yasuji
2011.06.25, 09:52 AM
classes :Mini-Z Box Stk, Open GT Stk, Open GT Mod
more info coming soon

bermbuster
2011.06.26, 12:40 PM
classes :Mini-Z Box Stk, Open GT Stk, Open GT Mod
more info coming soon

Mini z box stock.....what a concept...:cool: I havent seen one stay that way for more than a few minutes.....:D

Grant ICS lap counting... What do I need?

Are AWDS allowed in any of the classes?

yasuji
2011.06.26, 08:34 PM
Mini z box stock.....what a concept...:cool: I havent seen one stay that way for more than a few minutes.....:D

Grant ICS lap counting... What do I need?

Are AWDS allowed in any of the classes?

had a meeting with the VP today and the box stk class will run under the kyosho cup rules
open stock will be based off the pnwc rules.... but i think allowing awd... as it will be a handout motor
open mod will use the pnwc gtmod rules!
as far as the transponder.... my mistake.... it is called an ic tag!
MZW113 Mini-Z IC Tag u can purchase it @ kyosho!:D

greenepa76
2011.06.27, 10:03 AM
This should be a busy few weeks for R241 raceway til the summer event. If AWD's are allowed, I might be running that instead;)
I'm going through mini-z burnout from this weekend. LOL

bermbuster
2011.06.27, 08:05 PM
This should be a busy few weeks for R241 raceway til the summer event. If AWD's are allowed, I might be running that instead;)
I'm going through mini-z burnout from this weekend. LOL

I cant wait to run on some West coast Carpet.....I have been running on the East Coast.....The biggest difference will be the barriers/rails......
In Dirty Jerzey(Cruzin w RCs) we use RCP Rails.....:cool:
I got my wheels ready for some Kyosho rubber and my truer/groover is ready as well....:D Now what body to run?????

tlkris
2011.07.12, 11:29 PM
Does anybody know how long this will last? They said that the race starts @11am. I assume 11am is the start of the qualifying runs.

Any idea what time the whole thing will be over?

GRANT - I'm curious if there is a class that allows FET upgrades. Obviously the 'box stock' doesn't include FET upgrades, but how about the others?

Thanks.

P.S. - They just posted updated rules on the Kyosho America website (dated 7/12)

yasuji
2011.07.12, 11:32 PM
Does anybody know how long this will last? They said that the race starts @11am. I assume 11am is the start of the qualifying runs.

Any idea what time the whole thing will be over?

GRANT - I'm curious if there is a class that allows FET upgrades. Obviously the 'box stock' doesn't include FET upgrades, but how about the others?

Thanks.

P.S. - They just posted updated rules on the Kyosho America website (dated 7/12)

we should be done by 6pm..... i hope!;)

tlkris
2011.07.13, 02:18 PM
we should be done by 6pm..... i hope!;)

Darn it... that is what i'm afraid of.

Oh well, will try next time.