PDA

View Full Version : Raceday September 25th in Reading PA...

imxlr8ed
2011.09.13, 08:45 AM
We'll be racing the 25th of September, 10am to 5pm. I expect to see many old-schoolers back in the basement on this date! Quinny's back and there have been sightings of Jon and Chad as well.

If any of you guys need anything as far as gear, let me know ASAP. I've already updated Quinn's rides as much as I could with the gear I have and I still have some left over.

I'm also willing to part with some of my cars for a small amount of cash... I have 13 fully hooked cars and I end up using 2 of them when we race. :rolleyes:

Post below if you plan to attend!

lfisminiz
2011.09.13, 03:26 PM
Ed....as you know ill be at the PN race. Ill make sure ill let Al and Steve know. You should still have a good turn-out.

imxlr8ed
2011.09.13, 03:59 PM
We'll get a full house sooner or later... would be nice to have a B main once again!

miniznewb
2011.09.25, 05:41 PM
Sorry ive been absent lately work has been busy and its car show season so im tied up but hopefully everything should be slowing down and i can get back out there to race

lfisminiz
2011.09.25, 10:57 PM
Ed.......anybody show up?

imxlr8ed
2011.09.26, 09:31 AM
Got around 1pm and realised there was going to be no racing so I headed out to get some pumpkins to carve for Halloween, luckily they were all in the PN orange color... you and Phil must love this time of year. :rolleyes:

Got your call but couldn't get back to you because I was in the Pennhurst State Hospital maintenance tunnels being chased by zombies at the time... I survived so I'll give you a call sometime tonight.

racerquinn#1
2011.09.30, 04:58 PM
hey sorry, i was in atlantic city last weekend. and i didnt notice you got another thread going for a diff date. i kept lookign at the september 9th one for updates hahahah:o

is there anydates for october?? ill see if jon or chad can make it

lfisminiz
2011.09.30, 07:36 PM
hey sorry, i was in atlantic city last weekend. and i didnt notice you got another thread going for a diff date. i kept lookign at the september 9th one for updates hahahah:o

is there anydates for october?? ill see if jon or chad can make it

Im working on a race date for Ed. Ill know soon.:)