arch2b
2011.12.11, 07:50 PM
This will be held at Hobby Works in Fairfax, Virginia

TheRinger
2012.05.07, 12:43 PM
Is there any room for the new track?

arch2b
2012.05.07, 01:06 PM
i will be taking the grey track to Remnant so yes, plenty of room. which means, i need to wrap up racing at a good time so i can make it there before nightfall. anyone interested in heading over to Remnant with me, just let me know Saturday.

arch2b
2012.05.11, 08:54 AM
just a reminder for Saturday's racing! Please be sure to thank Bill for sourcing a replacement track that is consistent with the previous old track for tire selections. we will be racing on this replacement track while the group at Remnant are racing on the special edition track.

i have the bridge completed to my satisfaction for the time being. i need to correct the leg support height in a more permanent fashion but it's modified to work. i've tested the bridge and software on my laptop and both work with no dropped laps. i will be installing the software on track computer before we race Saturday and pray it doesn't need any web updates to drivers. i can bring a laptop just in case though.

arch2b
2012.05.12, 07:50 PM
given the lovely weather today, thank you to those of you whom could make it out to racing! despite some timing system frustrations, it was very close racing for some of us. clockwise, b main, courtney and i were neck and neck the entire race.

arch2b
2012.05.13, 11:30 AM
anyone have suggestions for June BTE?

TheRinger
2012.05.24, 01:49 PM
anyone have suggestions for June BTE?

Not really. Where are we holding it? I can try and see about here at work but don't hold me to it. If we do have the race here at my work it will be in a hot garage in late June. Don't blame nobody to not want to race in those conditions.

arch2b
2012.05.24, 03:59 PM
i told courtney he has a month to get something together if we want HW to do it. i wouldn't make any plans based on that though.

TheRinger
2012.05.24, 04:04 PM
Well I just talked to coworker who is close with the owner and apparently their is another wharehouse we can possibly use. Which is bigger then the one I store my track at. If we can use this space it won't be till the last two or three weekends of June. And also if Hobbyworks falls through.

TheRinger
2012.06.08, 08:54 PM
Well it was a rough season but a good one. Congrats to everyone hope to see you next season. Congrats especially Ray and Ian.

vash
2012.06.11, 08:15 PM
Saw the standings, congrats. club had a lot of solid finishes. Recognised some names at the top:)

TheRinger
2012.06.12, 04:18 PM
I just talked to the owner of the company and we're good to go. I told him the last Saturday of this month so hopefully everyone can get prepared for it. So it will be June 30th. It will be in his private garage out back on the property. It's air conditioned but probably just big enough to race and set up in. Please let me know if this works for everyone.

arch2b
2012.06.12, 10:13 PM
count me in.

TheRinger
2012.06.18, 12:26 PM
Whoever is coming please let me know. It's going to be a tight fit with a dozen people so I know how much space I need. I got the following people who said they can make it.

Ray
Ian
John M.
Jermey

I'll post address later.

arch2b
2012.06.18, 04:58 PM
I look forward to this, I've gotten a couple hours of track time in with the remnant guys and feel very comfortable with the HSV I did up. I plan to be over at thier place this Saturday if anyone wants to drop in too.

arch2b
2012.06.19, 09:38 PM
be sure to update with the address. i know some others are watching this thread for developments.

oh, remnant has not confirmed they will be open this saturday. i'll catch up with Gary Sr. later this week to know for sure. i've got some stuff to drop off with him anyway.

TheRinger
2012.06.20, 08:23 PM
The address is

224 industrial Ct. Fredericksburg, VA 22408

Does anyone have a wide turn kit? I have 4 wide L's but no exspanion pieces. Could someone bring the wide turns and whatever else is needed?