PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.12.6

zround
2012.05.01, 02:29 PM
A ZRound Suite update is ready for downloading ...

Now you can manage layouts with ZRound. Practice and race results will be linked to the layout and it will be displayed only results related to the selected layout.
http://www.zround.com/image/VistaCircuito.PNG
http://www.zround.com/image/MainCircuito.PNG

The racer practice result window allows you to review results in any layout. The current layout is shown by default but you can choose other by double-click on the top right layout image
http://www.zround.com//image/EntrenoCircuito.png

Championship manager allows to use "drag and drop" to move racers across the heats, now the heat setup is even more easy. Video demo (http:/www.zround.com/image/Heats_Drag_n_Drop.wmv)

The best lap time for the layout selected is shown in the main console and the secondary monitor.

Local time is shown centered in the top line of the secondary monitor.

Championship Manager can upload results to "zround live" site. It is still in development phase and only pre-registered races/championship can be updated. For further details contact to info@zround.com

dbsteve
2012.05.01, 03:54 PM
Nice work Jesus !!

NoBrainer
2012.05.01, 05:38 PM
w00t!!!11

Nice work, downloading now!

Edit:
You even got the clock in there.
Yes, looking forward to endurance racing this weekend.
Thank you Jesus!

NoBrainer
2012.05.06, 12:53 PM
Worked really nice all weekend.

But what I miss after this weekend is the be able to delete a single lap from one of the drivers.
So that the best track lap would be correct.

Also, when checking your laps with "show training sessions" and ouy can't expand the windows, it gets difficult to see your laps.

But this works like a charm. Really nice!

zround
2012.05.06, 02:47 PM
Worked really nice all weekend.

But what I miss after this weekend is the be able to delete a single lap from one of the drivers.
So that the best track lap would be correct.

Also, when checking your laps with "show training sessions" and ouy can't expand the windows, it gets difficult to see your laps.

But this works like a charm. Really nice!

You can use the mouse left button on the "track best lap time" page to delete the wrong time.

NoBrainer
2012.05.25, 03:06 AM
Update 1.12 build 7!!

Whats new Jesus??

Rune
2012.05.25, 03:50 AM
Update 1.12 build 7!!

Whats new Jesus??

I have tested it, and it works perfect as always.

Native LapZ interface LapZ Nitro is not requiered anymore
Multiple selection allowed on registered racers listview in order to remove them from the session
Duration and Start Mode don't change afer "reset session" button is used
ZRound Manager
License field added to inscription form and driver's database view
Driver's database view isn't reset after editing a record
Column sort by clicking the headers (driver and inscription views)

NoBrainer
2012.05.25, 04:00 AM
Ah!
F...ing great!

Nice work Jesus (and Rune)

EDIT:
Logo - is it allowed with PNG??

zround
2012.05.25, 08:11 PM
You can only use bmp or jpeg files for logos (both secondary display and reports)

Regards.

NoBrainer
2012.08.06, 02:26 AM
You might want to consider a confirmation sound or graphics when reading or writing to lapz transponders.

I got "-1" when reading from a already programmed transponder, but I could write to it and read it afterwards with no problems.

Rune
2012.09.15, 07:14 PM
Feeling stupid now.
Practice time in driver preferences (doubleclick on driver) is strange. It shows hours, minutes and seconds, but with AM/ PM at the end. Only possible to set hours to other than 1 - 12. Zero not possible.

Any tips?

zround
2012.09.16, 04:24 PM
Feeling stupid now.
Practice time in driver preferences (doubleclick on driver) is strange. It shows hours, minutes and seconds, but with AM/ PM at the end. Only possible to set hours to other than 1 - 12. Zero not possible.

Any tips?
Windows Regional setting is used for the input control. I should change it to force 24h format (0 to 23h). I didn't realize the issue because this is my default regional setting.

If you want to set it to zero just set 12AM (internally means 0:0:0). I will change it in future releases.

Regards.

Rune
2012.09.17, 02:30 AM
Windows Regional setting is used for the input control. I should change it to force 24h format (0 to 23h). I didn't realize the issue because this is my default regional setting.

If you want to set it to zero just set 12AM (internally means 0:0:0). I will change it in future releases.

Regards.

Ahhh. Thanks a lot. No worries then. Just couldt understand why this happened:p