PDA

View Full Version : Pn june 25th regional

lfisminiz
2011.07.01, 08:00 PM
I was on vacation. Were there any results from the Kenon/PN regional from the 25th? Always like to keep updated....;):D

Felix2010
2011.07.02, 10:39 AM
^Ya me too!:D How was the racing? And what was the “hot” chassis for the weekend (Most use/Most talked about)? It’s cool to see what racers are running for setups and I like seeing pit-area pics with chassis photos.:D:cool:Always cool.

And of course results and what-not. And any trophy girls are cool too.

PNracing
2011.07.02, 12:18 PM
So sorry this week didn't have chance to post all result, I just posted the World ranking only, you can watch this link http://pnracing.us/worldcup.htm , next week I will post the detail result and video.

lfisminiz
2011.07.02, 08:07 PM
So sorry this week didn't have chance to post all result, I just posted the World ranking only, you can watch this link http://pnracing.us/worldcup.htm , next week I will post the detail result and video.

Thanks, Philip..........ill be watching for the results.;)

ruf
2011.07.03, 11:36 PM
Ryan Crabb took the Stock and Mod wins. I TQ'ed stock, but lost my body in the first lap carnage. Grant let me race his mod car, and I can say that it was "interesting"...

yasuji
2011.07.04, 12:03 AM
Ryan Crabb took the Stock and Mod wins. I TQ'ed stock, but lost my body in the first lap carnage. Grant let me race his mod car, and I can say that it was "interesting"...

good enough for u to throw down the 2nd fastest lap in gt mod!!:D;)

bermbuster
2011.07.04, 06:52 AM
How was the turnout for the event? From the world ranking list it looks like you had about 9 drivers?

greenepa76
2011.07.04, 10:33 AM
One day I'll move up. Those mini-z vets are tough to catch up with.

yasuji
2011.07.04, 12:01 PM
How was the turnout for the event? From the world ranking list it looks like you had about 9 drivers?

yeah hat was pretty much it...a few no-shows.... they were running the king of cal race the same weekend...:rolleyes:

bermbuster
2011.07.04, 01:18 PM
yeah hat was pretty much it...a few no-shows.... they were running the king of cal race the same weekend...:rolleyes:

It was the Quality of racers.....not Quantity.....:cool:
I really wished I could have been there but my work/moving schedule didnt make it happen.