MHS I shouldnt even bother coming:rolleyes::rolleyes::D yeah ok i wouldnt miss this event get ready edel Im coming for you brother:D:D

I have no worries… Make sure that you bring your A game!!!! :D

themelis factor
2011.04.26, 03:01 PM
I have no worries… Make sure that you bring your A game!!!! :D

Not only will I bring my A game I will also bring my TQ game hot lap game and A main win game:D:D

SabRC
2011.04.26, 04:13 PM
Not only will I bring my A game I will also bring my TQ game hot lap game and A main win game:D:D

hahaha very nice..all that's missing is the kitchen sink...so i guess your expecting to do well?..lol

bermbuster
2011.04.26, 07:03 PM
hahaha very nice..all that's missing is the kitchen sink...so i guess your expecting to do well?..lol

You arent familiar with John T s pit.....I think I saw a kitchen sink there at the last race.....:cool:
Im looking forward to watching him and Edel do battle and who knows maybe Mikey will sneak by....:cool:
I believe wins and losses will be by .100 of a second.....:)

lfisminiz
2011.04.26, 08:11 PM

You got it!!:D;)

EMU
2011.04.26, 10:27 PM
Just realized that my normal ride is not going to this race... anyone going through Manhattan and would be willing to give me a ride?

Scrapper
2011.04.27, 04:45 AM
Check with roland thats who i always get a ride with

JuniorWKR
2011.04.27, 10:53 AM
sat is almost here... just a reminder we will have open practice on fri nite till 9pm...

JuniorWKR
2011.04.27, 11:47 AM
mhs will be bringing you another brandnew track just for this event... all rcp came from single run and it is not put together in the conventional way... trust me when i tell you this will be an rcp experience like no other... your going to have to see it to believe it...

im pretty sure that this probally has never been done before...

so for all of you that wanna come get practice in for sat we will be open track fri 12-9pm....

see everyone out on the rcp... trust me when i tell you this is the most consistent, smoothest track out there with tons of feel and perfect amount of traction... you guys are gonna love it...

geeunit1014
2011.04.27, 11:47 AM
sat is almost here... just a reminder we will have open practice on fri nite till 9pm...

Me and Matt will be beating down the doors friday to get in for practice :D

Number1
2011.04.27, 12:09 PM
mhs will be bringing you another brandnew track just for this event... all rcp came from single run and it is not put together in the conventional way... trust me when i tell you this will be an rcp experience like no other... your going to have to see it to believe it...

so for all of you that wanna come get practice in for sat we will be open track fri 12-9pm....

see everyone out on the rcp... trust me when i tell you this is the most consistent, smoothest track out there with tons of feel and perfect amount of traction... you guys are gonna love it...

Just curious, what good is the practice going to be if everything will be changed?

JuniorWKR
2011.04.27, 12:11 PM
new track is already down... you will be practicing on what you are going to be racing on sat...

Traveler
2011.04.27, 12:28 PM

Man Junior! You sure know how to get some excitement going... Wish I could make it.

JuniorWKR
2011.04.27, 12:58 PM
just to clear up any confusion there may be... mhs bought a brand new rcp the other day and we just installed it yesterday in a format never before seen... the new "track" is down and available for practice... the layout for the east coast distircits will not go down till sat morn so everyone has the same amount of practice time...

so to clarify.. new rcp down
east coast district layout sat morn...

EMU
2011.04.27, 01:03 PM
Thanks Jr ;)

chad508
2011.04.27, 01:04 PM
i have to see pics now, its got me curious for sure. i'd like to be able to make it out just not in the cards this time.

JuniorWKR
2011.04.27, 01:08 PM
ur just gonna have to come see it for yourself... ;):p:cool::D

geeunit1014
2011.04.27, 02:59 PM
Just curious, what good is the practice going to be if everything will be changed?

For someone who isnt local to Majs, getting the car tuned to their RCP/ambient conditions. No 2 sets of RCP are the same, so the setup will change. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. Especially since I have exactly zero experience on fresh RCP, I have no idea what to expect.

lfisminiz
2011.04.27, 03:23 PM

Make it 3.....me too!;):D

bermbuster
2011.04.27, 10:21 PM
For someone who isnt local to Majs, getting the car tuned to their RCP/ambient conditions. No 2 sets of RCP are the same, so the setup will change. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. Especially since I have exactly zero experience on fresh RCP, I have no idea what to expect.

