PDA

View Full Version : Ma-010 bodies

Simmo
2011.11.16, 10:34 PM
Hey all,

I'm new to the mini-z crew. I've recently bought a ma-010 drift (falken ae86) and was wondering what bodies fit this chassis. I've read up on the topic and all I read is it will fit most M & L sized bodies... But I don't know how to tell if the body is a M or a L sized body. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a list of bodies that will fit the ma-010 with out chassis modifications?

Thanx guys, Simmo

thestug
2011.11.17, 01:08 AM
There are a ton of bodies that will fit the AWD chassis. This is a pretty good list of bodies:

http://www.atomicmods.com/Categories/QandA-1-28-Mini-Z-Body-Compatibility-Chart.aspx

This is by no means the complete list of all the bodies that could fit. The AWD will fit most 90,94,98mm bodies. If you see something that you like thats not on the list just ask here. There is really no complete list of all the body that are compatible.

Simmo
2011.11.17, 09:44 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much. So I understand what it means by the offsets on the wheels buy Im still not sure what "crystal adapt" means?

thestug
2011.11.18, 01:25 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much. So I understand what it means by the offsets on the wheels buy Im still not sure what "crystal adapt" means?
If you are using the 27mhz cars they have a frequency crystal that sticks up from the top of the chassis. If it says is requires an adaptor it means that you will need to get an adapter to allow the crystal to lay flat instead of sticking straight up. If you have 2.4 car you will not need one because they don't need crystals.

Simmo
2011.11.19, 09:17 AM
Cool thanx once again. By the way I'm using 27MHz so I'll have to eBay an adapter if necessary.