PDA

View Full Version : RC Racer date night...

imxlr8ed
2011.08.12, 09:35 AM
Caught this on another RC site (forget which one), worth a laugh:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12330285/dating-an-rc-racer?listtype=SERIES&listid=24799554

cowboysir
2011.08.12, 11:26 AM
I think that was on rctech...

first rate humour...I had another one somewhere about waxing racing skis (I do that for a living in the winter) that is comedy gold.:D

mission65
2011.08.12, 01:59 PM
very funny

color01
2011.08.12, 03:16 PM
Dear gawd that made me cringe, lol...

EMU
2011.08.12, 08:15 PM
That video sounds like an excerpt in a conversation I had last week :p Except for the pink part, who uses pink tires on Mini-z :rolleyes:

bermbuster
2011.08.13, 09:43 AM
That video sounds like an excerpt in a conversation I had last week :p Except for the pink part, who uses pink tires on Mini-z :rolleyes:

Ozone Foams.....:cool:

Frankie said the video describes me and my racing buddies....:eek:

Cherub1m
2011.08.15, 03:22 PM
I was holding back laughter until she said "You know what happens on a third date?" and he said "You see I've lost 2 tenths of a sec, I need to get it back" that was the last draw. Funny video :D

imxlr8ed
2011.08.16, 11:07 AM
Fortunately, I dragged my fiance to races with me right away in our relationship... I think that helped. Even convinced her to race a few times, and she did pretty well for a beginner. I even went to the point of having a Lambo painted up by Davey G. in her choice of a baby blue/hot pink bubblegum scheme, and even had Larry drop some pretty feminine decals on it... now it's a dust collector because she just all too conveniently has plans when raceday comes around. :rolleyes: Ah well... I'll keep it handy just in case she decides to join us once again.

I'm pretty sure though that some women (and some men too) will never get the whole man/machine relationship thing.

Yeah... I need my 2 tenths back again! :) Also like the little dance he does after the "I have to take it apart and put it all back together again".