PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy Eurus

vesahyp
2011.03.24, 06:06 AM
Hey all,

I've finally come to the point that the KT-18 ASF isn't enough. So i've looked around and looks like the Eurus is the way to go.

Now i've got a chance to buy a used Eurus but apparently it's got some kind of glitch with breaking. Apparently if you set almost any breaking power then the breaks just won't work at all.

What i'm asking is that does this sound like the whole transmitter is about to explode / die. Has anyone else experienced something like this on an Eurus?

I've not used breaking much and if i can get this eurus at a fraction of the price of a new one (they're expensive!) i thought it'd be a good upgrade to the KT-18.

I've understood these transmitters have some kind of cable link to a PC. Can i reset/upgrade the software on the transmitter to see if that resolves the glitch?

chad508
2011.03.24, 08:49 AM
to update firmware it has to be sent to ko propo. but the radio comes with a 1 year warranty and should still be covered. my guess would be just a settings issue

vesahyp
2011.03.24, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the answer. I think i'll try it out myself to see how it works before i buy it.

Any idea if the Eurus manual is available online? I've tried googling and looking at ko propo americas site but i can't seem to find it anywhere. Would help to read up on the menu/settings system before trying to drive with it.

lfisminiz
2011.03.24, 03:50 PM
Try KO Japan site for a manul to print out.

chad508
2011.03.24, 04:46 PM
I think someone linked it in a thread in the ko propo forum also

unearthed name
2011.03.24, 10:34 PM
check your brake maybe the brake number is set to 0

KO PROPO Staff
2011.03.30, 12:29 PM
as stated, check the brake setting. Make sure it is set to 70 for the brakes to operate correctly.