Are you making excuses before the event.....:cool:
Remember where and who you are racing with....:D
Everybody shares there set ups... you will not be left out on the foam to slip and slide.....:cool: You will even have your Reflex team mates;)

geeunit1014
2011.04.28, 12:33 AM
Are you making excuses before the event.....:cool:
Remember where and who you are racing with....:D
Everybody shares there set ups... you will not be left out on the foam to slip and slide.....:cool: You will even have your Reflex team mates;)

Just making an excuse for wanting to get my weekend off to an early start :D

bermbuster
2011.04.28, 08:16 AM
Just making an excuse for wanting to get my weekend off to an early start :D
Sounds like a great plan.....:cool:

JuniorWKR
2011.04.28, 09:36 AM
just a reminder the shop will open today at 12 and close at 7 for practice and on fri we open at 12 and will close at 9 SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Sat morn the doors open at 8am

so if you guys wanna get some track time in now is your chance...

the layout for the race will be down sat morn... everyone will get the same amount of practice time on the race layout....

ruf993
2011.04.28, 07:24 PM
Who is ready for some Great Racing!!!

;););););););

Slapstick10
2011.04.28, 07:54 PM
Ohhhhhh I'm so ready........!

lfisminiz
2011.04.28, 08:17 PM
Who is ready for some Great Racing!!!

;););););););

Maj, see you soon!;):)

EMU
2011.04.28, 08:20 PM
I havent driven in a few weeks... should be fun.

bermbuster
2011.04.28, 08:32 PM
Im traveling 2500 miles for this race.....:cool:
and I cant wait.....:D

machgo5go
2011.04.28, 09:23 PM
Track is good! Already meet some nice out of towner tonight from Texas in sharing some pointers.:)

lilmj44
2011.04.29, 06:40 AM
its practice day guys and all the tables and everything is mostly setup hope to see everyone at the track :D:D

Slapstick10
2011.04.29, 07:20 AM
Yea baby let's race!

Scrapper
2011.04.29, 07:48 AM
Im excited I am even doing treason to my beliefs and gonna run a 2wd that a friend lent me Yeah

I wanna sit inbetween AL and Killa Keith

JuniorWKR
2011.04.29, 10:31 AM
FYI.....

there is plenty of power going to each table... for hose of us who run alot of equipment you might want to bring a power strip with you so you can keep all your plugs together in your pit area...

hrdrvr
2011.04.29, 10:38 AM
Is there going to be video coverage of this event? It's the one thing MHS events have been slacking on lately :D

JuniorWKR
2011.04.29, 11:14 AM
stickam will be up today and tomorrow...

hrdrvr
2011.04.29, 11:34 AM
Il be busy over the weekend, so I won't be able to watch :( Hopefully some one will take some actual videos, so I can check them out when I get time.

ROBG
2011.04.29, 11:54 AM
can't wait for this race tomorrow, see everyone bright and early.;)

machgo5go
2011.04.29, 12:04 PM
can't wait for this race tomorrow, see everyone bright and early.;) Bring D&D!

bermbuster
2011.04.29, 01:35 PM
I just got back and stopped by to pick up some parts....and claim a pit space.....:cool:
The new track is AWESOME......
Already seeing some crazy hotlaps by the guys/gals practicing.
All I can say is You Dont want to miss this Race....:D

bermbuster
2011.04.29, 01:36 PM
Bring D&D!

milk & 2 sugars...:D

hrdrvr
2011.04.29, 07:49 PM
Good luck to all the participants!

ruf993
2011.04.30, 07:15 AM
http://www.stickam.com/majhobbystore

:cool::cool::cool:

Maj
CEO
majsrc.com

SabRC
2011.04.30, 07:17 AM
http://www.stickam.com/majhobbystore

:cool::cool::cool:

Maj
CEO
majsrc.com

Sweet.....thanks Majs

lfisminiz
2011.05.01, 12:53 AM
Maj/Junior and all.............Excellent race and facility as always. Track was fast and smoooooth! Great turnout. Good to meet some of the "action" gang and see all my race buddies again. Hope to see you guys soon.

LARRY

Scrapper
2011.05.01, 09:22 AM
Was great to see everyone yesterday, Cant wait till next race so I can run my 02 with A arm and PN TRI SHOCK REAR, ALL PN

Is it friday yet

Mike Gee youll take top spot next time, U ran great

EMU
2011.05.01, 09:49 AM
Great event. Great competition in every class. It was nice to see some racers visit different tracks for the first time, and do well. Al, you did very well in F1 :) Especially since it is basically a stock SP1 chassis with a few tweaks. Way to go, I was very impressed with how tight some of the battles were from the top mains to lower mains.

