PDA

View Full Version : Z Buggy

lfisminiz
2011.11.26, 12:18 AM
Ed and ???? got to get the mini-z buggy. Got my Lazer version today. It looks and runs awesome. Its nothing like the overlanders. This handles the jumps with ease. Get a couple of them together with a controlable motor and it will be alot of fun between our normal racing.;):)

imxlr8ed
2011.11.26, 05:47 AM
If I made it onto Santa's nice list (possibly through some clerical error), maybe he'll sneak one under the tree for me.

So... when can we expect those orange, black and greys on that lexan?

miniznewb
2011.11.26, 12:32 PM
Yea I deff won't be getting one till after Christmas that's for sure.

lfisminiz
2011.11.26, 03:41 PM
If I made it onto Santa's nice list (possibly through some clerical error), maybe he'll sneak one under the tree for me.

So... when can we expect those orange, black and greys on that lexan?

Well actually....I got a clear body (Optima) with my order....so ill have to send it off to Davey.;):p

lfisminiz
2011.11.26, 03:42 PM
Yea I deff won't be getting one till after Christmas that's for sure.

Thats no problem. Things will be busy till after the holidays for us all.

hilldebrandt
2011.11.28, 08:55 PM
Got to test the Optima a little bit last night on the dirt under the lights !

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=128&pictureid=1246

I did notice that these cars have to have a super smooth dirt track in order for them to handle well....and my track was NOT ! :eek: LOL

miniznewb
2011.11.28, 09:50 PM
Very nice track is that your back yard.

lfisminiz
2011.11.29, 04:33 AM
Looks good. The Buggy works great but its still little for something with bigger bumps. I think if you get it alittle smoother...you should be good. You might just try some different shock oil/springs.

imxlr8ed
2011.11.29, 08:55 AM
Been busy huh?... so when is the inaugural Reading Dirt Invitational scheduled for? ;)

hilldebrandt
2011.11.29, 08:14 PM
@miniznewb - Thanks. Yep it's the lower half of the backyard.

@Larry - I haven't put any oil in the shocks yet, so I know that diminished the handling. The track needs to be smoother and the small clumps of clay swept out of the racing lane so they don't clump up on the tires...

@Ed - Kelly and I are going to mess around with the Losi Trucks this weekend and then the track will be officially closed down for the winter. I'll open it back up in the spring and who knows ? If I get an I-Lap timing system I may start some competitive racing next summer? ;) :eek:

lfisminiz
2011.11.29, 08:48 PM
OK. Ya i think you will find the oil in the shocks will help.