PDA

View Full Version : How many sets of wheels do you have?

MiniPunch
2011.12.29, 03:06 PM
Just curious. I currently have an MA-010 and an MR-03 with about four extra sets of wheels. Unfortunately, I find this to be unacceptable - I need more. :)

I am about to buy four more sets of Team Atlas wheels in various offsets just so I can experiment a bit. Of course I could buy some cheap wheels for these size experiments, but I can't stand ugly wheels. At the very least, I figure that I can use them for any new chassis that I buy (I may pick up another MA-010 for heavy modding later).

Anybody else go overboard on wheels?

bermbuster
2011.12.29, 03:30 PM
Just curious. I currently have an MA-010 and an MR-03 with about four extra sets of wheels. Unfortunately, I find this to be unacceptable - I need more. :)

I am about to buy four more sets of Team Atlas wheels in various offsets just so I can experiment a bit. Of course I could buy some cheap wheels for these size experiments, but I can't stand ugly wheels. At the very least, I figure that I can use them for any new chassis that I buy (I may pick up another MA-010 for heavy modding later).

Anybody else go overboard on wheels?

you never have enough wheels...I never counted but I bet i have over 100 sets...(set of 4) I only bought a few sets of aluminum wheels....awesome to look at but my driving style bends them....:cool:

herman
2012.01.02, 09:51 PM
yeah rims are kinda like a foot fettish...
dunno how many i have... but for me these are the best...
click here to go to thread (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35005&highlight=square+rims)

hope you likey... :D

unearthed name
2012.01.02, 10:56 PM
2 sets of aluminum wheels, and 5 sets of plastic wheels.

byebye
2012.01.02, 11:15 PM
I tipically stick to one body for a long time and/or a wheel base and offset for a long time and choose wheels based on that criteria. I have probably 20 sets of plastic ASC wheels along with some PN and atomic plastic and alloy wheels. For alloys I probably have 10 sets with some installed on ASC's and always on my HFAY or competative cars.

I feel that alloy wheels are more likely to run true than plastic wheels. Most expensive wheels I have are a set of Tagu wheels that my wife has been using on her HFAY car since day 1.

Kris

yasuji
2012.01.03, 12:27 AM
i only use one offset!+3 all around! 1 set on each car and 10 sets in rotation!
i run 2 chassis gtmod and pancar!:D
untill 2 years ago i only ran pancar 1 chassis 10 sets spare!

LED
2012.01.03, 05:41 AM
I dont know.
I also am racing the same car for the past 2 years. But I do have a bit of everything (offset wise).
I think in total about 40 sets.
But 80% are atomic dish wheels.

bermbuster
2012.01.03, 06:51 AM
i only use one offset!+3 all around! 1 set on each car and 10 sets in rotation!
i run 2 chassis gtmod and pancar!:D
untill 2 years ago i only ran pancar 1 chassis 10 sets spare!

Now things are making sense to me......:cool:

lfisminiz
2012.01.03, 03:16 PM
Like most racers, i have a ton of rims. What i like to do is get a bunch of the PN dish rims. They all look the same and all different off-sets to mix and match for your different off-set bodies. Then you can put wheel dots on them, different colors for a good look that you can change.

chad508
2012.01.03, 03:34 PM
Like most racers, i have a ton of rims. What i like to do is get a bunch of the PN dish rims. They all look the same and all different off-sets to mix and match for your different off-set bodies. Then you can put wheel dots on them, different colors for a good look that you can change.

larry with your asc collection i think you have us all beat in the how many sets of wheels department :)

lfisminiz
2012.01.03, 06:22 PM
larry with your asc collection i think you have us all beat in the how many sets of wheels department :)

Chad......;):):D. I do only use the PN dish rims for racing tho.