The new track is nice... I stubbed my toe a couple times marshalling on the platform :rolleyes: I guess thats my biggest complaint. The grain going all one direction was very interesting. It changed the way the cars handled on the track slightly. As the approach to the corner was different depending on the orientation that the corner had with the grain. It is a very slight difference, but noticeable.

I would like to thank my sponsors, Reflex, Mantis Worx, DG Designs, HKS Hobbies, Team Scream, for products that we use to fine tune our cars, and find the speed that we do.... as well as Alan at HKS, Al from ARCMS, Maj at MHS, Ron at Cruizin, Willy/Bennet at NYRC... Without their support and dedication to the hobby, providing tracks to participate in this hobby. it would be very difficult for me to be where I am in this hobby. Having so many tracks in the local area, makes the diversity and versatility of the racing very strong. I just wish that some day we could do a multi track racing series, similar to the Carolina Cup. Every track has a different atmoshpere, and different setup. It is amazing that there can be this many tracks in such a close vicinity. We truly live in the most populated racing region in the USA, and possibly the world.

Thanks again for such a good event. Glad to see the people from out of town make the trip to MHS to participate.

I cant wait to see the videos :)

geeunit1014
2011.05.01, 12:51 PM
Well I just woke up after a long 2 days :eek: Had a great time. The 50t class was intense! Everyone had tons of speed. That was probably one of the most stacked B mains ive seen in a while. Thanks to everyone who helped put this race together, and also big thanks to Matt for the ride, and loaning me a pair of 6's for the main, after I discovered 2 of the pairs I bought were bad :rolleyes: It was good to see everyone again, until the next one... (hopefully the regional :p)

Slapstick10
2011.05.01, 01:25 PM
Where to begin! Thats an easy one!

Junior- You have taken "You Da Man" to a new level. As race director IMO you have exceeded expectations. I can't stress how it was such a pleasure to be there. You know everyone from Action had a good time because we all went to DQ for Ice cream after the race! We kind of had to put the cherry on the top of a great day. As far as I know everyone from Action left with a smile.

Maj- IMO you have the best track in the Tri-state for mini z and products and parts to cater to all your customers needs. From Planes,Boats
,Helicopters to Mini Z your shop caters to all.

Phil- Awesome win last night! I just want to know what parts I will be running on my car when a sponsor snatchs you up. I'm sure because you run multiple scales in differant states it is sure to be a good one! As a MHS Team Driver you fit right in! I guess I'm a Phil fan! Go Phil!

To All- It was great to see old friends and make new ones. This race ranks in my top 3 of my young racing career. My son and daughter seemed to have a great time. Now that Harley has bragging rights I'm sure this race will be repeated in my house for months! I just wish I could get them to cut down on the meltdowns!

machgo5go
2011.05.02, 06:55 AM
Hi All,

Thanks to Maj & JR plus Mikey put on a great show and what a track!
It was great meeting again old & new amateur plus Pro faces who are really fast. Have to watch out for the youngsters too who drove great & will be greater with their parent's guidance. Here are some pictures just to get the fell of excitement for the day and after!
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/223427_10150168283643845_543333844_6776949_7978854 _n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/224324_10150168284793845_543333844_6776978_6250039 _n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229428_10150168275283845_543333844_6776778_4537309 _n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227561_10150168284588845_543333844_6776974_5867375 _n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225738_10150168282443845_543333844_6776925_1494902 _n.jpg
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227357_10150168281173845_543333844_6776899_6000555 _n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225432_10150168282638845_543333844_6776929_3727700 _n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228280_10150168282913845_543333844_6776932_1239043 _n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/226553_10150168283058845_543333844_6776935_234332_ n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222616_10150168283203845_543333844_6776939_6460436 _n.jpg
That is what friends are for & watched from behind!!!
I have lots more but can't post everyones who was trophied
or behind the scence due to limited to 10 pictures here.
Here is link to my pics on FB if you can access as member:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150168278193845&set=a.10150168273978845.309336.543333844&type=1&theater#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150168273978845.309336.543333844 (http://www(dot)facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150168278193845&set=a.10150168273978845.309336.543333844&type=1&theater#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150168273978845.309336.543333844)

Slubben
2011.05.02, 07:27 AM
I Would just like to thank the MHS crew for putting on another great event. It was awesome to catch up with old friends and to make some new ones. I'm already looking forward to the next event.

machgo5go
2011.05.02, 07:29 AM
I Would just like to thank the MHS crew for putting on another great event. It was awesome to catch up with old friends and to make some new ones. I'm already looking forward to the next event.
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229217_10150168280853845_543333844_6776893_6357685 _n.jpg
This one is for you, Sean!

