PDA

View Full Version : New Product Release Dates

Ancient Artist
2011.08.30, 12:50 AM
John,

Any solid release dates or price points yet for some of the following items mentioned on the website?

~ Bridge support assembly to allow users to create figure eight tracks and other layouts where one track travels over another.

~ Racing dots for Inside turns. Angled racing discs for the inside turns to simulate full size car racing and feel around the corners.

~ Storage Bag for 30cm and 50cm track kits. Store your track in a custom RCP bag or use it to transport your track to another location.

RCPMini-z
2011.08.30, 01:08 AM
Kittrich now decides what tracks and accessories to make. They are going to bring in a special edition track. It is coming in the next container. I would estimate it will be available sometime in September. It is being manufactured now. The special edition track has dark grey tiles, black straight rails and orange turn rails. It will come in the Wide L, Wide L expansion kit and large radius turns.

Also in the next container are spare parts kits. You can purchase tiles, rails and pins separately.

ChiMiniRc
2011.08.30, 11:46 AM
Also in the next container are spare parts kits. You can purchase tiles, rails and pins separately.

Awesome! I have some rails that need to get retired and a few bad tiles that should be tossed.

arch2b
2011.08.30, 01:31 PM
any update on the availability?

leads to a good question on discarding abused tiles.... are these recyclable? i don't see the usual symbol with a number.

Racer-HH
2011.08.31, 06:15 AM
Spare parts? YES!!! I hope this includes Mini96, too?!

Now the question: will they be available outside of the US? (I am from Germany)

doug01n
2011.08.31, 10:49 AM
Is there a way to buy RCP tracks shipped to Brazil?

We will need something like 60 square meters of RCP tracks...

Thanks!

RCPMini-z
2011.08.31, 12:50 PM

Thanks!

The shop here ships outside the US. Email them for a quote.

RCPMini-z
2011.08.31, 12:51 PM
Spare parts? YES!!! I hope this includes Mini96, too?!

Now the question: will they be available outside of the US? (I am from Germany)

Yes, Mini-96 spare parts as well. Email the shop here for quotes on shipping outside the US.

RCPMini-z
2011.08.31, 12:55 PM
any update on the availability?

leads to a good question on discarding abused tiles.... are these recyclable? i don't see the usual symbol with a number.

The new container should be here sometime in September.

I would contact the recycling center in your city and find out if they recycle EVA foam rubber. Every city might have their own policy.

Cherub1m
2011.08.31, 02:36 PM
Kittrich now decides what tracks and accessories to make. They are going to bring in a special edition track. It is coming in the next container. I would estimate it will be available sometime in September. It is being manufactured now. The special edition track has dark grey tiles, black straight rails and orange turn rails. It will come in the Wide L, Wide L expansion kit and large radius turns.

Dark Grey nice now racers can use the black colored AutoScales.

What is the word on a modular track with carpet?

Racer-HH
2011.09.01, 05:42 AM
Just send out an inquiry to tinyrc. :)

btw: Do the spare parts have item numbers?

RCPMini-z
2011.09.01, 11:12 AM
Just send out an inquiry to tinyrc. :)

btw: Do the spare parts have item numbers?

Yes, there are part numbers for each kit. I will get them from Kittrich and post them here. The kits were broken down to a specific number of pieces per kit. For example the 50cm straight rails come 20 to a box. Turn rails come 6 outside + 6 inside turn rails to a box. There are spare pin kits as well. I believe the pins are 40 to a box. I will get the exact details and part numbers and post them shortly.

kyoshosan
2011.09.01, 11:32 AM

Thanks!

I got mine from the shop here (TinyRC). They shipped it to me here in Canada. Open a support ticket, Meridith will certainly help you out. Their customer support is awesome :-) Shipping will be expensive tough.

Good Luck!

Racer-HH
2011.09.11, 03:22 PM
Yes, there are part numbers for each kit. I will get them from Kittrich and post them here.

Can you please forward the article number incl measurements and weight to Meridith, as she needs to calculate international shipping.
And can you do this for article 30012 (Mini 45 curves) as well?