PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Hobby Show 2011

arch2b
2011.10.14, 07:51 AM
Tokyo Hobby Show 2011

kyoshosan (http://kyoshosan.blogspot.com/), as usual, has images of relevant events on his blog. anyone else see pictures from this event? waiting to see what the big release will be from kyosho if the buggy was not it.

post links to sources!

kyoshosan
2011.10.14, 07:56 PM
Seems like the "biggest surprise" of the year won't be revealed on the Tokyo Show. Is there any other major event this year ? Another miss is on the dNano side, nothing released for it. Maybe Kyosho is planning to kill the dnano in favor of the dslot43 ?!? Who knows...

ChiMiniRc
2011.10.14, 09:37 PM
Seems like the "biggest surprise" of the year won't be revealed on the Tokyo Show. Is there any other major event this year ? Another miss is on the dNano side, nothing released for it. Maybe Kyosho is planning to kill the dnano in favor of the dslot43 ?!? Who knows...

On the dNaNo side I see bodies reported to be discontinued, the McLaren and the green Mercielago. Are they saying these are still being made?

herman
2011.10.15, 03:57 AM
sure hope they still keep the dnano… just got my first one a couple months back… really fun to drive...

perhaps a 4wd dnano? a re release of all the old autos scales in gloss coat? whatever it is i hope it's miniz related.…

imxlr8ed
2011.10.21, 04:42 PM
So... I've been checking the web here and there, still no news about the next big (mini) thing? Or am I missing another thread somewhere?

If it's a MiniZ Rock Crawler... I'll be bummed.

If it's a MiniZ 2 wheel terror I can run in my basement consistently... woohoo!

If this whole "major announcement" thing is just BS to keep us excited for nothing... :mad: grrrrr!

ChiMiniRc
2011.10.21, 04:52 PM
So... I've been checking the web here and there, still no news about the next big (mini) thing? Or am I missing another thread somewhere?

If it's a MiniZ Rock Crawler... I'll be bummed.

If it's a MiniZ 2 wheel terror I can run in my basement consistently... woohoo!

If this whole "major announcement" thing is just BS to keep us excited for nothing... :mad: grrrrr!

Mini-z Crawler. Yuck!
The motorcycle would be neat.

Althought this wouldn't be ground breaking, a short course conversion or shortcourse version of the Buggy would be cool.

Something a little more cool or groundbreaking would be a superior upgrade to the iphone/tablet driven quadracopters and such.

I just hope it isn't mini-z slot cars or a submarine.

kyoshosan
2011.10.21, 10:48 PM
According to Kyosho America Living Catalog there is something coming out soon...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TkPy-rYa6Vo/ToIV0k309LI/AAAAAAAAMN4/-9s41_DmUHY/s640/living_catalog_1.5.png

arch2b
2011.10.22, 10:18 AM
didn't kyo usa say it would be at the hobby show?