168boy
2012.06.06, 03:31 AM
My MR-03

Front tire: 20deg +2 offset
Yellow spring (Kyosho)
Rear tire: 10deg + 1 offset
Motor : PN 33T
Shell: enzo, GTR, F430…

I checked no tire touching the shell at all, but always rolling.
Please help! Thank All!

twinkie
2012.06.06, 03:42 AM
what set-up in the rear are running... damper plate?

168boy
2012.06.06, 03:49 AM
Yes, damper plate + 40 deg silicon oil

NoBrainer
2012.06.06, 06:34 AM
My first thought was.

A very narrow setup for a 33T motor.
But thats maybe just me.

Maybe try some harder tires?

Christopher Rc
2012.06.06, 06:52 AM
If you don't glue your tires, that might be the reason why its rolling.

Atomic-USA
2012.06.06, 10:11 AM
Rolling over on Carpet / RCP or some other surface?

egonzalez
2012.06.06, 01:40 PM
Things you can try...

Change tires to harder command
Reduce the diameter of your current tires
CA the walls of your current tires
Reduce the amount of camber
Raise the front roll center
Softer springs up front
Increase dampening weight on DPS

Sometimes, the rear tires are generating to much traction can cause your car to tractions roll as well.

twinkie
2012.06.06, 02:08 PM
here's a shot from the hip... when inspecting your suspension travel and weight transfer, can you see a possibility where the body (primarily the side skirts) can be hitting the ground.

again like someone else posted.. whats the track surface?

And, can you tell when it flips... as in, does it roll when entering the turn, or in the middle of the turn.

Also when checking your suspension travel, make sure you are not three wheeling, as in the inside tire coming off the ground.

168boy
2012.06.06, 11:47 PM
Rolling over on Carpet / RCP or some other surface?

Carpet surface track

168boy
2012.06.06, 11:48 PM
If you don't glue your tires, that might be the reason why its rolling.

Yes, all tires glued and re-glued 2-3 run.

168boy
2012.06.06, 11:51 PM
Things you can try...

Change tires to harder command
Reduce the diameter of your current tires
CA the walls of your current tires
Reduce the amount of camber
Raise the front roll center
Softer springs up front
Increase dampening weight on DPS

Sometimes, the rear tires are generating to much traction can cause your car to tractions roll as well.

Thank, I tried all above but still...rolling at long end corner.

168boy
2012.06.07, 12:11 AM
here's a shot from the hip... when inspecting your suspension travel and weight transfer, can you see a possibility where the body (primarily the side skirts) can be hitting the ground.

again like someone else posted.. whats the track surface?

And, can you tell when it flips... as in, does it roll when entering the turn, or in the middle of the turn.

Also when checking your suspension travel, make sure you are not three wheeling, as in the inside tire coming off the ground.

Yes, my car is always three wheeling.....

I try many difference setup but it's still 3 wheeling (the front wheel off ground). PN #5 FRP T-plate is using with Kyosho oil shock too.

Front and Rear height about 2mm, no drop & no preloaded at front (with batteries).

I tried using foam tires still no improved at long end corner rolling.

twinkie
2012.06.07, 01:30 AM
not so sure about carpet... but try kyosho medium t-plate, and pn racing soft orange springs in front. and 60 - 80 weight oil on damper disc.

your car is three wheeling due to one or many of these problems:

front tire is to tall

not getting enough weight transfer to the front...so the spring is too strong at a certain point to where the car starts to pivot on the wheel lifting the other wheel instead of the car pivoting on the control arm bolt.

car is sitting to low, so when the suspension compresses the chassis is hitting the ground.

i'll have to look at my car to see what thickness... but im running shims between the knuckle and the upper control arm.

if you can get it to clear +2 in the rear...

168boy
2012.06.07, 02:08 AM
not so sure about carpet... but try kyosho medium t-plate, and pn racing soft orange springs in front. and 60 - 80 weight oil on damper disc.

your car is three wheeling due to one or many of these problems:

front tire is to tall

not getting enough weight transfer to the front...so the spring is too strong at a certain point to where the car starts to pivot on the wheel lifting the other wheel instead of the car pivoting on the control arm bolt.

car is sitting to low, so when the suspension compresses the chassis is hitting the ground.

i'll have to look at my car to see what thickness... but im running shims between the knuckle and the upper control arm.

if you can get it to clear +2 in the rear...

Thank,

I tried from Kyosho front spring from red to yellow, PN #3 T-plate....when using softer front spring(kyosho green), the rolling is more often but using harder spring is less rolling...

On the setting broad, when I put the shell on and little push the shell's top from side.... Oh, 3 wheels ..... How's to solve the problem?

Atomic-USA
2012.06.07, 07:55 AM
Try these for the rear: AR-144-W7 7 degree tires.

http://www.egrracing.com/shop/images/atomic/AR-144-W7_l.jpg

Make sure you glue the tires with Atomic tire glue(other glue will not bond as strong); do not put any glue on tire sidewall. Having glue on sidewall causes the rear end to slide

twinkie
2012.06.07, 09:31 AM
Thank,

I tried from Kyosho front spring from red to yellow, PN #3 T-plate....when using softer front spring(kyosho green), the rolling is more often but using harder spring is less rolling...

On the setting broad, when I put the shell on and little push the shell's top from side.... Oh, 3 wheels ..... How's to solve the problem?

what setup are you running on the rear?

168boy
2012.06.11, 02:38 AM
what setup are you running on the rear?

Sorry late...

Now, the carpet track with 2 small " S " Curve...My setup:

Rear Tires : 10 deg atomic "V" surafce and glued
Motor Pad : PN 94mm with disk damper + 50 Wt oil + mid shock (very hard)
Kyosho diff...and 2.5mm height.

If I take off the mid shock, it's slightly improved on 3 wheeling at corner(still have actually)...but less response...

When mid shock on, 3 wheeling is much more often ...but more easy control at "S" curve..

The long end rolling problem isn't still solved !! My little is much slower than others at the long end corner to avoid rolling...sad!!

color01
2012.06.13, 03:06 AM
I'm not sure how you are able to 3 wheel the car on carpet... Your front must be too stiff! Car needs compliance to avoid digging too hard into the surface, so soften the front spring. How are your front arms angled? They should be level or angled up to produce a higher roll center.

Biggest recommendation for you is to run +3 front and rear offset and 98mm wheelbase. The wider, longer footprint slows down the steering response so you don't roll over.