PDA

View Full Version : micro baja bug

boohoo
2011.06.16, 05:56 PM
heres my micro baja bug iam building using the losi mciro sct and mini-z baja body

soulstice
2011.06.17, 11:41 AM
Oh man, you beat me to it. I'm doing almost the exact same thing. Trying to make a micro sand scorcher which judging by your paint scheme you are doing as well.

Nice work!

boohoo
2011.06.17, 12:19 PM
Oh man, you beat me to it. I'm doing almost the exact same thing. Trying to make a micro sand scorcher which judging by your paint scheme you are doing as well.

Nice work!

iam trying to get as close as possible to the scorcher theme but with mine i painted the front peice blue instead of white just to make it different. iam also going to try and get some decals made to match the scorcher ones. the only good thing about doing it this way is its way cheaper than spending 500+ bucks on the real one

if you have any pics of your i would like to see them

soulstice
2011.06.18, 07:19 PM
Mine has been sitting for a while. Been planning to do it as soon as the micro SCT came out but decided to make the SCT into a mini 4wd Buggy after the exotek chassis came out.

I haven't painted the Baja yet so you're way ahead of me but when I do I'll be sure to share pics in this thread.

boohoo
2011.06.19, 02:03 PM
Mine has been sitting for a while. Been planning to do it as soon as the micro SCT came out but decided to make the SCT into a mini 4wd Buggy after the exotek chassis came out.

I haven't painted the Baja yet so you're way ahead of me but when I do I'll be sure to share pics in this thread.

like i said if you manage to get it painted please post pics i would like to see another micro version of the sand scorcher.

i was thinking of getting the exotek chassis until i saw the price but you do get some good kit with it so i understand the price now. but i dont think i would ever buy one maybe just some of the alloy peices like the servo mount and motor mount nothing else

boohoo
2011.06.22, 12:48 PM
nearly finished added some decals turned the rear wheels around but need to find some wider ones though