machgo5go
2011.05.02, 07:37 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/223054_10150168277673845_543333844_6776825_4943319 _n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230993_10150168276703845_543333844_6776805_3491981 _n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222390_10150168277848845_543333844_6776827_651697_ n.jpg
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225379_10150168285363845_543333844_6776993_5035692 _n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224226_10150168285503845_543333844_6776996_2265978 _n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222601_10150168278193845_543333844_6776832_3901222 _n.jpg
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230194_10150168278813845_543333844_6776845_1906525 _n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225475_10150168279368845_543333844_6776858_2562972 _n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/228381_10150168281473845_543333844_6776904_1755681 _n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230299_10150168281853845_543333844_6776911_4670085 _n.jpg
Just add some more!

Number1
2011.05.02, 10:13 AM
Videos are up:

50T A-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hl0b9m6lic
50T B-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzPxQhGWBbM
50T C-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRutFTl67bk
50T D-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtg5QKhxb6o
50T E-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndstftD-S1w
Pan Open A-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJEmmpfjW9k
Pan Open B-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJraQpX2Zg
80T A-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUpMPvLsaKw
80T B-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nC7EOURVc0
F1 A-Main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOpMT8uK9DI

Results:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31802&stc=1&d=1304348847

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31803&stc=1&d=1304352663

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31804&stc=1&d=1304352663

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31805&stc=1&d=1304352663

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31806&stc=1&d=1304352663

Number1
2011.05.02, 10:19 AM
More results:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31807&stc=1&d=1304353112
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31808&stc=1&d=1304353112
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31809&stc=1&d=1304353112
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31810&stc=1&d=1304353112
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31811&stc=1&d=1304353112

Kevin S.
2011.05.02, 12:00 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Maj, Junior and the MHS crew for holding this race and putting on one hell of a show. I had an absolute blast and I cannot wait for the next one. A special thanks goes out to Junior for building that sweet all Reflex Car car for me. The car was absolutely amazing and a blast to drive. Also, I want to thank the rest of the Reflex Team Drivers, Eugene, Johnny T, Matt, and Mike for all their help and advice that they gave to me at the Race. It was great to finally put faces to the names that I see on the forum and create some new friendships. I hope to see everyone soon

JuniorWKR
2011.05.02, 02:23 PM
WOW.... what a weekend... i hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did...

this was my first time running the show for Maj as PR/Track Director... all i can say is it was because of all of you that this event was a success...

the cooperation i recieved from everyone and the understanding of what was needed to move the day along was amazing... you guys really made my job simple and for that i cannot thank all of you enough...

thank you to all the sponsors who stepped up with some great prizes...
MHS
Reflex
DG Designs
Top Secret Motors
LL3 Industries
PN Racing
White Knuckle Racing
Team Dream Killr
Team Scream
R1

congrats to all the winners again... remember whoever won the amain in their respected classes will hold the title of EAST COAST DISTRICT CHAMPION till we run it again next year... noone can take that away from ya for the whole year so rub it in and live it up while you can... you guys deserve it... you ran your tails off to take home top honors at this event for sure...

will anybody ever forget eddie lee taking a pic with the trophy girls with his crv.... i know i wont... we gotta see that pic... post it up eddie...

machgo5go
2011.05.02, 02:45 PM
will anybody ever forget eddie lee taking a pic with the trophy girls with his crv.... i know i wont... we gotta see that pic... post it up eddie...
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230938_10150168276613845_543333844_6776803_6420166 _n.jpg
Made my day, and the rest!:D

Slubben
2011.05.02, 02:53 PM
What can we say about Eddie Lee. The man leads a glamorous life! :D

egonzalez
2011.05.03, 10:32 AM
This was another successful event at MHS… I would like to thank everyone involved. Junior did a great job moving things along in his first big event.. Congrats to all the winners and hope to see everyone at the PN Regional. In the meantime, I will try to solve my traction rolling issues. :confused::confused:

Traveler
2011.05.03, 10:41 AM
The new track is nice... The grain going all one direction was very interesting. It changed the way the cars handled on the track slightly. As the approach to the corner was different depending on the orientation that the corner had with the grain. It is a very slight difference, but noticeable.

