PDA

View Full Version : June 2012 BTE 8?

ukyo
2012.05.23, 10:07 AM
Will there be a June BTE? Seems that ISRL and MiniZ WS will also be on break..
We already have a venue already booked in June for a BTE.. :)

tudor_47
2012.05.24, 01:41 AM
Will there be a June BTE? Seems that ISRL and MiniZ WS will also be on break..
We already have a venue already booked in June for a BTE.. :)

Also interested to know... BTE's are always fun!

briankstan
2012.05.24, 08:12 AM
the info is up on the website. :)

https://www.howfastareyou.com/events/index/157

briankstan
2012.06.05, 11:15 AM
Just a reminder that they HFAY BTE is open throughout June. All clubs are welcome to run. :)

arch2b
2012.07.01, 04:11 PM
uploaded results today.

hrdrvr
2012.07.01, 05:33 PM
Had trouble getting my results sent in. Dropped Brian a message. I hope it's not too late to get our stuff up on the leader board! I think I have a shot at another F1 victory! I had an awesome run. We had some strong 70t runs this time around too, so I'm hoping too see some of our guys up high in the rankings!

briankstan
2012.07.01, 07:26 PM
Had trouble getting my results sent in. Dropped Brian a message. I hope it's not too late to get our stuff up on the leader board! I think I have a shot at another F1 victory! I had an awesome run. We had some strong 70t runs this time around too, so I'm hoping too see some of our guys up high in the rankings!

Landon, got your message. I'm out of town for a few days. If it still won't work then send me your times I'll make sure to get them added before I post results.

imxlr8ed
2012.07.01, 09:40 PM
I'm planning on getting our results in tomorrow. Just three of us this time around but I think we had a good run in F1. That chicane through the middle was just so fun, I kept it in our new layout.

pinwc4
2012.07.02, 07:57 PM

Could you email about this problem? If there is something wrong with the logic in the site for uploading results I would like to fix it. I can also get your results uploaded manually if needed.

imxlr8ed
2012.07.04, 02:20 AM
Sent you our results Brian... I too hope I'm not too late!

PMed you about my registration issues, I will update as I go.

hrdrvr
2012.07.04, 12:44 PM
Could you email about this problem? If there is something wrong with the logic in the site for uploading results I would like to fix it. I can also get your results uploaded manually if needed.

PM me your email, and ill send you the details.

pinwc4
2012.07.04, 06:33 PM
PM me your email, and ill send you the details.

Got your email and uploaded your results.

As a note for people that may be confused if you register to the site you can submit the results for yourself. After you have registered the site will have you create a club. Once you have defined your club then you can submit results yourself.

To do this you must be logged into the site. When you are logged into the site there will be a new menu for you on the right menu bar called Club Admin. Under this menu is the option to Upload Results. On that form you select which race you are uploading results for and the file that contains the results.

After you click submit the next page will provide any warnings about the file you uploaded, or if there are no errors it will show you your queue which contains the uploaded results.

hrdrvr
2012.07.05, 11:04 AM
Thanks guys. Can't wait to see the results!

d1nzfe
2012.07.05, 11:25 AM
Cant wait! :D

imxlr8ed
2012.07.05, 12:36 PM
Ditto!

A few days off work and apparently I've got nothing to do but watch my kid, tweak on my cars and wait for results!:D

briankstan
2012.07.05, 03:07 PM
Ditto!

A few days off work and apparently I've got nothing to do but watch my kid, tweak on my cars and wait for results!:D

I think I have results for everyone that ran the event. we didn't get to run this one as it didn't fit into our schedule this time around.

Anyone other clubs have times to post? I can process times right now it there aren't any.

d1nzfe
2012.07.06, 07:39 AM
just do it! ;)

briankstan
2012.07.06, 08:17 AM
just do it! ;)

Done. LOL

Results processed.

imxlr8ed
2012.07.06, 09:03 AM
Landon... I demand to see some setup information! :D

I am in shock, I was thinking we were in good shape for once and the Southern boys gave us a thorough whoopin in F1! Now we did have a few wrecks here and there but you guys all must have been super-clean! Awesome job guys!

Huge congratulations to the Atomic Collective! Almost broke the 100 mark!?!? I had a feeling there would be high lap counts for this one but I was thinking around high 80s to low 90s.

Really matters who you run with too! You can easily spot the individual races on this BTE. It really does pay to help your fellow racers!

Excellent job by everyone!

d1nzfe
2012.07.06, 11:24 AM
Yes, i do agree who do you race with...
Thanks to fellow great racers at atomic collective. :)

hrdrvr
2012.07.06, 12:35 PM
Ed, I did have an almost perfect run. We strive to all have clean runs, and to keep from wrecking each other. If I wouldn't have been lapping at such a fast pace, I bet Grason and Chad would have turned more laps as well.

In the stock races, we had a great run. It was our second week on the layout, and I really wanted to hit 98. I only improved on my practice run by .2 seconds on our official race night. Chad, Eric, and I all had clean runs, and Collin was the only getting lapped. He is a super courteous driver, and I don't think any of us really had any tangles the whole race. The B and C group were all well matched as well, so there wasn't much lap traffic for them either. Our group always works well on the track together (even while racing for position), and it really shows in these types of events.

What kind of set up info are you looking for? ;) My 03s are pretty standard, and my F1 hasn't been changed in over a year :D Ill get some pics and stuff up for ya soon :D

Oh yeah, WAY TO GO DAVE TANG!!!

chad508
2012.07.06, 12:52 PM
Ed, you have to take that pn double a arm off you were having problems with and put a reflex spring under setup on. im just saying

imxlr8ed
2012.07.06, 10:15 PM
Ed, you have to take that pn double a arm off you were having problems with and put a reflex spring under setup on. im just saying

Yeah... got that one straightened out now. I have the Reflex setup on my 2nd MR03 and it is awesome! Really smooth once I figured out the right shim scenario for it. I'm still running my MR02s more than my 03s, maybe I should start tuning the newer cars for once! ;)

Dammit Landon! That's just too much practice time! :p And when are you gonna teach your crew that half the fun in racing these cars is in trying to see who can break the most stuff off the other guys car?! We pride ourselves here at RMZR in being the nutcase who took out the leader, and if my guys take out the leader on the last lap, I give them a little gold star sticker for their controller! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, just curious about motor mount, front end stuff, tires... Just the basics. I'm sure the win was based way more on pure skill than setup but it's just nice to see if were at least in the ball park as far as gear goes.

imxlr8ed
2012.07.06, 10:21 PM
Side note here for Brian, anyway we could add best lap and lap pace to the results for the next BTE?

briankstan
2012.07.09, 10:33 AM
Side note here for Brian, anyway we could add best lap and lap pace to the results for the next BTE?

I'll need to talk to Jeremy and see if it could be added.

arch2b
2012.07.09, 11:18 AM
not sure how without exporting full data to the website vs. the current abbreviated form. otherwise, each club would have to input that data unless the export to hfay format pulls this data and again, will only work for those that use a formatted system in the race software which for example, FlipSide does not yet provide. i'd love to see stats and be able to break them down but that doesn't seem feasible unless you specify the software to be used and can control the export of the data.

what should be possible is stats based on previous events if all the previous data can be imported into the new program. i'd really be interested in seeing my lap count over time (per track) to see where i've made improvements and where more improvement needs to be made.