PDA

View Full Version : HFAY BTE June 2011

briankstan
2011.06.14, 10:43 AM
Big Track Event (June 2011)

Since the HFAY site is down we will be running the series here on the MZR forums. Iíll post up all the links to the info here.

Here is the track for June, Classes being run will be HFAY Stock, HFAY Formula 1, and 1/28th Open.

Race time is for 8 minutes, Direction is Clockwise.

All times need to be submitted by the 5th of July. They can be sent to briankstan(at)howfastareyou.com (replace the (at) with @). Youíre welcome to run your races anytime before the 5th of July, just have them submitted by then as well.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks.

HFAY BTE for June 2011
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Public/HFAY/BTE-June-2011/BTE_June_2011.jpg

briankstan
2011.06.14, 10:44 AM
Not a huge turnout this summer, but not terrible either. :)

Racer Results
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Public/HFAY/BTE-June-2011/Racer.jpg

F1 Results
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Public/HFAY/BTE-June-2011/F1.jpg

Open Results
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Public/HFAY/BTE-June-2011/Open.jpg

geeunit1014
2011.06.14, 11:00 PM
Can I have a do over for mod? lol

briankstan
2011.06.15, 12:48 PM

Nope, not allowed :p

Did you have a bad run? you can always rerun it and gloat about your best time. ;)

VAzRACER
2011.06.15, 05:23 PM

You still had hot lap of our race if I'm not mistaken. That means everyone knows who should have won right? Or were you just telling me that a few weeks ago to make me feel better? LOL

geeunit1014
2011.06.16, 12:00 AM
Nope, not allowed :p

Did you have a bad run? you can always rerun it and gloat about your best time. ;)

To put it this way, I borrowed someones stock car for the stock main I hadnt touched all day, and did more laps with that than my mod car

You still had hot lap of our race if I'm not mistaken. That means everyone knows who should have won right? Or were you just telling me that a few weeks ago to make me feel better? LOL

It just means hotlap wouldve been that much faster had I put on new rears :rolleyes: lol

Mike Keely
2011.06.16, 05:23 PM
To put it this way, I borrowed someones stock car for the stock main I hadnt touched all day, and did more laps with that than my mod car

Yeah, I guess that I should have done the same amount of laps with it being my car?

briankstan
2011.06.30, 09:43 AM
we are running the BTE tonight. we have to run this one outside because it won't fit in my room. Weather should be overcast with a high around 80 so it'll be real nice. :)

briankstan
2011.07.06, 02:27 PM
I've received times from the following clubs, Let me know if I'm missing your times. thanks.

Racer:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Red River Racers
Remnant Mini-Z
WLMR
Burn City Mini-Z
Stafford Racers UK
Atomic Collective
MBMZR
CMZ El Salvador

Formula 1:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Red River Racers
Stafford Racers UK
MBMZR

Open:
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Remnant Mini-Z
Stafford Racers UK
CMZ El Salvador

efsee
2011.07.06, 05:36 PM
Hi Brian, I sent you the times for CMZ El Salvador on July 1st, apparently you did not receive them. I'm sending them to you again right now. Let me know if you don't receive them.

briankstan
2011.07.06, 05:54 PM
Hi Brian, I sent you the times for CMZ El Salvador on July 1st, apparently you did not receive them. I'm sending them to you again right now. Let me know if you don't receive them.

I'm sure I have them. I didn't have access to my account at home, either way I have them now, thanks. :)

Dusty Weasle
2011.07.07, 01:00 AM
I meant to let you know, Brian. Unfortunately Mini-AZ had to miss this BTE. Lots of time sensitive things happened all at once to half the club and we just couldn't schedule it. This is the first HFAY event we've missed since its inception!

Back for OLPS XII though. Going for another F1 Championship! Congrats to you UK boys for taking the Racer title.

briankstan
2011.07.07, 07:24 AM
I meant to let you know, Brian. Unfortunately Mini-AZ had to miss this BTE. Lots of time sensitive things happened all at once to half the club and we just couldn't schedule it. This is the first HFAY event we've missed since its inception!

Back for OLPS XII though. Going for another F1 Championship! Congrats to you UK boys for taking the Racer title.

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Mike Gee took the racer title, he races with Remnant Mini-Z, they are in Maryland. :)

briankstan
2011.07.08, 10:13 AM
see post # 2 for results.

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=415603&postcount=2

Mike Keely
2011.07.09, 08:04 PM
Hi Brian, I just want to say thanks for putting on this series. Looks like Remnants is going to drop out of the HFAY races. Finding it hard to get the guys interested in running 2 wide L tracks now that we can run larger tracks each week. I think that we will do the BTE's if possible. We had fun and thanks again from the whole club.

arch2b
2011.11.27, 09:43 AM
has the planning begun for Decembers BTE? i've not heard a wisper in our region so i've made arrangements for our club to have space. i don't recall seeing a track selection posted for this event either.

ukyo
2011.11.27, 05:11 PM
same thoughts here.. we booked a room to run Dec BTE.. i think we'll just re-run the June BTE layout if nothing comes about..