So Junior, is this what you were touting in advance of the race? More info on how and why would be nice... :)

chad508
2011.05.03, 10:46 AM
to me it looks like they used all blank tiles and somehow attached the rails to the rcp

JuniorWKR
2011.05.03, 10:59 AM
yes it was...

what we did was built up a platform awhile ago... so we went and ordered nothing but blanks to fil the entire platform... as you can see in the pics from the race the rails are actually screwed down and gives a 10th scale feel... this allows us to change layouts in mins compared to the old way... this also allows for the same tile to always stay in the same place and will keep the track from getting grooves in it as in the conventional way some sections always have to stay the same tile and this tends to wear them faster...

by putting all the grains in the same direction no matter what the layout you will always know what kind of grip to expect depending on the grain direction... all turns will end up either with the grain or against the grain... it definitly gives the track a more drivers realistic feel to it... not to mention it keeps the track ultra smooth...

EMU
2011.05.03, 11:00 AM
to me it looks like they used all blank tiles and somehow attached the rails to the rcp
:) That is what was done. I really liked it, although it took a little while to get used to, since the spacing of some of the corners were not normal RCP spacing.
This type of track layout was what HKS used when I started racing (although it was not on RCP), on a much smaller track, but layout possibilities are much less limiting than RCP with the modular system. When the layout changes, the track does not need to be disassembled, only borders need to be reconfigured, so layout changes will be faster. The only downside, is that you need a platform under the track to screw the borders into. The holes from the screws are so small that it really shouldnt hurt the RCP, at least for a few years :rolleyes: Now MHS can get away from a box style track, and use more diagonals and create whatever layout fits in the space of the platform.

Traveler
2011.05.03, 12:22 PM
Interesting! I look forward to running on it. Will it be PNWC legal?

JuniorWKR
2011.05.03, 12:53 PM
i dont see why not... we will bring it to phils attention... we can still do the pn layout just the way it is... on difference is the rails will be screwed down instead of the conventional manner... shouldnt be an issue...

Traveler
2011.05.03, 12:57 PM
Below statement from Eugene made me wonder out loud. That's all. I'm sure it'll be fine.

it took a little while to get used to, since the spacing of some of the corners were not normal RCP spacing.

chad508
2011.05.03, 03:10 PM
i think thats more due to not using a double wall. i dont see it be a problem with the regional as long as the foot print is the same. i like the fact of it being screwed down and not having the track shift.

J-Milz
2011.05.03, 03:36 PM
First I'd like to say thanks to Maj's guys for inviting us to their house. Had a Great time at the race this weekend, despite the little snafu's I encountered throughout the day. My MR03 losing power, and suddenly comming back on at its leasure, and my F1 getting drilled on the straight during the main....Thank you Phil for getting the 03 back "some what". It was great to see the Action RC guys well represented at the event.
Crotty's F1 was sick! I'd love to see pic's up close of that front wing and MR02/03 rear end on the F1. Top notch!

See you guys Monday for some Dnano Action.

EMU
2011.05.03, 04:20 PM
Below statement from Eugene made me wonder out loud. That's all. I'm sure it'll be fine.

This was the specific layout that we raced on. The chicane section was not a standard tile width if I remember correctly... I really liked that aspect. Since you dont HAVE to follow RCP standardized layout styling. And can have a tile and a half lane width if you want... or have a short straight that goes from one tile width to 3... I was just making a general statement about the possibilities that this type of track has, not saying that it can only be placed in non standardized layouts.

For PN layouts, you could always remove all borders and put another track on top ;)

Number1
2011.05.04, 10:42 AM
This was another successful event at MHS… I would like to thank everyone involved. Junior did a great job moving things along in his first big event.. Congrats to all the winners and hope to see everyone at the PN Regional. In the meantime, I will try to solve my traction rolling issues. :confused::confused:

I've driven your car when the race was over. You know and I know, that you don't really have a traction rolling issues, you have a driving issues.:eek::D

I will do you a favor and get rid of your headache. Let's do a chassis swap, you can choose any of my chassis, there are 5 of them, including the A-Main winiing Pan car.:cool:, plus $50.00 or even $100.00. that's how good I think your car is.:)

egonzalez
2011.05.04, 11:21 AM
I've driven your car when the race was over. You know and I know, that you don't really have a traction rolling issues, you have a driving issues.:eek::D

I will do you a favor and get rid of your headache. Let's do a chassis swap, you can choose any of my chassis, there are 5 of them, including the A-Main winiing Pan car.:cool:, plus $50.00 or even $100.00. that's how good I think your car is.:)

You drove my car after I changed the stock plastic windows out for the Atomic Lexan one.. This helped a little, but with my driving style, I was still able to make it traction roll. You don’t go as hard into a turn as I do... It’s still my issue and I will solve it. As far as taking one of your cars, thanks but no thanks. You are the only one that can drive those pieces of ????@@@@@ … That being said, you still drive them well. :)