PDA

View Full Version : Qualifications and Final

johndo
2011.11.15, 06:44 PM
i have created 2 profiles for qualifications and 1 for final. When all qualifications ends how do i check the races results in order to get the top 10 for the a final and all others to b final?

is there a way?Like Myrcm.

pinwc4
2011.11.16, 08:52 AM
i have created 2 profiles for qualifications and 1 for final. When all qualifications ends how do i check the races results in order to get the top 10 for the a final and all others to b final?

is there a way?Like Myrcm.

Sadly, no there is currently no way. I keep hoping to get it done soon but have not completed those features. Might be time for me to hire a programmer again to help get this done.

johndo
2011.11.16, 09:14 AM
Sadly, no there is currently no way. I keep hoping to get it done soon but have not completed those features. Might be time for me to hire a programmer again to help get this done.

:( Otherway is an excellent program.
Due you know any other program that do it?

pinwc4
2011.11.18, 09:11 AM
:( Otherway is an excellent program.
Due you know any other program that do it?

There are quite a few programs out there that can, but I am not really familiar with them so I can not recommend any particular one.

Also if you are using Robitronic hardware that may limit what you can use. I think very few programs support that hardware but could be wrong.

saddad
2011.11.18, 01:47 PM
if youre using robitronics timing system then you can use zround (our current set up) will sort heats & finals as well as championship standings (pretty much the standard software in the uk) its free to use

johndo
2011.11.25, 07:08 AM
Thank you very much for the replies. I am using Kyosho IC Tag.